Author Topic: "Kobe has better basketball skills than Jordan had" -Phil Jackson  (Read 3690 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: "Kobe has better basketball skills than Jordan had" -Phil Jackson
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2008, 09:30:59 PM »
LOL @ Kobe having more range than Jordan. Jordan shot over 50% from the field for some seasons which is unheard of for a two guard/ swingman. Of course his shot selection wasn't jacking up threes, which could lower his field percentage. But Jordan wasn't in the paint posting up either.

Not even Jordan lovers debate whether he had more range than Kobe...it's obvious that you're completely lost in this thread. The reason Jordan shot high percentages was because he had no three ball.
LOL @ Jordan having no three ball, and Kobe having it. Look up Jordan's career 3pt% and compare it to Kobe's
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2008, 10:19:28 PM »
This is the classic NIK comeback.  He can't argue with people who know what the hell is going on.  Of course I rag on your ass...you're nothing but a punk bitch that needs to die. 

Make your password protected Kobe Thread so the rest of us don't have to put up with the bullshit.

Nobody forces you to come in here and ride my nuts, you choose to do that one your own, bitch boy. Now make some valid points (about something other than my nuts) or get the fuck out of here.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2008, 10:30:51 PM »
LOL @ Kobe having more range than Jordan. Jordan shot over 50% from the field for some seasons which is unheard of for a two guard/ swingman. Of course his shot selection wasn't jacking up threes, which could lower his field percentage. But Jordan wasn't in the paint posting up either.

Not even Jordan lovers debate whether he had more range than Kobe...it's obvious that you're completely lost in this thread. The reason Jordan shot high percentages was because he had no three ball.
LOL @ Jordan having no three ball, and Kobe having it. Look up Jordan's career 3pt% and compare it to Kobe's

Yes...and Kobe's is better. What's your point? Not only does Kobe have a higher career percentage on threes, he shoots a career average of 3.6 threes a game to Jordan's 1.6. Jordan couldn't create a three point shot to save his life. That's why he shot under 20% from three point range 5 times in his career...something Kobe hasn't done once. You have to realize that the thing least debatable about this topic is which player had a better shot.

OchoCinco

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2008, 08:57:10 AM »
there both amazing who the fuck cares..i cant believe kobe is only 29 tho ...we were at my buddys and his mom herd his name when we were watchin and was like is he still playing ..hah funny shit

OchoCinco

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2008, 09:55:23 PM »
i think of it this way...no one will ever be considered the new micheal....just like no one will be the next wayne gretzky of hockey...or the next babe ruth...u now...they are all the guys that set the peak....i think even if they do have better numbers n shit those ppl will always be the name of the game if that makes ne sense

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2008, 11:10:26 PM »
Kobe also has enough sense not to make retarded Hanes underwear commercials with Cuba Gooding Jr...  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2008, 07:47:27 AM »
Kobe also has enough sense not to make retarded Hanes underwear commercials with Cuba Gooding Jr...  8)

true i hate those commericals

but Kobe lost his biggest endorsements from the colorado shit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2008, 01:11:37 PM »
Yes...he lost Mickey D's and a few others... but you'll never find Hanes underwear on that list.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2008, 02:17:25 PM »
Haha, Jordan's game was so untouchable that the only way he gets bashed on is for his commercials..Which, by the way, it's Cuba that looks stupid in those, Jordan just getting another paycheck.
I got a bird's eye view

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2008, 02:36:08 PM »
Yes...he lost Mickey D's and a few others... but you'll never find Hanes underwear on that list.

lol Hanes is like posing for wheaties
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2008, 02:38:54 PM »
Haha, Jordan's game was so untouchable that the only way he gets bashed on is for his commercials..Which, by the way, it's Cuba that looks stupid in those, Jordan just getting another paycheck.

its interesting, Jordan got 3-4 mill a year until hte end of his chicago career when he started getting 30 mill

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2008, 02:40:35 PM »

It's just light joking....

SGV

« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2008, 02:41:07 PM »
Hanes commercial >>>>>> Featuring on a Brian McKnight track.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2008, 02:42:18 PM »
Brian McKnight is a cool singer... I'll guest on one of his songs before resorting to an undies commercial.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2008, 02:58:41 PM »
Brian McKnight is a cool singer... I'll guest on one of his songs before resorting to an undies commercial.  8)

Money