Author Topic: EYE SWEAR TO GOD  (Read 469 times)

Australian Bastard

Re: EYE SWEAR TO GOD
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 03:37:03 PM »
^
I don't need that, born with a tan baby the way God made me.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 03:37:31 PM »
thats fucked up, but to blame an entire race is pure ignorant...and thats what you are job, a lonely ignorant self-righteous prick..youre no better than the kkk who blame black people for everything...

btw job, just curious, what do you do for a living?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 03:39:03 PM »
LOL what a surprise my karma has just taken a dive you muthafuckers are gay seriously.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 03:41:38 PM »
I am white and I am the devil.

I've took the first steps towards rehabilitation and I apologise for the billions of meals that I have personally pissed in and fed to Africans.

JAZ

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 03:43:04 PM »
^

youre so special to me. ;)

Australian Bastard

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 04:04:11 PM »
^

and you to me too :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rLxTpsIVzzo&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rLxTpsIVzzo&amp;rel=1</a>
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 10:18:06 PM by Australian Bastard »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 04:16:38 PM »
thats fucked up, but to blame an entire race is pure ignorant...and thats what you are job, a lonely ignorant self-righteous prick..youre no better than the kkk who blame black people for everything...

btw job, just curious, what do you do for a living?
look at this idiot comparing to the KKK

hahha  there is a difference between the KKK and me.... KKK they can kill people (Blacks) and get away with KKK= (judges, lawyers, politicians etc)

third like eye said before if your going to ask me a question about what eye do for a living ( you probably think eye hustle, and move drugs) you tell me what you do for a living then eye will tell you what eye do ........ the days of the Black man having to answer to you people are over. you think you better than me??

JAZ

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 04:37:52 PM »
^

and you to me too :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rLxTpsIVzzo&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rLxTpsIVzzo&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>

rofl @ that autoplay.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2008, 04:48:08 PM »
LMAO you mad job? lol

answer the question jackass.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2008, 04:54:34 PM »
LMAO you mad job? lol

answer the question jackass.
eye take it you cant read....

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 04:58:23 PM »
na, its you with the reading and comprehension problem.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2008, 05:10:20 PM »
eye swear your crack me up, you admitted to me that you grew up in a family household that used the word 'mayete' frequently. then when eye am like mexicans are racists towards Blacks you play dumb..... and eye can read. its just like eye said those days of answering to the white man is over..... dont ask me some question. like  you better than me......

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2008, 05:12:25 PM »
no thats what the fuck you really mean.......... the white people= devil, what they use trickology........  how long u guys supposed to rule? for 6,000 years and thats almost up......... eye swear eye cant stand you mutha fuckers.......... you people think your so much better than other people......... got the whole world fooled like you guys are straight angels...... eye cant stand it......
+1 Chuuuuch
oh fo sho peace brother

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2008, 05:22:46 PM »
eye swear your crack me up, you admitted to me that you grew up in a family household that used the word 'mayete' frequently. then when eye am like mexicans are racists towards Blacks you play dumb..... and eye can read. its just like eye said those days of answering to the white man is over..... dont ask me some question. like  you better than me......

when did i say this? you just proved that youre the one with the reading and comprehension problem.

here, to make it easier on ya dumb ass, heres the link to my posts that ive made on dubc:  www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=10595;sa=showPosts

please find the post where i say i "grew up saying mayate in my house very frequently"...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2008, 05:36:22 PM »

when did i say this? you just proved that youre the one with the reading and comprehension problem.

here, to make it easier on ya dumb ass, heres the link to my posts that ive made on dubc:  www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=10595;sa=showPosts

please find the post where i say i "grew up saying mayate in my house very frequently"...

eye dont need to do nothing... you said it and eye know it............ why you frontin ese?