Author Topic: EYE SWEAR TO GOD  (Read 489 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: EYE SWEAR TO GOD
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 05:54:26 PM »
"i dont need to do nothin" LMAO

why you frontin, jackass? you can play it off however you want, but the REAL reason you dont provide with a link to that "statement i made" is because it doesnt exist. plain and simple.

like i said job, youre just like the kkk, blindly blaming every other race for the worlds problems.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 07:13:28 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/53EFNcgT4Uk&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/53EFNcgT4Uk&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 07:16:34 AM by Robert de Negro »

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 07:34:14 AM »
Loool @ Spongebob!!

tempo2

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 07:34:59 AM »
Job the nob!!!! whats up? no offence mate but your a cock. The lowest form and least intellegent form of debate is argument. Instead of giving constructive critiscm which I (and other white pople) would listen too even if it was an attack on our race. If its constructive critism and we can debate it im all for it. But the nob you are your to illetrate to do that. Also its funny how you say "the days of me answering to you people is over" but yet you want us to answer to you?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 08:36:08 AM »
Job the nob!!!! whats up? no offence mate but your a cock. The lowest form and least intellegent form of debate is argument. Instead of giving constructive critiscm which I (and other white pople) would listen too even if it was an attack on our race. If its constructive critism and we can debate it im all for it. But the nob you are your to illetrate to do that. Also its funny how you say "the days of me answering to you people is over" but yet you want us to answer to you?

a typical pale face dog hair having caucasian sooo quick to label the Black man illiterate and that eye am not intelligent, when this savage cant even spell simple words.... oh but eye forgot that doesnt apply to u guys because you guys are white, rite?? its when Job use eye for 'i' u guys want to tripp and walk n talk like your shit dont stink............... why do eye need to give constructive criticism..... you people. think you guys are superior.... taklin civilized with the white man has already been done and shown that its a waste of time , just look at history, the past  present and future shit dont change with you people....... u guys only understand rape killing violence blood shed etc.....

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 09:08:21 AM »
had a tough day job? You seem kinda irritated.

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 09:57:00 AM »
job needs 2 suck a white cock
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 11:00:08 AM »
another homosexuality perverse statement.. you people are fuckin sick. eye swear.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 11:26:59 AM »
Job you're a big poof.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2008, 11:47:44 AM »
Sound like Job can't get a job, so he got to voice his fustrations out on something.  So, when it doubt, blame it on oppression.  Shit, I do that when I don't get to fuck a bitch, or make some cash.  "It's the (insert random race) holding me back".  Let the white boys do they dumb shit, and you keep doing your thang.  Keep that knowledge up front, but don't use it as a front to be "all powerfully, and all knowing". 

All in all, much love for the knowledge you do have.  Just don't use it as a crutch.

Back from the beyond, bitch.  See me around.!
Time for a change...bring it!

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2008, 12:23:30 PM »
job u cum guzzling drama queen shut yo bitch ass up!!!

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2008, 12:24:39 PM »
hahaha job has no life thats why your on this board huh? :baseballbat: :nahnah2: :psych: :argue: :loco: :loser: :nawty: :catfight: :tosser: :camp: :poke:

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2008, 01:23:44 PM »
i bet job is the only black person where he lives
[

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2008, 02:55:43 PM »
you see, the problem is white people on here who pile on insults. i'm white, and i'm proud of it, but i'm not about to call people out and act like an ignorant malcontent because of someone else's opinions. it's my opinion that job is racist and ignorant towards white people, and that he should broaden his horizons on how he judges somebody, although i can see how he might feel the way he does simply from the way that some people reach out and respond to him.

ya dig?

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2008, 03:09:00 PM »
WE ARE THE RIGHTEOUS BLACKMAN OF THIS EARTH. WE ONLY SUCK BLACK COCKS, YA OVERDIG???????
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE