Author Topic: funny shit  (Read 845 times)

SGV

Re: Shit Isn't Kosher - Volume II
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 09:07:06 AM »
so who here wants to post some of thier shit? its funny how haters flood these threads when people post pics/audio or whatever and fools come in droves to talk shit yet never post shit of their own.

You can let NIK defend himself kiddo. It's cool. He's a grown man. As for us posting up our own music. I don't have any. I would never record music because it would come out wack. Why would I want to embarras myself that way? I would never make some wack shit like that and then turn around and big myself up like I'm ill.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2008, 10:10:47 AM »
so who here wants to post some of thier shit? its funny how haters flood these threads when people post pics/audio or whatever and fools come in droves to talk shit yet never post shit of their own.

the thing is i know im white and would come off as a douchebag. even if i did wanna rap i wouldnt be doing some icp rip off shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2008, 11:43:16 AM »
ITS FUNNY THAT HE IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO DEFEND THAT BULLSHIT

How am I tryna defend it? It's just bullshit I made when I was a kid for the audio battle section...I'm not just making that up to "defend" myself, it's the truth. These nutriders just brought it up cuz they can't get enough of me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2008, 11:51:52 AM »
I was never involved in audio battles on here, but what's the big deal if he posted it here himself a few years ago? Y'all acting like he just got pwn3d big time....

Seriously...I know it's obviously garbage shit. I mean, come on, I was a kid back then...but I still won audio battles with these. Not nearly as "classic" as these nutriders want it to be.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2008, 04:26:38 PM »

...we all do dumb shit...although as a youngin I still had the sense not to make stuff like this...

...but word we all do dumb shit...its still fuckin hilarious..the video and the corresponding pictures....."I'm hard like a dick"   ahhhh man LOL!

« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 04:29:53 PM by LEGEND OF THE OVERFIEND »

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2008, 07:19:15 PM »
C'mon guys, let's not be so serious. These were good times right here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2008, 08:10:38 PM »

You can let NIK defend himself kiddo. It's cool. He's a grown man. As for us posting up our own music. I don't have any. I would never record music because it would come out wack. Why would I want to embarras myself that way? I would never make some wack shit like that and then turn around and big myself up like I'm ill.
your right,dude can defend himself...i woulda posted the same shit if the thread was about you. im just sayin....

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2008, 08:11:33 PM »

your right,dude can defend himself...i woulda posted the same shit if the thread was about you. im just sayin....

arent you the guy always following me around? youre all up in eliors business dude

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2008, 08:17:29 PM »

arent you the guy always following me around? youre all up in eliors business dude
lol,show me that i follow you homie...why you gettin emotional?

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2008, 09:48:03 PM »
If you don't like it, then suck my muthafuckin dick!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Australian Bastard

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2008, 10:18:15 PM »
"Im hard like a dick" 

Im not hating shits just funny!  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2008, 11:43:39 PM »
"Im hard like a dick" 

"I'm hard like a dick staring at Britney Spears"

That's back when Britney was considered fine. That's how you know how old it is...

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2008, 11:45:55 PM »
I used to think I was an emcee back in middle school. Right after 8mile came out.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2008, 02:39:03 AM »
"Im hard like a dick" 

"I'm hard like a dick staring at Britney Spears"

That's back when Britney was considered fine. That's how you know how old it is...

Hahaaaaaaa. I particularly liked how you said "muthafukker" at the start of the track. Lets get this Jew boy signed people! We'll easily go platinum off the foolish goyim 85 percenters! You see, Necro was too underground, we need a mainstream dude and Sccit, you could be our boy! We'll start off with you opening for Rob Schneider's stand-up comedy in Tel Aviv, give our IDF boys something to get rowdy to and get the feeling back! We will need you to alter lyrics a bit, replace "other rappers" with "Arabs", we also got a Hamas blow up love doll for a stage prop, we thought you could do something like what Slim did at The Up and Smoke Tour with that.
PM me OK?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 03:05:30 AM by Illuminatus Overfiendus - 322 Skull and Bones Set »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2008, 10:31:52 AM »
LMAO