Author Topic: Ras Kass Back In Jail?  (Read 847 times)

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Ras Kass Back In Jail?
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2008, 05:12:31 PM »
he went in in october.. hell be outin october..

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2008, 05:14:22 PM »
lmao the nigga didnt want to miss the chance to be on t.v for the first time on 10 years so hes that desperate the nigga violates  his parole and gets sent down  ;D

LMFAO!!!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2008, 05:20:33 PM »
I mean between this thread and the other one youd swear you were one stupid ass dumb Game lover..  Trust me Ive come across lots of Game stans but you just about take the cake on dumb ones.. you were prolly one of those dudes who bought 50 copies of Doctors Advocate and spelled outz "FUK 50"...

Hey when your in the shower do you get all lathered up and start singing .."Im in love with a stripperrrrrrrrrrrr."...??.. 

Quote: Ras Kass the queen in prison. I wonder if they at least supply mirrors for dude...hey maybe he can come up with some new haircuts while in there? who knows..

ok now i ask this ( why game aint dead ,ras was gonna send his ..) how come spider loc,50 cent, g unit, joe budden n the rest are not dead??????
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

messi19

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2008, 06:17:03 PM »
I mean between this thread and the other one youd swear you were one stupid ass dumb Game lover..  Trust me Ive come across lots of Game stans but you just about take the cake on dumb ones.. you were prolly one of those dudes who bought 50 copies of Doctors Advocate and spelled outz "FUK 50"...

Hey when your in the shower do you get all lathered up and start singing .."Im in love with a stripperrrrrrrrrrrr."...??.. 

Quote: Ras Kass the queen in prison. I wonder if they at least supply mirrors for dude...hey maybe he can come up with some new haircuts while in there? who knows..

ok now i ask this ( why game aint dead ,ras was gonna send his ..) how come spider loc,50 cent, g unit, joe budden n the rest are not dead??????

Lol u know u about to be ethered right? Who was that person that went and tried to run up on Hot97 to see 50 cent? I guess nobody huh? And have you ever seen Game say "i got sooo many niggas on your head right now, your are sooo fucking dead. So many niggas after yo head right now" with niggas spittin bullets outta his mouth??

NOPE so ethered.

Game spits reality Ras Kass spits cum ol gay ass nigga.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2008, 06:38:41 PM »
no, game just makes whole dvds n like 300 bars about it right?  and this was bout rass until all game stans had to jump on it like in everyother thread

messi19

« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2008, 07:26:26 PM »
no, game just makes whole dvds n like 300 bars about it right?  and this was bout rass until all game stans had to jump on it like in everyother thread

lmao at you not wanting to accept the fact that Ras Kass is a....as Jamie Foxx says it: Figgat (Faggot)

Ras Kass never had a fight in his life no he's gonna shot somebody? And lmao at him saying he got money
on his head instead of going after him himself. And then "bloods" fom Lil Wayne's fanclub acting like they hardbody
not showing their face.

Ras Kass lost. 1 punch boyaaaaa.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2008, 09:32:34 PM »

lmao at you not wanting to accept the fact that Ras Kass is a....as Jamie Foxx says it: Figgat (Faggot)

Ras Kass never had a fight in his life no he's gonna shot somebody? And lmao at him saying he got money
on his head instead of going after him himself. And then "bloods" fom Lil Wayne's fanclub acting like they hardbody
not showing their face.

clearly your an idiot that cant even read, nerver did i mention the actual altercation betwen rass n game , so i dont know why your makin up these shit, i just made a clear point that some of u dont like to hear, which is everybody likes to judge n put rapper's credibility in question, yet when we ask the same fucking questions about ur fav rappers aka's the game or snoop you jump n take the bullet for him. n act like we as fans (yes we, because its not like your games blackwallstreet luitenant) dont have the right to questions game credibility , especially as unstable as he is (butterfly meanin beef was done whats he doin now?, g unit the nwa of today= gunot, him speakin ''suicidal'' )and as the actual fight ....who cares i'll never know you'll never know cuz u werent there....

and whats this about lil wayne? you go in waynes fan club? now theres something that u can ''LMAO'' @ . You think rass is a faggot then why teh fuck are you in these thread you stupid hater...go ''E-BANG'' somewere else bitch

messi19

« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2008, 10:24:27 PM »

not showing their face.

clearly your an idiot that cant even read, nerver did i mention the actual altercation betwen rass n game , so i dont know why your makin up these shit, i just made a clear point that some of u dont like to hear, which is everybody likes to judge n put rapper's credibility in question, yet when we ask the same fucking questions about ur fav rappers aka's the game or snoop you jump n take the bullet for him. n act like we as fans (yes we, because its not like your games blackwallstreet luitenant) dont have the right to questions game credibility , especially as unstable as he is (butterfly meanin beef was done whats he doin now?, g unit the nwa of today= gunot, him speakin ''suicidal'' )and as the actual fight ....who cares i'll never know you'll never know cuz u werent there....

and whats this about lil wayne? you go in waynes fan club? now theres something that u can ''LMAO'' @ . You think rass is a faggot then why teh fuck are you in these thread you stupid hater...go ''E-BANG'' somewere else bitch

hilarious you cant even read.

did i say that u said it dumbass ::). But Ras Kass and his friends had bullets and shit and said it. Hence the "now he gonna shot somebody" comment.

lmao when have i ever said that u cant question Games credibility? Theres a fucking thread going on about it right now and im writing shit.

and i said them so called bloods who faker than Lil Wayne.

and lmao at u thinkin Game really was serious about suicide. Gullible ass nigga.

Ras Kass knocked out = Fact

Gay haircut = Fact

Not relevant = Fact

Lmao at niggas not understanding shit and then try to talk to me ::). I guess im ahead of my time, just like Game.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2008, 08:21:19 AM »

not showing their face.

hilarious you cant even read.

did i say that u said it dumbass ::). But Ras Kass and his friends had bullets and shit and said it. Hence the "now he gonna shot somebody" comment.

lmao when have i ever said that u cant question Games credibility? Theres a fucking thread going on about it right now and im writing shit.

and i said them so called bloods who faker than Lil Wayne.

and lmao at u thinkin Game really was serious about suicide. Gullible ass nigga.

Ras Kass knocked out = Fact

Gay haircut = Fact

Not relevant = Fact

Lmao at niggas not understanding shit and then try to talk to me ::). I guess im ahead of my time, just like Game.

oh there you go , theres a thread about the game goin on right now , well go there and lick balls instead of trashin this one. you wont be seein my msg's on that thread sayin how much i think game is a ''figgat''( <---came down to ur level so you can understand,go bak to skool n learn to spell ) , but you had to get your point acrooss right? and i made the ''suicidal'' comments as a joke, cuz i know he only doint it to get attention (u never took ur eyes off him in the first place) . and please dont try to make a discussion about that point cuz u know the guy unstable, worst than britney spears