Author Topic: Dallas Mavericks AT Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 1161 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Dallas Mavericks AT Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 03:42:46 PM »
Talk about gut-wrenching. 42-18. So we already tied our total wins from last season and its just March  :o
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 03:44:33 PM »
Someone needs to mail a videotape of this game to the voters of the MVP award.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 03:45:11 PM »
*whew* what a win...

I wanted to smack that smirk off of Odom's face after he missed that free throw... 
^LMAO, I thought I was the only one that noticed that. I was like 'WTF, you should be pissed as hell.' But at least they still got the W. 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 03:50:09 PM »
Kobe ends the game with 15 straight free throws. He needs to teach something to Lamar Odom. He folded like a tent when it came to free throws and guarding Drik. He got raped in the 4th quarter.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 03:54:37 PM »
He needs to teach something to Lamar Odom. He folded like a tent when it came to free throws and guarding Drik.

Odom can't guard Dirk...never could. This game just shows how good we'll be when Bynum gets back. No way in fuckin hell would Drew let Dampier get 16/17. And Gasol would be much better when matched up against Nowitzki. I just don't know why he was missing all those fuckin layups, dude was lookin like Kwame Gasol for a minute.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 04:03:17 PM »
What is it about the Mavs that brings out the beast in Kobe? Entering the game he was averaging 35ppg in the last 12 games and now he goes for 52. I can see why 7even hates the Lakers so much. :laugh:

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 04:22:17 PM »
^^I think those hard fouls might have had a little something to do with it. After Kobe stopped complaining so much, he focused on just going at the basket and trying to score anyways, and then he started getting more calls too. Great game, Dirk's last 3 point look was nice, but I'm not sure why he faded away, he could have stayed strong, got a good shot off, and probably even got a foul after he released it the way Gasol was coming at him. Also, I don't think Stackhouse is helping the Mavs at all, they need to cut his minutes.

Also, Van Gundy is annoying sometimes, but he does make a lot of good points about strategy and match-ups.
I got a bird's eye view

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 04:34:46 PM »
Josh Howard is not being himself since that Kidd trade ... he was :camp: again today

:'( @ Kidd's missed FT
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 06:41:15 PM »
I Love Flip Flopping "Laker" Fans...
You Love Them When they Win & Bash Them when They are Losing.

Learn To be A fan.
Go Lakers.

I Never Seen A Hoe Go For 50Pts.

well if you were watching the game you would have noticed how he was missing all those early free throws like a ho, and i couldnt help but think its because of the pinky, now go fuck yourself before you assume shit and call me a flip flopping laker fan

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 12:29:04 AM »
just got done watching that game....wow. great great game.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 01:21:48 AM »
Both teams played solid defense, we have to do a better job at preventing opponents offensive boards though ... our shooters are definetely off for 2 games and Fish is in a serious slump right now .. I liked Lamar overall effort on D .. he did a good job on Dirk , the German Boy just hit tough shots in the 4th ... we badly miss Vlad and Ariza at the SF position, even if Luke is doing a better on offense for 2 games ..

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 02:54:24 AM »
Both teams played solid defense, we have to do a better job at preventing opponents offensive boards though ... our shooters are definetely off for 2 games and Fish is in a serious slump right now .. I liked Lamar overall effort on D .. he did a good job on Dirk , the German Boy just hit tough shots in the 4th ... we badly miss Vlad and Ariza at the SF position, even if Luke is doing a better on offense for 2 games ..

Lamar did a pretty good game, i agree. He defended very well on Dirk, always putting his body against him, then putting his hand on Dirk's face. But you know, Dirk fades away, so you can't stop him getting them type of shots, it's not Odom's fault. But at least he forced the German Boy to take tought shots. Anyway the refs were just HORRIBLE in that situation. They always called a faul against Lamar. 2-3 of them were inverted fouls/no fouls. Horrible, for real. NBA refs sucks.

Gasol did a pretty good job too, at the end. When he started to realize his shots werent going in, he started to share the ball, and he is a wonderful assist-man, when he wants. He did a very stupid and fucked up faul on Kidd at the end of the game though, when Kidd scored and was fouled (and missed the FT). He's probably tired, he kinda lost his confidence after a brilliant 1st quarter, but fuck that, yesterday it was Kobe's SHOWTIME.

Oh, the last thing to say.. SOMEBODY TELL "THE MACHINE" TO PASS THE FUCKING BALL WHEN HE AIN'T HITTING THOSE 3 PTS!!!!! LOL. He shot 1-10 or something from 3pts!!

Anyway good fucking Game. I knew we was going to win when Kobe said "We ain't loosing that".

SGV

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 08:32:48 AM »
Great game. Odom looked like a high schooler compared to Dirk. Dampier did a great job, too. 16 points and 17 boards in just 30 mins. Gasol barely put up 17 points and 14 boards in like 44 mins. LMAO @ Kidds face when he missed that last free throw.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 12:00:16 PM »
kobe is shooting like a ho, how the hell are you going to play through the playoffs with that fucked up pinky? that shit is gonna kill us

Stop......Now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 12:00:56 PM »
I Love Flip Flopping "Laker" Fans...
You Love Them When they Win & Bash Them when They are Losing.

Learn To be A fan.
Go Lakers.

I Never Seen A Hoe Go For 50Pts.

Couldn't have said it any fucking better.