Author Topic: Dallas Mavericks AT Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 1163 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Dallas Mavericks AT Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 12:02:24 PM »
Kobe ends the game with 15 straight free throws. He needs to teach something to Lamar Odom. He folded like a tent when it came to free throws and guarding Drik. He got raped in the 4th quarter.

Sorry, but Odom did a very nice job on Dirk throughout the game...Dirk stepped it up in the 4th, but that's what you expect the current MVP to do.

Doggystylin

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 12:55:48 PM »
kobe is shooting like a ho, how the hell are you going to play through the playoffs with that fucked up pinky? that shit is gonna kill us

Stop......Now

stop sucking dick....now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 01:27:24 PM »
kobe is shooting like a ho, how the hell are you going to play through the playoffs with that fucked up pinky? that shit is gonna kill us

Stop......Now

stop sucking dick....now

Weed isn't supposed to make you talk to yourself.

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 02:25:33 PM »
lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2008, 08:43:16 AM »
Great game. Odom looked like a high schooler compared to Dirk. Dampier did a great job, too. 16 points and 17 boards in just 30 mins. Gasol barely put up 17 points and 14 boards in like 44 mins. LMAO @ Kidds face when he missed that last free throw.

odom looks like a high schooler alot
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2008, 09:11:56 AM »
LOL at Odom looking like a high schooler.. he did a great job on Dirk through the 1st 3 QTRs , Dirk was just unstoppable and hit tough shots in the 4th and OT .. what are supposed to do when a 7 footer is hitting fadeaways ? the only thing is to double teamed him but leavin Terry , Howard or Stack opened isn't a smart thing to do .. when great players are on fire, there is nothing you can do .. you just try to force them to take tough shots  and hope they miss

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2008, 10:02:01 AM »
LOL at Odom looking like a high schooler.. he did a great job on Dirk through the 1st 3 QTRs , Dirk was just unstoppable and hit tough shots in the 4th and OT .. what are supposed to do when a 7 footer is hitting fadeaways ? the only thing is to double teamed him but leavin Terry , Howard or Stack opened isn't a smart thing to do .. when great players are on fire, there is nothing you can do .. you just try to force them to take tough shots  and hope they miss

They're just mad that the Lakers are killing and wish they could have a double-double machine like Odom on their team...

SGV

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2008, 02:51:31 PM »
Odom was already on my favorite team... I'm not mad, nor do I wish he was back on the Clippers. Lord knows, Odom's inconsistent play is the last thing they need.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2008, 05:34:49 PM »
LMAO@someone not wanting Odom on their team. :stupid:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2008, 08:59:32 PM »

They're just mad that the Lakers are killing and wish they could have a double-double machine like Odom on their team...

i got KG on my team, fuck Lamar Odom  ::)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SGV

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2008, 09:12:27 AM »
If Brand leaves the Clippers after this season, then that would mean someone like Odom would be an automatic first or second option. And we've all seen how "well" he does in that position. So why would I hope and pray to the Basketball Gods that Odom joins the Clippers again? Na. I'm cool.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2008, 10:24:07 AM »

i got KG on my team, fuck Lamar Odom  ::)

Odom would be 6th man of the year playing for the Celtics behind Pierce and KG...

SGV, you're not the smartest Clipper fan. The Clippers currently need all the help they could get. It'd be a blessing if they could get Odom.

PG Shaun Livingston
SG Corey Maggette
SF Lamar Odom
PF Elton Brand
C Chris Kaman

You WISH you could have a line-up like that...if you don't, I feel sorry for you.

SGV

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2008, 10:35:04 AM »
Oh NIK. Why would the Clippers need another injury prone player? On top of that, one who is inconsistent when put in a leadership role. Livingston and Brand are STILL out this season, so had Odom joined the team, he'd be in a leadership role. And, like I stated, he's not consistent when he's in that particular role. So, no, I would NOT want him on the Clippers. The Clippers don't need "solid" third options. They need veteran leadership, a consistent playing and healthy team. Odom does not fit that description. He's not a veteran leader, does not play consistent and has a problem staying healthy. So, yeah, let's have a simple convo without your childish antics of name calling and labeling.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2008, 10:59:54 AM »
Oh NIK. Why would the Clippers need another injury prone player? On top of that, one who is inconsistent when put in a leadership role. Livingston and Brand are STILL out this season, so had Odom joined the team, he'd be in a leadership role. And, like I stated, he's not consistent when he's in that particular role. So, no, I would NOT want him on the Clippers. The Clippers don't need "solid" third options. They need veteran leadership, a consistent playing and healthy team. Odom does not fit that description. He's not a veteran leader, does not play consistent and has a problem staying healthy. So, yeah, let's have a simple convo without your childish antics of name calling and labeling.

Odom isn't injury prone, genius...Every injury he's had was a typical basketball injury that could've happened to anyone, and he's played through some of them, which injury prone players NEVER do. Odom is not "inconsistent"...Sure, he wasn't the Pippen we wanted him to be when playing as the 2nd option to Kobe, but he's an incredible all-around talent who AVERAGED a double-double during his stay with us. Inconsistent players don't average double-doubles. I somehow doubt you've watched Odom play. He actually LED the Miami Heat to the Eastern-Semis as a first option, which I guarantee you didn't see. Nobody thought it could get worse than Elgin Baylor, but Clipper fans need to thank God you're not the GM.

SGV

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2008, 08:10:48 AM »
Oh NIK, why are you unable to have a convo without being childish?

Are you serious that Odom is NOT injury prone? He never played more than 76 games in a season with the Clipperes. One season he missed more than half the season another season he barely played over half games. This dude has missed about 20 games a season at least 5 seasons. But yeah, he's not injury prone. I was in Miami for one of the Playoff games against the Hornets in 04. I was there for Game 6. I don't even remember if Odom played or not. What I do remember was that Eddie Jones and Dwayne Wade killed it. And from what I remember from that season that Eddie Jones LED the team. Odom was the second option. And Dwayne Wade was not too far from being that first or second option himself. At this point, I know for a fact Odom is NOT averaging a double double with the Lakers. He's barely averaged 10 reb's twice (this season included). Unless he gets the rebounds up this season, he still won't be averaging a double double. Get your facts up. So yeah... Clipper fans know it can't get worse than Elgin Baylor, since he picked up Odom 4th in a draft where Marion, Miller, Rip Hamilton, AK47 and Manu came after.