Author Topic: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!  (Read 1626 times)

Blood$

Re: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2008, 02:21:38 PM »
ohh... he rap or what, or he's just one of Messy's homies/ex-homies?

crash

« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2008, 02:38:46 PM »
he rap, one of messy marvs homies, on one of our new dvd's it got the whole trip up there and in a minute i'll be dropping pieces of it on www.inDAstreets.tv 

Blood$

« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2008, 02:49:21 PM »
that's wassup, I'll check it out

so now where does the "beef" with Mess and SPI stand? is it squashed or they still got issues with eachother?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2008, 03:12:16 PM »
Spider needs to stop with that disgusting stop-n-go flow. This shiet is horrible!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2008, 03:16:43 PM »
I don't mind it at times, but I still dig his flow the best when he was on tracks like "I Don't Want No Problems" and "Bitch What U Know About"

messi19

« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »
^^^ Messi you forgot about the Spider Loc song TRU WEST, you see the BLUTIFUL REMIX video, cameos from PROBLEM, Dresta, Yo Yo..who worked with B. Lamont move over 5000 copies of Who I Gotta Kill.....Boss OG got cameos from BAY AREA RAPPER D-MOE, on Spiders Mixtapes he's featured GLASSES, LIL EAZY, DRESTA, BG KNOCC OUT, KARTOON, P SMURF, PAYBACC, PIPER, BIG SYKE AND MORE...and who knows about the Boss OG/Doin dat remix with SPI and Clyde??? I've worked with just about everybody on the new west in helping them push the movement, check the files b4 you speak come on man we push this hard

u just makin yoself look dumb nigga. What about everybody else? What about the myspace rappers?
I havent even seen u post in threads on here when it aint about Spider. Spider is one of the worst rappers ever and therefor i dont wanna
support anything he does. Instead of people blaming yourself for these dumb ass mufuckas talkin all that bullshit on camera
and these fake ass lil beefs, WORK with each other and do tracks then people will support u. U TALKIN ABOUT SUPPORTIN EACH OTHER AND THEN U SAY "NEW WEST"..WTF IS NEW WEST?? DO U SEE EASTCOAST NIGGAS SAYIN THE SAME THING? SOUTH? People always say NY are the biggest haters but westcoast niggas are the biggest haters out, but not on others, just ourselves. Look at Jay Rock, instead of dissin Lil Wayne
he called the nigga and payed for his own ticket to DC to record a track and he taped that, thats called grindin. LMAO look at Spider Loc,
making videos of a fucking conversation with a rappers momz thinkin he gon score points with that and then his full-time ass kisser (YOU)
sayin things like Clyde Carson stole his beat..LMAO

No Teflon

« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2008, 03:35:54 PM »
^^^ Messi you forgot about the Spider Loc song TRU WEST, you see the BLUTIFUL REMIX video, cameos from PROBLEM, Dresta, Yo Yo..who worked with B. Lamont move over 5000 copies of Who I Gotta Kill.....Boss OG got cameos from BAY AREA RAPPER D-MOE, on Spiders Mixtapes he's featured GLASSES, LIL EAZY, DRESTA, BG KNOCC OUT, KARTOON, P SMURF, PAYBACC, PIPER, BIG SYKE AND MORE...and who knows about the Boss OG/Doin dat remix with SPI and Clyde??? I've worked with just about everybody on the new west in helping them push the movement, check the files b4 you speak come on man we push this hard

Wow, LIL eazy??? when was the last time he worked hard to create a song that actually could be heard? This aint a Game feat Bone thugs? When it was Bone thugs Hook and Song, Coz LIl eazy Was "Figga, Trigga, Nigga Rhyming", I was rhyming like that when i was 11...wtf..

Dresta? wtf??? Bh Knock outt, lol...thats like dudes 15 years ago, they aint done shit lately to be heard,they do songs that 200 people hear...wtf, P Smurf, Paybacc, Big Syke, lol, thats like 15 years ago again...

The only artist who u mentioned Worked hard is Glasses, and i aint see him do a song with Spider, the rest of them are lazy and wack, look at Snoop, Constantly dropping Songs, tapes, Game, East wood, jay Rock, trynna create songs that people will hear, not some Hood niggaz...

U Fail at what u do.....

No Teflon

« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2008, 03:40:53 PM »
fa sho good looking ^^^^
rest of yall need to lighten up, get your panties out of a bunch, just one more time for the kids who don't quite understand
SPI had the beat and did the song b4 Clyde had it.. Let's break it down...
SPI recieved the beat and hook from JR, DEMOED the song and that was it.....
JR sent out the beat and hook to more Artist (including Clyde)
Clyde's record company bought the beat and hook, therefore it's Clyde's song now...
The BOSS OG song was sitting in the computer, I leaked it on the net for the SPI fans.
DO you UNDERSTAND now? I never meant that Clyde TOOK the song from SPI, like how I guess some of yall are thinking.....
Now 4 Messi LOL
what do your opinions about your favorite artist matter in this thread?
I respect the fact that you don't like SPI, and you like to voice your opinion about him all over the net! We appreciate it!!
We do this for the fans... So how you feel about it, Doesn't Matter, that you respond to each and every SPI thread, that's a GOOD LOOK.
What am I afraid of Messi??
top 3 websites
GOOGLE
YOUTUBE
MYSPACE

search BOSS OG on those 3 and come back with your results...

well now thats a lil clrear, becoz They did Send the shit to AR's,

but, Juicy Girl needs to understand that When Record Label bought the beat, they also put the Copyright on it and used it for Hyphy Juice Commerical, that Clyde Owns, so when Juicy Girl said that THis video needs to be on BET or MTV, she went agaisnt the grain...

Now i actually see that icrash might be educated and shit, but Juicy Girl??? Nah....

And this is coming from the same person who made a thread suggesting Dubcc change their name to Bws takeover, right ? C'mon now get a clue and stop gettin' so emotional there young en', this is just a youtube video which doesn't affect neither you nor myself, in our everyday lives !

You wanna talk to me about education, we can go on all day about your theories and hypothesis !! I'd strongly suggest you don't mess with that subject in which you can never get on my level, even if you tried putting an effort and stopped being a complete idiot !!!

Ok, sure,i dont even give a fuck about any of that shit, ya talking 4 pages of shit when SPider loc aint getting 0cents from the video, just as long as BWS aint got shit to do with his shit or u Running ya mouth about BWS, do ya thing....i just got mad about the Whole BEt shit when i know about Copyright and shit....

I advice all my BWS fans and homies to leave this thread, let the Spider locs fans do what the fuck they wanna do here, we got BWS radio pt 3 coming, other projects to talk about and hype about....as Fans... We got our shit, i couldnt care less what Spider Trynna do!

LEts all fall back, at the end of the day. u hating dont change the fact that spider loc is wack in many peoples Opinions and 50 aint putting him out, for now, i aint hating, just saying how i see it...and i dont care if he does...
Videos are not made to generate MONEY directly, they are made to promote SOUND RECORDINGS/ALBUMS/RECORDS, GENERATE interest, gain new fans and give fans a VISUAL....
that being said...
whats wrong with Juicy wanting to see it on MTV or BET????

1)Generate interst, how long is Spider Loc gonnabe generating interest with such a garbage songs, he been trynna do it for 3 years or so, and no interest, doesnt that tell u that dude is fucking wack as fuck? Dude is wack as fuck, so many G unit fans, Anybody think that SPider loc is garbage, dude wont sell 10 000, straight up...There is no Interest in him, he will soon realise that rap aint for him....I just cant belive u are such a denial dickryda and u atually tell spider loc that he is dope and he belives u...damn homie, deep down there, u hear his song and u go "Damn homie, u ma dude, but u fuking WACK"..

2)Whats wrong with it being on BET? lol, capitol Records will buttfuck the last 10 000 out of Spider locs ass if he puts that on BET, matter of fact, he wont even get the clearence, Timbo got sued for 120 000 For Using Put u on the Game sammple, lil Sample, IF u use the whole song, SPider loc will have to sell his Heart, Liver,His Homies, His Rental, 02 Taho and his kids to pay Capitol for Stealing Copyright songs..

Ya Understand me, hoe?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2008, 04:18:42 PM »
LOL at this bitch above me, she wack so she can relate to all the hate thats why she tryna get all maaad and shit when niggas say Spider wack. U just another never-gonna-make-it rapper.

LOL at Juicygirl (Crash) saying that Spider is better than Jay Rock and them haha hilaaaarious.

Can somebody PLEASE tell me who Spider is better than in the rap game? Spider aint even on Tony Yayos level.
SMH at niggas hatin on Yayo..Yayo >>> Coast Killah

I knew yo scary ass was going to start talkin shit lol Oh yea and good lookin out on bringin up my music up on the other thread 'cause it worked out in my favor ;D shit I don't need to start promoting with people like you around. WE LOVE YOU HATERS!!!!!

LOOOOOl yeah i bet ure soooooooooooooooooo famous hahahahahahahah! what a joke hahahahhha i bet u got 200.000 fans now!

Plus 1 which is yo bitch ass lol keep speakin on me until you make me famous. You just make sure yo little hot ass stay on this forum and do your job.

yeah i bet me speakin the truth on this forum is makin u reaaaaaaaaally famous..hahahah its sad that ure lyin to yoself to make urself feel better.
looool who u signed with? when yo fairy tale album comin out? hahahahaah it hurts when people speak the real. lol at this trick thinkin she famous u dont even have a single fan how u gon get 10? where u gon get em at?

On me your little hot ass is a weirdo. Who do you think I'm signed with? Why would you assume I think I'm famous when my music was never mentioned until you said somethin'. I know what it is ...you think I'm somebody else lol I should've known 'cause you still think Juicy Girl is Crash lol.  I didn't know you were on some special ed type shit I'll let you get the last word to keep your self esteem going.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Blu Lacez

« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2008, 04:24:27 PM »
....Why does all Spider Locc threads end up like this??

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2008, 04:36:41 PM »

'Cause the people who swear they hate his music can't just leave it at one comment and the same exact ones keeps the Spider Loc threads crackin'.

Personally, if I don't like an artist's music I won't bother viewing any future threads but for some reason people think their opinion has the power to just put an end to someone's movement.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Blu Lacez

« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2008, 04:47:29 PM »

'Cause the people who swear they hate his music can't just leave it at one comment and the same exact ones keeps the Spider Loc threads crackin'.

Personally, if I don't like an artist's music I won't bother viewing any future threads but for some reason people think their opinion has the power to just put an end to someone's movement.
..lol..so true!!! ;)

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2008, 10:31:38 PM »
why the fuck does everybody has to hate their own we the west rite? why you thinik the south is got it poppin ' they support each other, i agree the video is clearly low budget but the song is ok (compared to whats on tv , radio) fuck everybody ya'll dont like spider then get the fuck outta this forum . i wasnt even gonna coment on this thread ......

so we should pretend to like music, we actually don't like.. That's stupid man

messi19

« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2008, 11:10:35 PM »
LOL at this bitch above me, she wack so she can relate to all the hate thats why she tryna get all maaad and shit when niggas say Spider wack. U just another never-gonna-make-it rapper.

LOL at Juicygirl (Crash) saying that Spider is better than Jay Rock and them haha hilaaaarious.

Can somebody PLEASE tell me who Spider is better than in the rap game? Spider aint even on Tony Yayos level.
SMH at niggas hatin on Yayo..Yayo >>> Coast Killah

I knew yo scary ass was going to start talkin shit lol Oh yea and good lookin out on bringin up my music up on the other thread 'cause it worked out in my favor ;D shit I don't need to start promoting with people like you around. WE LOVE YOU HATERS!!!!!

LOOOOOl yeah i bet ure soooooooooooooooooo famous hahahahahahahah! what a joke hahahahhha i bet u got 200.000 fans now!

Plus 1 which is yo bitch ass lol keep speakin on me until you make me famous. You just make sure yo little hot ass stay on this forum and do your job.

yeah i bet me speakin the truth on this forum is makin u reaaaaaaaaally famous..hahahah its sad that ure lyin to yoself to make urself feel better.
looool who u signed with? when yo fairy tale album comin out? hahahahaah it hurts when people speak the real. lol at this trick thinkin she famous u dont even have a single fan how u gon get 10? where u gon get em at?

On me your little hot ass is a weirdo. Who do you think I'm signed with? Why would you assume I think I'm famous when my music was never mentioned until you said somethin'. I know what it is ...you think I'm somebody else lol I should've known 'cause you still think Juicy Girl is Crash lol.  I didn't know you were on some special ed type shit I'll let you get the last word to keep your self esteem going.

wack lmao..ure comebacks are just as weak!
if ure an artist hmmm thats tryna blow up and talkin about me makin you famous
then u should have a album on the way, so i asked where is it? any plans for it? hahaha
naw cuz u just a never-gonna-make-it rapper. looool the truth hurts.

GERMONE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2008, 11:27:05 PM »
smh at everybody continuing to argue with 3 fans of a wack ass rapper. if they wanna listen to that wackness then thats on them.

just let these threads flop already........let the 3 fans continue to stan on spider all by themselves.