Author Topic: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!  (Read 1622 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 07:37:31 PM »
^^ You can give Spi credit for what he does, which is periodically as regular on point and on time no failing drop mediocre videos...

If he is balling or making money as you seem to quick to shove down our throats how come we don't see it in his videos??
Cmon you can't watch that not wonder why he does not at least do something decent.

If you watch that and feel nothing wrong and think 'Oh he is hustling'..Blah...Blah...He is signed to a mjor label...then you are not doing yourself or Spi any favors...

Truth Be Told..That Dude needs to step his game up!!!
That's is undeniable!!!!
if you don't see that...then you must be blind!
Word is Bond!

And Please don't respond with Spi Is Tis..Spi Is hat..
'He IS getting Money..while I'm not..He is getting Love,e while i'm getting Nothing"..
Cuz all that is just irrelevant..if he is getting cash like you religiously seem to worship, why don't we see it????

Come with some concrete..not blind fan-don dribble...

**Lets Get it On**

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »
who needs to lie about having a record first??? Spi had his version recorded first and that is all that means, niggaz wasnt gonna use it for anything and put it out on a mixtape and made a video, and ya mad for that, ha ha,
oh answer this for me, if the video is so wack why is it getting so much play?? that dosnt make any sense to me
It's called comedy...What better way to watch a video of a rapper who is not on PAr..but to watch his video and laugh at Him..damn that's what i do...
Every time his face appears in the screen i stand up tall and point my finger at the screen and laugh a heart bellied laugh...'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'..
DAMN THAT FEELS gOOD!! ;D ;D

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 07:41:29 PM »
, I still feel that it wasn't SPI's style really...

The_Offence

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »
this guy is wack ass fuck...wow 50 had to be sniffing crack the day he inked this guy.,...wow

crash

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 08:12:13 PM »
ha ha, super haters, I mean super fans, yall love SPI so much u can't help but hate...
I feel yall though I mean damn ya gotta stay up in a Spider Loc thread no better threads to post in!!!

OH YEAH "BOSS OG" #1 WESTCOAST VIDEO OF THE YEAR

just for fun google BOSS OG

MarshColin

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 08:29:59 PM »
ha ha, super haters, I mean super fans, yall love SPI so much u can't help but hate...
I feel yall though I mean damn ya gotta stay up in a Spider Loc thread no better threads to post in!!!

OH YEAH "BOSS OG" #1 WESTCOAST VIDEO OF THE YEAR

Crash I ain't got nothin against you or Spider Loc I just really don't believe he had the track first. Spider done some records I like and some I don't, this being one of the ones I dislike. But I really don't understand how you can say Boss OG is #1 west coast video of the year? That Glasses video is by far the hottest one out of the west this year and the Sensual Seduction video is the most popular.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 08:41:50 PM »

ok.

any other bright ideas, g? 

ey yo juicy girl is the vanessa del rio of the internet.  u butterface plastic ass beezie.  ive done seen this slutmonkey in about 4 different sites dickriding this video and spider.   get a clue, this shit is wack.  accept reality and wake up from your delusional world, u wild sea donkey.  trying to say spider is consistant is like saying your butthole is consistant because they both deliver crap on the regular.   

crash

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 08:47:57 PM »
I'm the Hottest nigga out here on these videos, aint no denying that homie... Simple truth, fact, no extras SPI had the track first to demo it, clyde bought the beat, ok and no big deal really, or is it?
oh yeah DUBCNN & Nima good looking on all the Love and Support....
ha ha
Google - BOSS OG

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 09:48:17 PM »

ok.

any other bright ideas, g? 

ey yo juicy girl is the vanessa del rio of the internet.  u butterface plastic ass beezie.  ive done seen this slutmonkey in about 4 different sites dickriding this video and spider.   get a clue, this shit is wack.  accept reality and wake up from your delusional world, u wild sea donkey.  trying to say spider is consistant is like saying your butthole is consistant because they both deliver crap on the regular.   

Like I said, all this brings Spi more and more recognition, better to gain publicity,than sit on the label doin' nuthin'  8) !!!

I'm sure Spi appreciates all y'all support, continue to do y'all job and keep blessing him some more !!

No Teflon

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2008, 02:38:32 AM »
I'm the Hottest nigga out here on these videos, aint no denying that homie... Simple truth, fact, no extras SPI had the track first to demo it, clyde bought the beat, ok and no big deal really, or is it?
oh yeah DUBCNN & Nima good looking on all the Love and Support....
ha ha
Google - BOSS OG

Bitch, nigga, i know that one if ya faggots is Spider Marvell Baby spider, so i ma go straight to the point, i dunno if u is him or Ur Bitch Juicy girl is him, but U misled the fans, saying that It was Spider Locs beast and Clyde Carson took it, now hoe, if this was Copyright of Spider Joke, He could SUe Clyde Carson for thousands, becoz he used the song in the Hyphy Juice Commercial, Do u know how serious that copyright shit is???

Nigga, E either some European 13 year old with Blue rag around ya face thinking u hard, or u really are dumb as fuck, becoz this was Clydes Beat, JR Said that, Dj Felli Said that, U gotta be real stupid or just misleading fans...

Thats the only thing i care, i know that Spider Joke is fuking wack and i make more money than him charging 1500 For A beat, but what i am concerened is" DOnt fuking Mislead the fans, dont Act like u know, when u dont and dont say a lie",

This was Clydes Beat and it was only his, Dont fuking say shit otherwise, thats WRong, if u claim to be spiders homie, spider aint dumb, so u should be acting Educated too, but when Juicy bitch said that "Crash was right, Clyde did take that Beat from SPI, that was fuking KIDDIE ASS PATHETIC"..

She asks why we aint supporting the west coast shit, we will start supporting the West Coast niggaz like SPi, once his fans and himself stop acting the way they are!

messi19

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 04:26:17 AM »
yall crazy, Juicy wassup! however you feel the video is dope, dont be mad because your favorite artist cant supply you with new music and videos on such a consistent basis...
Next video from Global Warning Mixtape is "Talk Shit, Get Banged" - Spider Loc feat Kartoon(Ruff Ryders) , Connected #3 Hosted by DJ WHOO KID coming this month!!!

quality >>> quantity and Spider sure dont have either of em.

My favorite artists of the NEW CATS been supplyin better videos and more mixtapes than Spider.

Jay Rock? 4 mixtapes, a hit song waiting to happen with Lil Wayne and people are recognizing him and startin to check for him, quality video for Lift Me Up with cameos like Game, DJ Quik, AMG, Dubb etc. And just the fact that he been doin tracks with Game, Wayne, and got production from Cool & Dre is bigger than anything Spider done.

Ya Boy? Got like 3 indipentent albums like 4 mixtapes, shot a dope video even though it didnt blow up. He've worked with Game, Cool & Dre and a couple of others.

Glasses? Also tracks with Mack 10, Game, Wayne, Birdman and got a hitsong and a quality video...

i mean i could go on with Bishop, and even the OG's on the west cuz i like just about everybody on the west except Spider cuz he a joke. And the funny part is u KNOW THIS MAAAAAANNN but u cant say it cuz ure afraid.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2008, 04:36:30 AM »
this shit is wack as fuck

K-9

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2008, 07:31:57 AM »
GOOD JOB WITH THE BOSS OG VIDEO  CRASH SHIT FUNNY ;D

crash

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2008, 08:58:28 AM »
fa sho good looking ^^^^
rest of yall need to lighten up, get your panties out of a bunch, just one more time for the kids who don't quite understand
SPI had the beat and did the song b4 Clyde had it.. Let's break it down...
SPI recieved the beat and hook from JR, DEMOED the song and that was it.....
JR sent out the beat and hook to more Artist (including Clyde)
Clyde's record company bought the beat and hook, therefore it's Clyde's song now...
The BOSS OG song was sitting in the computer, I leaked it on the net for the SPI fans.
DO you UNDERSTAND now? I never meant that Clyde TOOK the song from SPI, like how I guess some of yall are thinking.....
Now 4 Messi LOL
what do your opinions about your favorite artist matter in this thread?
I respect the fact that you don't like SPI, and you like to voice your opinion about him all over the net! We appreciate it!!
We do this for the fans... So how you feel about it, Doesn't Matter, that you respond to each and every SPI thread, that's a GOOD LOOK.
What am I afraid of Messi??
top 3 websites
GOOGLE
YOUTUBE
MYSPACE

search BOSS OG on those 3 and come back with your results...

messi19

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2008, 09:12:18 AM »
fa sho good looking ^^^^
rest of yall need to lighten up, get your panties out of a bunch, just one more time for the kids who don't quite understand
SPI had the beat and did the song b4 Clyde had it.. Let's break it down...
SPI recieved the beat and hook from JR, DEMOED the song and that was it.....
JR sent out the beat and hook to more Artist (including Clyde)
Clyde's record company bought the beat and hook, therefore it's Clyde's song now...
The BOSS OG song was sitting in the computer, I leaked it on the net for the SPI fans.
DO you UNDERSTAND now? I never meant that Clyde TOOK the song from SPI, like how I guess some of yall are thinking.....
Now 4 Messi LOL
what do your opinions about your favorite artist matter in this thread?
I respect the fact that you don't like SPI, and you like to voice your opinion about him all over the net! We appreciate it!!
We do this for the fans... So how you feel about it, Doesn't Matter, that you respond to each and every SPI thread, that's a GOOD LOOK.
What am I afraid of Messi??
top 3 websites
GOOGLE
YOUTUBE
MYSPACE

search BOSS OG on those 3 and come back with your results...

yeah the hate is really making hin famous eventhough he been inthe game like 8 years ::)