Author Topic: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!  (Read 1625 times)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2008, 09:22:44 AM »
No matter how y'all look @ it, the truth is Spider is hustling on a continual basis , getting his any which way possible !!  How many artists do you see on a major label comin' out with videos and mixtapes back to back with an unstoppable drive, despite what muthafucka's got to say ?

I give Spi credit for doing his thing and gaining recognition, instead of sitting on the label waiting for 50  !!! I particularly enjoyed this video for the mixtape and felt productions did an awesome job !!

Props to Crash once again, keep them blutiful videos comin' on a regular basis !!

OINK OINK
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

crash

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2008, 09:23:22 AM »
??? that doesnt make any sense, I never mentioned the word HATE in my post you responded to.
Messi you would do better by just stating your opinion 1 time in all these SPI threads then leaving it alone... BOSS OG

messi19

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2008, 09:37:08 AM »
??? that doesnt make any sense, I never mentioned the word HATE in my post you responded to.
Messi you would do better by just stating your opinion 1 time in all these SPI threads then leaving it alone... BOSS OG

u mad?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2008, 09:40:45 AM »
 don't know..but the more hate Spi Gets the more his fans 'rep him Harder'..I wonder what would happen if Spi gets better in his music would his fan still 'rep him' or 'rep him harder,than before'..or just stop like 'their work is done'..

oh Riddle me..riddle me.. ;D ;D ;D
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

crash

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2008, 09:42:13 AM »
yeah i'm super mad messi, why you always picking on the lil people...give me a break 1 time ....
BOSS OG >>>>>THAN ANY OTHER WEST COAST VIDEO TO DROP THIS YEAR

crash

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2008, 09:47:15 AM »
don't know..but the more hate Spi Gets the more his fans 'rep him Harder'..I wonder what would happen if Spi gets better in his music would his fan still 'rep him' or 'rep him harder,than before'..or just stop like 'their work is done'..

what fans does SPI have on this site???
Only reason niggaz post  on this site is to irritate you non believers...
Lone Wolf come on now with the hate your hanging on by a thread... watch it you hoe ass nigga..... lol!!!
BOSS OG>>>>>>>>THAN ANY OTHER NEW WEST SONG/VIDEO OUT NOW(and it's a mixtape song lol)

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2008, 09:55:40 AM »

You know it's truly amazing to see Spi getting this many reviews and feedback for a mixtape track on a youtube video !! I wonder what would happen when his album drop , along with an official Mtv or Bet video ??? Imagine all the views and input he will receive then !!  Will the haters continue to hate harder and harder or will they stop because their work is officially done ???   

That's the question of the hour folks  8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2008, 09:57:25 AM »

Lone Wolf come on now with the hate your hanging on by a thread...
BOSS OG>>>>>>>>THAN ANY OTHER NEW WEST SONG/VIDEO OUT NOW(and it's a mixtape song lol)
^^ LMAO....I don't think So!!!
Nice Comeback..But that statement that that trash that he calls a video i is the best..is an insult!!!!!

However since it's ur Opinion then what can i do but respect that.....But it's laughable at the same time!!!
So Please rep Spi as much as you like be blind as well..

And Please don't confuse this as 'hate' you guys are quick to use that word..when you fail  religiously to come up with any definitive argument..Shame really...
Oh Well..

watch it you hoe ass nigga..... lol!!!
????..typical response.....'N' word why use it?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2008, 10:00:37 AM »

Nice Comeback..But that statement that that trash that he calls a video i is the best..is an insult!!!!!

However since it's ur Opinion then what can i do but respect that.....But it's laughable at the same time!!!

And Please don't confuse this as 'hate' you guys are quick to use that word..when you fail  religiously to come up with any definitive argument..Shame really...
Oh Well..

Well typically the "N" word stands for ignorance in the dictionary !! So take it how you want it  8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2008, 10:01:14 AM »

You know it's truly amazing to see Spi getting this many reviews and feedback for a mixtape track on a youtube video !! I wonder what would happen when his album drop , along with an official Mtv or Bet video ??? Imagine all the views and input he will receive then !!  Will the haters continue to hate harder and harder or will they stop because their work is officially done ???   

Spi will do what he has done always drop mediocre stuff..oh well can't expect any thing better..
So I'm resigned to the fact that SPi is synonymous with the word 'mediocre' which is not bad....

Just cuz he will have a MTV/BEt Video does not mean anything..Damn you guys are so Stuck up and caught in this 'mtv/bet offical video cloud'...If anything history ha s proven that having those does not mean anything..
But for you guys...the reverse is the case..
Ah Well..We'll see Come August...

messi19

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2008, 10:01:34 AM »

what fans does SPI have at all???

heeeeey, u got one thing right? goooood for u buddy

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2008, 10:04:04 AM »

Oh Well..

Well typically the "N" word stands for ignorance in the dictionary !! So take it how you want it  8)

Well Miss Turkish..you are smart i guess that college  major/minor degree helped you Out..
But i asked why did he use it in his response to me...Not What the word stands for..

messi19

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2008, 10:06:16 AM »
LOL people u need to understand that Crash is Juicygirl and he's basically trying to make forum members mad because his dumb ass think that people are going to talk about Spider everywhere based on that LMAO. Dumb ass nigga.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2008, 10:07:09 AM »

Spi will do what he has done always drop mediocre stuff..oh well can't expect any thing better..
So I'm resigned to the fact that SPi is synonymous with the word 'mediocre' which is not bad....

Just cuz he will have a MTV/BEt Video does not mean anything..Damn you guys are so Stuck up and caught in this 'mtv/bet offical video cloud'...If anything history ha s proven that having those does not mean anything..
But for you guys...the reverse is the case..
Ah Well..We'll see Come August...
So does that mean we won't find you on these boards trashtalking Spi when that time comes ?? Because Messi already stated that he will hang up his "hater" coat once Spi is on Bet .

Do you share the same concept ?

crash

« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2008, 10:08:28 AM »
seen it all b4... these dudes still mad about what SPI said about their favorite rappers a few years ago,
ok lone wolf if it's not hate then why not express your opinion and leave the thread alone????
LOYALTY OVER LOVE the MOVIE coming to you this SUMMER

BOSS OG>>>>>>>>>>>everything WESTCOAST