Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 5116 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #285 on: March 15, 2008, 02:22:36 PM »
DOES JOB HAVE FACEBOOK?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #286 on: March 15, 2008, 02:23:21 PM »
i feel u nik but it's just not something u should have to look up either u know it or u don't...that's what makes it slang
pay no mind to the pale face........... who uses urbandictionary....... pathetic

Read this again, ya dumbass:

i feel u nik

OMG!!!!!!!! you pale faces are all the same......... masters of tricknology............. how you just going to cut out that little part of his whole sentence and use that to justify what u tryin to say................ notice how thats what the media do to niggas ( distorting the quotes to make them look bad etc.) and who controls the media pale faces...... put one n one together they all the same ( except maybe two or three out of the millions of them on this earth)

I was just pointing out that he said he felt what I was saying, genius. Please stop with this dumb shit. You can twist anything into some sort of conspiracy if you want. Try using your brain for something more useful, like progressing in life.
no you were'nt. you on purpose cut out what made you look good and ignored the rest ( just like majority of pale face do)......... you know how many time eye say eye feel you just to shut niggas mouths up even when they in the wrong............. this remind me of "how high" when meth is like 'peace' and that stupid ass pale face, dog hair havin thing (Burt= now_i_know) comes out with his "definition" (pale face definitions etc. wikipedia, urbandictionary) thinkin he right because he is white.......... fuck out of here nigga with that bullshit...... fuckin homo

First you don't know what redbone is, then you act like you don't know what "i feel you" means. I'm starting to think you're more Latino than you are black.
now_i_know shut your ass up........its obvious you dont talk to niggas out side of this internet thing on the real............ your a loser who fantasies about Kobe bryant........... just give it up......... everybody notice how white people can never accept the fact that they are wrong???????? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY THAT IS!?!?!??! because they think they are superior than everybody else especially the us.........

You're the guy who didn't know what redbone meant, not me... :-\

are you serious??? you get ya definition from urbandictionary.com ......... never even heard of that shit till your pale face brought..... eye get my definiton from interacting, and building with people.....

you see this right here:
LOL @ nik still.....
that how u quote someone from start to end..... this quote means you need to give it up

you have no clue what u talkin about.......

Actually, I didn't need urbandictionary, you did...I knew what redbone meant before hand, I just pulled up the definition to show you what's up. Obviously, your interaction wasn't getting you far.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #287 on: March 15, 2008, 03:36:06 PM »
i feel u nik but it's just not something u should have to look up either u know it or u don't...that's what makes it slang
pay no mind to the pale face........... who uses urbandictionary....... pathetic

i feel u nik

OMG!!!!!!!! you pale faces are all the same......... masters of tricknology............. how you just going to cut out that little part of his whole sentence and use that to justify what u tryin to say................ notice how thats what the media do to niggas ( distorting the quotes to make them look bad etc.) and who controls the media pale faces...... put one n one together they all the same ( except maybe two or three out of the millions of them on this earth)

I was just pointing out that he said he felt what I was saying, genius. Please stop with this dumb shit. You can twist anything into some sort of conspiracy if you want. Try using your brain for something more useful, like progressing in life.
no you were'nt. you on purpose cut out what made you look good and ignored the rest ( just like majority of pale face do)......... you know how many time eye say eye feel you just to shut niggas mouths up even when they in the wrong............. this remind me of "how high" when meth is like 'peace' and that stupid ass pale face, dog hair havin thing (Burt= now_i_know) comes out with his "definition" (pale face definitions etc. wikipedia, urbandictionary) thinkin he right because he is white.......... fuck out of here nigga with that bullshit...... fuckin homo

First you don't know what redbone is, then you act like you don't know what "i feel you" means. I'm starting to think you're more Latino than you are black.
now_i_know shut your ass up........its obvious you dont talk to niggas out side of this internet thing on the real............ your a loser who fantasies about Kobe bryant........... just give it up......... everybody notice how white people can never accept the fact that they are wrong???????? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY THAT IS!?!?!??! because they think they are superior than everybody else especially the us.........

are you serious??? you get ya definition from urbandictionary.com ......... never even heard of that shit till your pale face brought..... eye get my definiton from interacting, and building with people.....

you see this right here:
LOL @ nik still.....
that how u quote someone from start to end..... this quote means you need to give it up

Actually, I didn't need urbandictionary, you did...I knew what redbone meant before hand, I just pulled up the definition to show you what's up. Obviously, your interaction wasn't getting you far.
like eye said keep refering to niggas as redbones?? fuckin fagget ass  you lost give it up........ you jews/whites/pale faces dont always have to be on the top and always be right

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #288 on: March 15, 2008, 03:44:17 PM »
Has nothing to do with being right, which you always seem so stuck on. There's a technical term for "redbone", which you recently learned...Just admit when you're wrong and you'll look a whole lot better.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #289 on: March 15, 2008, 03:51:45 PM »
Has nothing to do with being right, which you always seem so stuck on. There's a technical term for "redbone", which you recently learned...Just admit when you're wrong and you'll look a whole lot better.
nnigga we aint talking about technical eye am tellin you that niggas use that word in reference to women........ you have a problem graspin that u fagget ass nigga........... prime example of white people and they superiority mentality.......... eye simply told him that redbone is used in reference to women....... instead of simply sayin "oh really eye didnt know because the definition says this".......... he have to fight me on this........... because in mind he feels Blacks are inferior and he is superior so they aint know way he learning something from the Blackman...... it has to always be the Blackman learns from the white........ fuck out of here.......... ya people should be wiped off the surface of the planet

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #290 on: March 15, 2008, 03:53:41 PM »
Moron...I used the word in the right context. Just admit it and move on instead of whining.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #291 on: March 15, 2008, 03:55:33 PM »
Moron...I used the word in the right context. Just admit it and move on instead of whining.
you just dont get it.......... you a dumb ass............. eye aint the only one who told u its used in reference to women... timelock and mackin4life also said so........... who else co signed on your fagget ass???? NOBODY!!!!!! so shut the fuck up and sit down

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #292 on: March 15, 2008, 05:04:47 PM »
job, does anyone else in your fam bam share the same views and opinions as you do?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #293 on: March 15, 2008, 05:42:21 PM »
you just dont get it.......... you a dumb ass............. eye aint the only one who told u its used in reference to women... timelock and mackin4life also said so........... who else co signed on your fagget ass???? NOBODY!!!!!! so shut the fuck up and sit down

...And once they saw the technical definition, only YOU disagreed. This type of stubborn attitude will get you nowhere in life.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #294 on: March 16, 2008, 01:54:33 AM »

i feel u nik

you see this right here:
LOL @ nik still.....

like eye said keep refering to niggas as redbones?? fuckin fagget ass  you lost give it up........ you jews/whites/pale faces dont always have to be on the top and always be right

...And once they saw the technical definition, only YOU disagreed. This type of stubborn attitude will get you nowhere in life.

yall should just kick back and blaze one up and stop arguing... 8) 8) 8)

JOB,are u ethnocentric or do u just hate white people?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #295 on: March 18, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »
I got a question why is it you two are arguing...........

first of all nik is young so let his stupid ass have his way job

and job is stubborn but if he gives you a new definition then learn it nik

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #296 on: March 18, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »
^Everyone is young compared to your ass... Thank God whales only live 40 years.

And Job is unfortunately the same age as me.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #297 on: March 18, 2008, 11:56:55 AM »

i feel u nik

you see this right here:
LOL @ nik still.....

eye just dont like devils and liars..... and the white race seems to be both

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #298 on: March 18, 2008, 12:37:16 PM »

i feel u nik

you see this right here:
LOL @ nik still.....

You're right...black people never lie or do fucked up shit. Black people are angels...and if they're not, it's only because of white influence.

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? One day you'll look back at the way you used to think and you'll slap the shit out of yourself.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #299 on: March 18, 2008, 12:39:13 PM »

i feel u nik

you see this right here:
LOL @ nik still.....

You're right...black people never lie or do fucked up shit. Black people are angels...and if they're not, it's only because of white influence.

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? One day you'll look back at the way you used to think and you'll slap the shit out of yourself.
thats not what the fuck eye am saying....... you fuckin retarded dumb ass.......... learn how to read and overstand what your readin