Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 5197 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #330 on: March 20, 2008, 01:08:06 PM »
Who is your favorite athlete of all time?
that nigga clyde "the glide" drexel.......... thats a real baller for ya..

Clyde Drexel? Are you sure you know what the hell you're talking about?
what !!!!!!!!!!! u serious u going to try to front on my man Drexel on the real?? better hit them NBA video archives and recognize greatness

Names not Drexel man...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #331 on: March 20, 2008, 01:14:46 PM »

what !!!!!!!!!!! u serious u going to try to front on my man Drexel on the real?? better hit them NBA video archives and recognize greatness

Names not Drexel man...
oh here we go again............

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #332 on: March 20, 2008, 01:18:00 PM »

Names not Drexel man...

LMFAO

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #333 on: March 20, 2008, 01:18:41 PM »

Names not Drexel man...

LMFAO
i just noticed that...lol 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #334 on: March 20, 2008, 01:22:04 PM »
What makes Slavery a bigger crime against humanity then the Holocaust?

2.) the jews didnt have they history rewritten, or forced to take on another religion(thats not theirs)

good answer. I didnt expect to hear that number 2 line. Anytime Ive talked with anyone about that subject, I always use that point. Slavery basically created an entire new group of people with no real identity. No religion of their own. No culture of their own. No country of their own. But I never hear anyone else bring it up.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #335 on: March 20, 2008, 01:26:32 PM »

2.) the jews didnt have they history rewritten, or forced to take on another religion(thats not theirs)

good answer. I didnt expect to hear that number 2 line. Anytime Ive talked with anyone about that subject, I always use that point. Slavery basically created an entire new group of people with no real identity. No religion of their own. No culture of their own. No country of their own. But I never hear anyone else bring it up.

Yea, they didn't have shit re-written, they were too busy being wiped out...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #336 on: March 20, 2008, 01:28:26 PM »

thats the most important right there on the real........ do you know about  the "Willie Lynch Letter" some people say its made up and false but after u read its kind of hard to say its not real because all u got to do is take a look around at how niggas acting.......... like mental slaves.. deaf, dumb, and blind

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #337 on: March 20, 2008, 01:30:40 PM »

yo now_i_know who think funded the whole holocaust???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #338 on: March 20, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »

The Jews!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #339 on: March 20, 2008, 01:41:48 PM »

The Jews!
we on the same page then

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #340 on: March 20, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »
LMAO

« Reply #341 on: March 20, 2008, 01:45:09 PM »

No doubt the Holocaust was bad. it was horrible. If Slavery lasted as long as the holocaust....the Holocaust probably would have been worse. But when the Holocaust was over.....Jewish people were still Jewish people. It didnt have the longevity that Slavery had. Before Slavery, there were no "Black people", only Africans. Slavery was so traumatic that it created a new group of people that were basically foreigners in their new country...AND in their old one. Im not down playin the Holocaust man, the shit was crazy and sick. I couldnt imagine goin through that shit. But in the end, Jewish people remained who they were because it ended soon enough. The rest of the world was at their side. That didnt happen for the Africans who became Black people.

« Reply #342 on: March 20, 2008, 01:46:20 PM »

Mel Gibson

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #343 on: March 20, 2008, 01:48:54 PM »

No doubt the Holocaust was bad. it was horrible. If Slavery lasted as long as the holocaust....the Holocaust probably would have been worse. But when the Holocaust was over.....Jewish people were still Jewish people. It didnt have the longevity that Slavery had. Before Slavery, there were no "Black people", only Africans. Slavery was so traumatic that it created a new group of people that were basically foreigners in their new country...AND in their old one. Im not down playin the Holocaust man, the shit was crazy and sick. I couldnt imagine goin through that shit. But in the end, Jewish people remained who they were because it ended soon enough. The rest of the world was at their side. That didnt happen for the Africans who became Black people.

The rest of the world was at their side? LOL...not while it was happening. Jews didn't have to change their religion or heritage, but 6 million Jews were brutally murdered. That's a majority...we realized that we needed our own country after that, and in turn we've been getting shitted on by the former occupants of that country since day one.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #344 on: March 20, 2008, 01:51:28 PM »

i agree with this...but by that same token, the same thing happened to the indigenous people of the "USA", "Mexico", "Cuba", "Puerto Rico", etc etc.  the only thing difference is that the indigenous people of these countries had their land stolen. :(

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.