Author Topic: DUBCNN: Lunch Links Up With Ray J For "Get Em Girl" [New Song Prod. by Fingazz]  (Read 209 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com/index.shtml#newsitem1204664062,14904,

Lunch Links Up With Ray J For "Get Em Girl" - March 4, 2008 By : Eddie

Lunch of the I.E. is back with a brand new banger today called "Get Em Girl". He linked up with R&B star Ray J and production wizard Fingazz for this one, and it sounds ready made for the radio. Make sure to download it below!

Lunch - Get Em Girl (ft. Ray J) [Produced by Fingazz]

Don't forget to add Lunch and Ray J as your friends on Myspace. Be on the look out for more music from both artists very soon.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest audio.

Drop feedback!

bullet_wrongkind

IM LUNCH FAN!!!!! he brought get em girl ca. 7 month ago and the original was soundin better and the hook was good.

fuck dat rnb version..............fuckin corny................the OG version is way better...............wack remix---wheres trashcan

smegma

I will check for this after AC Milan - Arsenal 8)

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
This is cool but im feelin the original more with fingazz on the hook instead

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
they shouldve kept fingaz on the chorus (it sounded grittier and less warmer) and ray j's verse he ripped it

im gonna remix the shit myself in my music program Lol

Ese Torsido

Not to get people confused, this song was released last year on the "Heart Of A Lion EP." This version is the Remix.

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
yea the OG was much better

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
Not to get people confused, this song was released last year on the "Heart Of A Lion EP." This version is the Remix.

So wait, Heart Of A Lion actually came out??

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
IM LUNCH FAN!!!!! he brought get em girl ca. 7 month ago and the original was soundin better and the hook was good.

fuck dat rnb version..............fuckin corny................the OG version is way better...............wack remix---wheres trashcan

Do you have the original?

Im curious myself.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
ight yall i made this remix here... first and foremost i'ma FAN .. and not to discredit or disrespect in any way fingaz/ray j/ lunch or anybody else who had input on the mixing of the track cuz i respect them dudes ALOT.. but i thought this is how it should go! now by no means im no proffesional engineer but here from a FAN's prespective i thought this is how it should go.. LEMME JUST SAY THIS >> BOTH VERSIONS ARE HOT but i think this one's dope... peep

http://www.zshare.net/audio/84859281f08d01/

if i could just find a way to cut out ray j's harmonizing before the intro to the first verse

Ese Torsido

Yes, as a Digital Release.

http://www.rhapsody.com/lunch/heartofalion

Also: The original version (presented in both the EP and the vinyl) is the radio edit; an uncensored version was never released.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 09:05:05 PM by Ese Torsido »

bullet_wrongkind

nah ma friend the date was setted last year november but aint came out......i guess sum problems with the distributor.....ir with the label......

im still waitin on lunchs heart of a lion............I.E. STAND UP!!!!!