Author Topic: Rhianna is becoming such a whore  (Read 938 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Rhianna is becoming such a whore
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 03:31:23 PM »
I teach English to 15/16-year-olds and most of those girls kinda look up to Rihanna. A damn shame that they have to look up to someone who dresses like a prostitute. A sexy image because the label wants it? Okay, I can live with that. But have some fucking self-respect for fuck's sake. With that outfit of hers she can take the plane straight to Amsterdam and go sit behind glass windows in the Red Light District.

It's cool for us to look at it though, I realize that. I'm just saying...I got mixed feelings about things like that.

Why do people always assume that if a broad is dressed like that she doesn't have any self respect?

i dontknow , it brings her money, maybe she respect the green more

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 12:09:38 AM »
I teach English to 15/16-year-olds and most of those girls kinda look up to Rihanna. A damn shame that they have to look up to someone who dresses like a prostitute. A sexy image because the label wants it? Okay, I can live with that. But have some fucking self-respect for fuck's sake. With that outfit of hers she can take the plane straight to Amsterdam and go sit behind glass windows in the Red Light District.

It's cool for us to look at it though, I realize that. I'm just saying...I got mixed feelings about things like that.

Why do people always assume that if a broad is dressed like that she doesn't have any self respect?

i dontknow , it brings her money, maybe she respect the green more

Or maybe she just likes to dress like a filthy tramp. I know strippers bitches that got plenty self respect.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2008, 06:02:11 AM »
She was hotter in her Pon De Replay day. Jigga's dick got the opposite of the Mida's touch.

Word... but .... :drool:

Couldn't agree with you more Sik,

AlerG
MicLordz & Sauce Funky
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2008, 01:07:52 PM »
I know strippers bitches that got plenty self respect.

LOL

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2008, 03:31:14 PM »
she fine, dressing like that at lil concerts aint mean nuttin though, she's known for her sex appeal so its just natural she will have to dress up like that to please her fans or whatever and keep her name out, id be fuckin that all day