Author Topic: Educate yourselves.  (Read 748 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Educate yourselves.
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 11:15:33 AM »
I guess you don't believe that instincts, such as thriving to raise your children properly, can be engraved in your genes? Blacks aren't genetically superior to any other race. Get over it. Every race has weaknesses and a strengths.
now_i_know you are stupid go pray to your GOD Kobe Bryant  with your purple and yellow bible.............. fuck out of here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 01:08:31 PM »
I guess you don't believe that instincts, such as thriving to raise your children properly, can be engraved in your genes? Blacks aren't genetically superior to any other race. Get over it. Every race has weaknesses and a strengths.
now_i_know you are stupid go pray to your GOD Kobe Bryant  with your purple and yellow bible.............. fuck out of here

Yes...It's stupid to think that traits can be inherited genetically, right? And it's smart to think that you're superior to everyone when all you do is bitch and complain about your role in life 24/7. ::)

Don't get mad at Kobe cuz he married a Latino...remember, your mom did the same thing.

Elevz

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2008, 04:32:36 PM »
NIK it has nothing to do with the mix it has to do with the parents getting on them to do well in school

all boils down to good parenting

Yea, and Asians are known to have that within their heritage...

Nah. They may have a slight advantage, but the genetical influence when it comes to such skills is very, very limited. Guess why you have to develop your skills? Asians just happen to live in a cultural (and thus social environment) that goes well with learning mathematics. Me and you could have been like that too, but I wouldn't want to give up my liberties for that. I don't think their culture makes asians happier either.

Something like that can definitely be engraved in your genes.

Engraved? No. You can have more or less potential for it though. Still, the influence of other factors is insane. Think of the social and cultural aspects that influence ability. Think of motivation, personal situation and personality. Yes, all (except for personal situation) are definately influenced by the nature, but culture and social aspects play a huuuuge role in determining the outcome of behavior and skills.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2008, 05:48:47 PM »

Yes...It's stupid to think that traits can be inherited genetically, right? And it's smart to think that you're superior to everyone when all you do is bitch and complain about your role in life 24/7. ::)

Don't get mad at Kobe cuz he married a Latino...remember, your mom did the same thing.
man shut the fuck up........ nigga when eye was talkin about inter mixing eye was talkin about natural characteristics vanishing or getting weaker.... and here you come talkin about intellectual capacity.... nigga are you that dumb......... if you grow up focused..........and on your grind.......... anybody can be smart not just asian you dumb pale face.......  but if you grow up around a whole bunch of bullshit and lookin up to niggas like rick ross or jeezy chances are you wont be focus when it comes to school work and shit.... man just shut up for real

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2008, 05:58:41 PM »

when have eye complained nigga.......... the devil ( pale faces) aint holdin me down or cloggin my ears....... eye got knowledge of self........... eye de-activated my [size=15pt]willie lynch chip[/size]........... eye am just simply tellin the truth.......... if the truth offends you, it was meant to.............. difference is kobes coon baffon sellin-out ass married some pale face..... get your facts straight

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 08:12:52 PM »
JOB- I feel you on a lot of shit but for real some of your opinions would be better kkept to yourself unless you want these crackas thinking youre some kind of crazy nigga
[

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2008, 08:18:03 PM »
JOB- I feel you on a lot of shit but for real some of your opinions would be better kkept to yourself unless you want these crackas thinking youre some kind of crazy nigga

you feel some of my shit no doubt............ so eye ask what do eye say that should be kept to myself??
they already label us crazy before we even born on the real........

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2008, 10:08:03 PM »

job have you heard this song
[

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008, 12:11:25 AM »
Asians have NO FUCKING social skills. You ever try talking to the typical nerd? They sound so sad and depressed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2008, 12:32:11 AM »
NIK it has nothing to do with the mix it has to do with the parents getting on them to do well in school

all boils down to good parenting

Yea, and Asians are known to have that within their heritage...

Nah. They may have a slight advantage, but the genetical influence when it comes to such skills is very, very limited. Guess why you have to develop your skills? Asians just happen to live in a cultural (and thus social environment) that goes well with learning mathematics. Me and you could have been like that too, but I wouldn't want to give up my liberties for that. I don't think their culture makes asians happier either.

Something like that can definitely be engraved in your genes.

Engraved? No. You can have more or less potential for it though. Still, the influence of other factors is insane. Think of the social and cultural aspects that influence ability. Think of motivation, personal situation and personality. Yes, all (except for personal situation) are definately influenced by the nature, but culture and social aspects play a huuuuge role in determining the outcome of behavior and skills.

Of course...but that doesn't mean you can't be genetically more prone to certain things.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2008, 12:35:33 AM »

man shut the fuck up........ nigga when eye was talkin about inter mixing eye was talkin about natural characteristics vanishing or getting weaker.... and here you come talkin about intellectual capacity.... nigga are you that dumb......... if you grow up focused..........and on your grind.......... anybody can be smart not just asian you dumb pale face.......  but if you grow up around a whole bunch of bullshit and lookin up to niggas like rick ross or jeezy chances are you wont be focus when it comes to school work and shit.... man just shut up for real

Why is it that you always say the most irrelavant shit?...I've never met someone who uses so many words to say pretty much nothing.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2008, 12:58:44 AM »
Asians have NO FUCKING social skills. You ever try talking to the typical nerd? They sound so sad and depressed.
Haha, it does always seem awkward talking to the "nerdy" Asians, but I guess that's really anybody who seems like they don't communicate much. Also, for the record, Thai people have the worst rhythm and dancing I have ever seen in my experiences, they can not follow a beat.
I got a bird's eye view

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2008, 09:04:31 AM »

Why is it that you always say the most irrelavant shit?...I've never met someone who uses so many words to say pretty much nothing.
you just tryin to write it off like its irrelevant because eye keep makin your dumb ass look stupid

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2008, 02:47:55 PM »
People can only make themselves look dumb...You'll drastically progress in life when you realize this.

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
  • REAL music. Not Nigger noise
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2008, 02:50:20 PM »
there seems to be a lot of hatred and falsities around here in the name of "educating" and so called truths. 

partying it up in Spain last summer