Author Topic: Shady Record's own, Cashis calls out Royce Da 5'9  (Read 492 times)

h2k4

Re: Shady Record's own, Cashis calls out Royce Da 5'9
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 08:36:22 PM »
why is he going at royce ?

From an interview that Ca$his did:
"You spoke on [Eminem]. You called my man a white cracker and you can't take that back," Cashis said in the video. "So I'm not going to go line for line with you, even though I will burn your bitch ass. When I see you, I'm going to beat the sh-- out of you."

During Cashis' rant, he promised that his comments were for real, and were not to cause controversy, stating the only reason was in defense of a man who put him on.

"To all my fans out there, and the people that aren't my fans... I'm not starting a beef," he explained. "I'm really not trying to begin a hip-hop beef. This man called my boss, my brother, a person that saved my life that saved my children... a cracker."

I'm assuming he's talking about Royce's "Blue Magic" track where he says, "...that's like askin' Slim Shady who's the best cracka..." but right after that he says , "Straighten your face up that ain't a diss..."
Ca$his is just another bum that's trying to gain some attention by dissing someone for no real reason.  Royce and Em's beef was squashed and if Em isn't offended by that line then why should Ca$his be?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 08:39:18 PM by h2k4 »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 06:41:41 AM »
why is he going at royce ?

From an interview that Ca$his did:
"You spoke on [Eminem]. You called my man a white cracker and you can't take that back," Cashis said in the video. "So I'm not going to go line for line with you, even though I will burn your bitch ass. When I see you, I'm going to beat the sh-- out of you."

During Cashis' rant, he promised that his comments were for real, and were not to cause controversy, stating the only reason was in defense of a man who put him on.

"To all my fans out there, and the people that aren't my fans... I'm not starting a beef," he explained. "I'm really not trying to begin a hip-hop beef. This man called my boss, my brother, a person that saved my life that saved my children... a cracker."

I'm assuming he's talking about Royce's "Blue Magic" track where he says, "...that's like askin' Slim Shady who's the best cracka..." but right after that he says , "Straighten your face up that ain't a diss..."
Ca$his is just another bum that's trying to gain some attention by dissing someone for no real reason.  Royce and Em's beef was squashed and if Em isn't offended by that line then why should Ca$his be?

props on the info.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 06:20:53 AM »
Shady Capo?

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 11:33:11 AM »
Eminem made a massive mistake not signing Royce

Bad vs. Evil was dope  8)