Author Topic: Why be Rick Ross frontin like he's caked up like the real hiphop heavyweight$?  (Read 675 times)

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
rick ross isnt 400 lbs

500 my fault, one of dat niggas titties could hold a waterfall
I only fuck with 10's

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
^first of all boy,

the internet was not close to being commercially released when disco died  :P

then

not every rapper IS faking. just EXAGGERATING, which really IS a form of lying. Chances are most of these clown ass trapper dudes sold little quantities to people in their neighborhood. thats not boss.

nobody wants to ban these guys, a lot of people on this board like trap music.

don't get defensive cuz these got u all gassed up like youre one of them.

wow... ur so off (in my white boy voice) lmao.  tha disco comment was  ::) wow (i cant belive u actually responded 2 dat white boy)

AND... lol... its music, does everything have 2 b 2 a t'.  if thats tha case Biggie & Pac are tha biggest FAKEST most lyin ass niggaz 2 ever touch planet earth.  and who knows wat they did in they hood, so go back 2 cookin' chickens bitch - bitch i'm hungry and while u at it go milk a fuckin cow, hot sauce and fried chicken wit' a nice cup of cold milk is delicious. 

Last... (on some serious shit) if didnt anybody wanted these trappers banned then why do ya'll hate on EVERY trapper that comes out, i mean ya'll ALWAYS hate on everything anyway (even i KNOW some of ya'll just b typin that shit 2 b tha oddball) but dam stop typing, put tha keys 2 rest.

*bumps Maybach Music*   ....... Mayback   .boum boom. Mayback!
Biggie was fake...he went to a Private School in New York.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notorious_B.I.G.
QUOTE:

'Biggie transferred out of the private Roman Catholic school that he attended, at his request, to attend the state-funded George Westinghouse Information Technology High School, where Jay-Z and Busta Rhymes were also students. According to his mother, he was still a good student, but developed a "smart-ass" attitude'

END QUOTE

And when you post on an internet forum board, don't type 'dat', it pisses me off, because I know you are literate, you don't talk like that in life, you just want to act as if you are thug or gangster or from the projects on the internet. Look, go kill yourself, you don't know what hip hop is, go fucking listen to some public enemy, krs one, rakim, immortal technique, old school tupac music.

Then when you do this, i will give you a point of respect which will now you bring you up to 2..out of 100, but keep working hard man...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

^first of all boy,

then

not every rapper IS faking. just EXAGGERATING, which really IS a form of lying. Chances are most of these clown ass trapper dudes sold little quantities to people in their neighborhood. thats not boss.

wow... ur so off (in my white boy voice) lmao.  tha disco comment was  ::) wow (i cant belive u actually responded 2 dat white boy)

AND... lol... its music, does everything have 2 b 2 a t'.  if thats tha case Biggie & Pac are tha biggest FAKEST most lyin ass niggaz 2 ever touch planet earth.  and who knows wat they did in they hood, so go back 2 cookin' chickens bitch - bitch i'm hungry and while u at it go milk a fuckin cow, hot sauce and fried chicken wit' a nice cup of cold milk is delicious. 

Last... (on some serious shit) if didnt anybody wanted these trappers banned then why do ya'll hate on EVERY trapper that comes out, i mean ya'll ALWAYS hate on everything anyway (even i KNOW some of ya'll just b typin that shit 2 b tha oddball) but dam stop typing, put tha keys 2 rest.

QUOTE:

'Biggie transferred out of the private Roman Catholic school that he attended, at his request, to attend the state-funded George Westinghouse Information Technology High School, where Jay-Z and Busta Rhymes were also students. According to his mother, he was still a good student, but developed a "smart-ass" attitude'

END QUOTE

And when you post on an internet forum board, don't type 'dat', it pisses me off, because I know you are literate, you don't talk like that in life, you just want to act as if you are thug or gangster or from the projects on the internet. Look, go kill yourself, you don't know what hip hop is, go fucking listen to some public enemy, krs one, rakim, immortal technique, old school tupac music.

Then when you do this, i will give you a point of respect which will now you bring you up to 2..out of 100, but keep working hard man...
eye never understood that thinking........how is biggie fake because he went to a private school ( usually private schools=better education) what a lot of people dont understand is when niggas come from the islands ( carribean / west indian) or Africa.......... they aint playin (not taken eduaction for granted like a lot of native niggas here) so a lot of times....... they parents (Bigs moms was Jamaican) will put everything into their seeds education no matter what, even if it results to living in a fucked up neighborhood or living very little........ eye am still tryin to find a relationship between the native niggas here and the niggas coming from the islands etc....because the Blacks coming from Africa or the islands usually do well for themselves ( a lot of them be engineers and all of that) but for some reason the Blacks in United Snakes Of America are stuck in a mental slumber........maybe it could be due to the longer amount of time enslaved................any way......... this remained of that fresh prince episode when them niggas from the frat (when will & carlton went to pledge) were hatin on carlton because he pops did well for him and his families ( so that made him less Black  ??? )............ why we think like this eye dont know....but it needs to stop on the real.........
Big probably wanted to transfer schools to be around niggas from his neighborhood......... so how that make him fake......... have no clue ya niggas better shape up on the real
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 07:11:34 PM by Jobology (take out a pad & pencil) »

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
^first of all boy,

then

QUOTE:

END QUOTE

......yeah. u ridin' my dick bcuz i made this shit in2 a real topic rather than a bunch of hate, congradulations u got my attention on tha internet, now go back 2 eatin ur asperigus and medium rare pot roast.  u 1 of those muthafuckaz who took tha hip hop is dead trend 2 da head... its purely cracker-nacker-ness, if u were colored i'd kall u a koon 4 gettin' serious wen i clearly didnt talk 2 you.  thats tha thing about white folx as soon as a black person keeps it real 2 tha bone u label it thuggish or rebelious makin it confusing for tha minds of white people 2 keep niggas enslaved mentally and 2 make us sound ignorant 2 tha world.  just bcuz Keisha snaps her fingers and swirvez her head doesnt mean she's ghetto its just in her personality, and just bcuz becky drinks piss doesnt mean she's white.  go read a book bitch, learn somethin.  in ur world i guess i would have 2 b a 'shootem up bang banger' 2 b able 2 speak like that.  its u tha nievly ignorant who believe in this train of thought... is that literate anuff
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 08:33:28 PM by arthurnelson88 »
I only fuck with 10's

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
dont get it confused im still a fat daddy ignorant ass nigga, i just like computers and talkin shit
I only fuck with 10's

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
^first of all boy,

then

QUOTE:

END QUOTE

eye never understood that thinking........how is biggie fake because he went to a private school ( usually private schools=better education) what a lot of people dont understand is when niggas come from the islands ( carribean / west indian) or Africa.......... they aint playin (not taken eduaction for granted like a lot of native niggas here) so a lot of times....... they parents (Bigs moms was Jamaican) will put everything into their seeds education no matter what, even if it results to living in a fucked up neighborhood or living very little........ eye am still tryin to find a relationship between the native niggas here and the niggas coming from the islands etc....because the Blacks coming from Africa or the islands usually do well for themselves ( a lot of them be engineers and all of that) but for some reason the Blacks in United Snakes Of America are stuck in a mental slumber........maybe it could be due to the longer amount of time enslaved................any way......... this remained of that fresh prince episode when them niggas from the frat (when will & carlton went to pledge) were hatin on carlton because he pops did well for him and his families ( so that made him less Black  ??? )............ why we think like this eye dont know....but it needs to stop on the real.........
Big probably wanted to transfer schools to be around niggas from his neighborhood......... so how that make him fake......... have no clue ya niggas better shape up on the real

Man....

'Money, hoes and clothes, blunt smoke coming out the nose, is all a nigga knows'

Thats a lyric from him, that piece of shit never set up any charities or invested back in the community. Pac on the other hand built a school, set up scholarship funds, helped pay for peoples homes, created gang unity beteen the bloods and the crips, and helped better his community and tha area within it.

Thats the difference between someone whos real and someone whos fake. You see, biggie didnt have the balls to retaliate during the east coast westcoast fued, he just remained quiet, because he knows if anything went down, he didn't have anyone 'from the hood' which he claims to be from, to protect him. He had noone, all his friends were made through tupac, and then later through puffy.

All the shit he rapped about was material, everything, he didn't realise the concept of gentrification or poverty, because he never felt it in his life.

So don't preach anything about private schools or some what, he never came from the hood, he never was real, and he never represented the real.

^first of all boy,

then

QUOTE:

END QUOTE

......yeah. u ridin' my dick bcuz i made this shit in2 a real topic rather than a bunch of hate, congradulations u got my attention on tha internet, now go back 2 eatin ur asperigus and medium rare pot roast.  u 1 of those muthafuckaz who took tha hip hop is dead trend 2 da head... its purely cracker-nacker-ness, if u were colored i'd kall u a koon 4 gettin' serious wen i clearly didnt talk 2 you.  thats tha thing about white folx as soon as a black person keeps it real 2 tha bone u label it thuggish or rebelious makin it confusing for tha minds of white people 2 keep niggas enslaved mentally and 2 make us sound ignorant 2 tha world.  just bcuz Keisha snaps her fingers and swirvez her head doesnt mean she's ghetto its just in her personality, and just bcuz becky drinks piss doesnt mean she's white.  go read a book bitch, learn somethin.  in ur world i guess i would have 2 b a 'shootem up bang banger' 2 b able 2 speak like that.  its u tha nievly ignorant who believe in this train of thought... is that literate anuff

Go study Malcom X , Nat Turner and Toussaint you ignorant piece of shit.

"In ur world i guess i would have 2 b a 'shootem up bang banger' 2 b able 2 speak like that. "
-It's gang banger, not bang banger.

And would it fuckin kill you to add an extra 1-2 letters for each word which you have no point in abbreviating other than to act ghetto on the internet forum. You're turning 20 years old this year, please act your fucking age you douche.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
^^^ lol ur fuckin' comedy ^^^
I only fuck with 10's

Nat Turner-reincarnated

^first of all boy,

then

QUOTE:

END QUOTE

Man....

'Money, hoes and clothes, blunt smoke coming out the nose, is all a nigga knows'

Thats a lyric from him, that piece of shit never set up any charities or invested back in the community. Pac on the other hand built a school, set up scholarship funds, helped pay for peoples homes, created gang unity beteen the bloods and the crips, and helped better his community and tha area within it.

Thats the difference between someone whos real and someone whos fake. You see, biggie didnt have the balls to retaliate during the east coast westcoast fued, he just remained quiet, because he knows if anything went down, he didn't have anyone 'from the hood' which he claims to be from, to protect him. He had noone, all his friends were made through tupac, and then later through puffy.

All the shit he rapped about was material, everything, he didn't realise the concept of gentrification or poverty, because he never felt it in his life.

So don't preach anything about private schools or some what, he never came from the hood, he never was real, and he never represented the real.

^first of all boy,

then

QUOTE:

END QUOTE

Go study Malcom X , Nat Turner and Toussaint you ignorant piece of shit.

"In ur world i guess i would have 2 b a 'shootem up bang banger' 2 b able 2 speak like that. "
-It's gang banger, not bang banger.

And would it fuckin kill you to add an extra 1-2 letters for each word which you have no point in abbreviating other than to act ghetto on the internet forum. You're turning 20 years old this year, please act your fucking age you douche.
you are retarded

Money

because he is

JAZ

free post.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
wow....post after post of nonsence.

Money

^i dont believe you

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
wow....post after post of nonsence.

naw, its just a buncha music heads passionate about they shit and wat they wana kno.  this aint a free post, but rather a topic 2 clear confusion of tha uneducated and closet racist versus the knowing and unblind
I only fuck with 10's

Joe Bonanno

arthur just wont give it up lol

GangstaBoogy

To be fair - ALL rappers do this. I just hate that he talks about selling drugs on every fuckin song like he's really Freeway Rick.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"