Author Topic: Why be Rick Ross frontin like he's caked up like the real hiphop heavyweight$?  (Read 688 times)

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
"Jobology (take out a pad & pencil)"...just shut up, malcom x spits on you, and your kind.

wow....post after post of nonsence.

naw, its just a buncha music heads passionate about they shit and wat they wana kno.  this aint a free post, but rather a topic 2 clear confusion of tha uneducated and closet racist versus the knowing and unblind
You're racist, deep down, to your own race. Because if you were racially tolerant as a person you wouldn't like rick ross. BECAUSE Rick Ross is alright when Dj Khaled screams out 'niggaaaa' 'we the best niggaaaa'

To be fair - ALL rappers do this. I just hate that he talks about selling drugs on every fuckin song like he's really Freeway Rick.
Ye agreed

Nat Turner-reincarnated

"Jobology (take out a pad & pencil)"...just shut up, malcom x spits on you, and your kind.
yea because you talked to Malcolm and you know this???? man shut the fuck up nigga you corny....... you dont know shit.. eye made you look stupid...........  acting like you got the scoop on some shit when basically everything u said came out of pacs mouth in one of those beef dvds..... your corny nigga sit down, shut the fuck up and dont conversate wit grown niggas..............

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster

wow....post after post of nonsence.

naw, its just a buncha music heads passionate about they shit and wat they wana kno.  this aint a free post, but rather a topic 2 clear confusion of tha uneducated and closet racist versus the knowing and unblind
You're racist, deep down, to your own race. Because if you were racially tolerant as a person you wouldn't like rick ross. BECAUSE Rick Ross is alright when Dj Khaled screams out 'niggaaaa' 'we the best niggaaaa'

yo, we jus shunned tha shit out of u, give it up lol... and 4 tha record im not "racially tolerate" wen cowhead khaled screams nigga on every song i'd prolly slap tha shit outta him if i saw him just like i'd treat u....

THE BOSS FOR PRESIDENT BITCH, now that im on ya level deal wit dat shit and bask it in smooth and deeply like i just fucked ya motha wit KY.

...breathe... breathe.... breathe....snifffff!
I only fuck with 10's