Author Topic: this is what eye am talking about.........  (Read 741 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

this is what eye am talking about.........
« on: March 07, 2008, 04:17:49 PM »
that nigga thought he was tough stickin out his chest...... served him well
acgrundy eye see you!

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=ko_punch_talking_bullshit.flv
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 04:28:14 PM by Jobology (take out a pad & pencil) »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: this is what eye am talking about.........
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 04:26:34 PM »
lmao,what a dumbass

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 04:47:39 PM »
that is probably the greatest triumph over the devil blacks have ever achieved.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 05:13:22 PM »
why keep hitting a motherfucker when he is down? he already showed dominance by knocking him out WITH ONE PUNCH...those other punches were a bitch move.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 05:13:57 PM »
DAMN! That was the hardest k.o. I've ever seen.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »
These race battles are stupid...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 05:17:10 PM »
why keep hitting a motherfucker when he is down? he already showed dominance by knocking him out WITH ONE PUNCH...those other punches were a bitch move.
[/b]
eye semi agree with this but sometimes....... niggas just run they mouth too much & they deserve it

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 05:18:06 PM »
who is talkin about race here??. eye am not.... why does everything have to be about race with you people.......

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 05:20:39 PM »
who is talkin about race here??. eye am not.... why does everything have to be about race with you people.......

that's funny, you even have racial propaganda in your sig. yes, it is propaganda. everything is race with you homeboy.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 05:21:44 PM »
[/b]
eye semi agree with this but sometimes....... niggas just run they mouth too much & they deserve it

true, but unless its some real deep personal shit, he shoulda left it alone after the KO...either way.. HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUUUUCK OUT.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 05:24:48 PM »

that's funny, you even have racial propaganda in your sig. yes, it is propaganda. everything is race with you homeboy.
that is not propaganda......... go fetch the dictionary.... grasshopper............. that is simply tellin the truth.. how you come up with that it  propaganda, yo no se.........

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 05:27:35 PM »
[/b]

true, but unless its some real deep personal shit, he shoulda left it alone after the KO...either way.. HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUUUUCK OUT.
word! just like this sorry ass nigga:

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »
dude probably wasn't done with him yet so he kept on punching him.  you might think its a bitch move, but when your pissed off and your gonna fight, everything is fair game.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 05:56:17 PM »
dude probably wasn't done with him yet so he kept on punching him.  you might think its a bitch move, but when your pissed off and your gonna fight, everything is fair game.
WORD!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 06:09:52 PM »
real talk...there is a line but you dont think real clear when your pissed enough to take it to that level