Author Topic: YOU FORGET THAT DAZ DISSED SNOOP AND DRE  (Read 487 times)

Murrow

Re: YOU FORGET THAT DAZ DISSED SNOOP AND DRE
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2001, 04:14:28 PM »
Nah, not for me.  Come one, his shit just ain't as dope as on "Murder Was The Case" & "Doggfood."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2001, 11:17:57 PM »
damn...dont even get my question answered..lol......thats cool fellas....feeling hurt.....sniff snff sniff....

lol..

but...i cant lie.....i rather bump Dogg Food then Dillenger and young Gottie......

the beats were harder.....back then in my opinion......and he Still had Dre Helping him back then...........now he is solo..he doesnt have the good docs input......DAZ is a good producer...but i think on alot of the songs on DPG, he over did it....or tried to hard...i was hopin for some better beats....i think he was trying to hard..it is a good album..but i think him and mike dean are a ok collabo.....him and dre or battlecat or warren g or anybody else closer to the DPG would have better input with the beats.......

Mr_Loc

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2001, 10:00:10 AM »
who needs dre when u got mike dean?? LOL

nah for real tho, i think the new DPG is as dope Dogg Food, I just gotta see how it lasts over time. I just love Daz's music, its just the shit i like to bang. production on the new album is some of the best ive heard for a while (since dre 2001). Daz and mike dean is a great combination. *IMO*

daz and battlecat wouldnt make a good team, they have opposing styles, Cat makes happy summer beats, Daz makes that Raw shit. both tight, couldnt see em doing shit together tho

oh btw Ham, i dont think ras was clownin snoop, it was just an intro to that commercial sounding song with the uptempo beat. might have been clownin tho, im not sure

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2001, 07:35:38 PM »
thanks mr loc for answer that question......lol

glad someone did it...

8)

eNgIeS

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2001, 01:07:57 PM »
Man the beef was about miscommunication & lies

People were telling Daz lies, & Snoop was getting told lies too.

I got an article on it. Suge Knight was one of the main reasons

Besides the past is the past, so infinite, shut the fuck up

eNgIeS

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2001, 01:34:33 PM »
Also infinite, you're damn wrong

"1.  His music is getting worse and worse.  His production sounds rushed and cheap."

Well it depends on what your tastes are. & you seem to be one of the few people who dont like it. I do, & Its gangsta!

"2.  He dissed Dre, saying that he (Daz) was the real genius behind Death Row, in a Source interview in 98."

Well perhaps people were egging on Daz to do it (Suge, & the rest of tha row), just like Suge egged Dre on to diss Eazy, or how he egg'd Pac to diss Dre.

& Suge probably told him lies. Daz did do alot of uncredited work with Dre, he & Warren G for that matter. Warren & Daz were kind of like Dre's Mel Man is right now.

"3.  He dissed Snoop saying that he was 'Hollywood' and had sold out, he said this about him on a California radio station.  Like Snoop says in "Ya'll Gone Miss Me" "And then these niggaz got the nerve to call me hollywood (Daz, Swoop, etc.)""

As above, lies told to Daz about Snoop & Misscommunication

"4.  Ya'll act like Snoop is still tight with Daz.  Fuck that.  Snoop still doesn't want to work with Daz and niether does Dre.  They know what's up.  Daz tried to get onto the Up In Smoke Tour and Dre wouldn't let him."

Ermm....perhaps if you watch behind the scenes footage of the making of Lay Low you can see Snoop sitting right next to Daz on a couch.

& Perhaps if you read a transcript of a Snoop chat from a few months ago you wouldve heard Snoop say (when asked about Daz) "Yeah I'ma hook back up with him when i finish this trip. Thats my lil cousin"

& how do you know Dre wouldnt let him. How do you know Dre & Snoop just didnt have time to holla at him at the time (he wanted to join the tour just as it was about to start) & to organzie things with him

"I love Dogg Food and Revenge Retaliation and Get Back, but ya'll got to understand that Snoop started DPG. And one of the reason's those albums were tight was because Snoop had a role in them.  Especially in Dogg Food.  Dre also had a part in Dogg Food."

Hold up. Snoop may have claimed Dogg Pound but the official Dogg Pound as artists is Daz & Kurupt. Simple as that.

Were was Snoop on tha Dogg Food cover? I could have swore i only saw pics of Daz & kurupt on there.

& whether Snoop was on that album Dogg Food or not it wouldnt have made that much of a difference. Besides thats when he could rap, now he is average at best.

& All Dre did was mix shit. DJ Pooh & Daz produced most of the album (kurupt produced one i think). & Even if he did do uncredited work, Daz did a whole heap on Chronic & Doggystyle & was uncredited.

"Now Daz is working with some Mike Smith guy, (Something like that) and JT the Bigga Figga, it ain't the same"

Who cares who his working with. JT & Daz are friends & like working together, so what. Snoop has even done a few songs with JT.

As far as Mike Dean, he obviously is dope if you listen to the album. Who cares if his white & is in a rock band, doesn mean he cant do shit with DPG

Just like Snoop has been planning to do shit with Tommy Lee (aka Mr. Pamela Anderson aka My claim to fame was marrying a slut & filming her sucking my gigantic schlong & releasing it for the whole world to see) for ages (MTV news had shit about it back in 1998)

bodyrott

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2001, 02:08:30 PM »
Yeah but your just on about stuff said in songs and interviews, dont forget real life conversations that you will never hear muthafucker.