Author Topic: Sort of Detailed Ego Trippin Review...  (Read 469 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Sort of Detailed Ego Trippin Review...
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 04:59:49 PM »
I used to hate Gangsta like me, but it reminds me of some DIck Tracy...i dont know why..maybe the 60's gangstaů and shit shit

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 05:33:30 PM »
I used to hate Gangsta like me, but it reminds me of some DIck Tracy...i dont know why..maybe the 60's gangstaů and shit shit

lol fo real the first time i heard it i was kinda tempted to skip it because i didnt know what to think so i played it again and i was like dang, thats one of my joints now bro! but the one thats gettin the most spins right now is sets up
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 05:48:42 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 06:25:45 PM »
aint feelin this album.

sensual seduction is the best song on the album, which doesnt say much

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 06:29:23 PM »
^^^Sup Lazoo, remember me ? Meho111 from the Irc dubcnn chatroom  ;D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »
by the way, i gave it an overall 4/5 but i can see why someone would give it about 3.5/5 or even slightly above 4 depending how they feel on the album, its fresh and dope whatever you rate it at imo...its just one of those albums thats either a good 3.5/5 or a good whatever rating you give it, its just totally different to what i would expect. Its just an album to me that is fresh pretty much, i think it could have been cut down abit but i cannot really complain about that.

I wonder what he has planned for his 10th album! thats a big celebration, should have fully dre produced,lol...we know that aint never gon happen but i just thought i'd drop it in here about how his next is gon be his 10th in the game!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 10:16:25 AM »
Yes, to you. Don't get me wrong I have respect for you as a poster and you drop a lot of dope magazine scans but c'mon that review was bs. You didn't explain why you think the track is good or not, you did later on in the thread but not in the original review.

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2008, 10:33:59 AM »
good review homie .. Lyrical G is one of the most underrated posters here .. got his own style , know his shit and accept everybody's opinion ..  I got the same thoughts about "Staxx in my jeans" (very few people seems to like it) and Let it out , the chorus totally ruins the song ..