Author Topic: I am curious  (Read 434 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

I am curious
« on: March 09, 2008, 11:48:36 AM »
How many of you believe that Jesus actually died on the cross for your sins?
and if you don't say why

JAZ

Re: I am curious
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 11:50:08 AM »
i dont believe it.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »
Jae I got a story to tell you,it will help you believe in God more............

you ready?

JAZ

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 11:54:02 AM »
i got a story to tell you about a big yellow bird, it will help you believe in talking animals........

you ready?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 11:56:57 AM »
okay you know how you would lose your life for a child that you have if your life would save that child?
God looks at us that way,He would put His Son to death just to save us from our sins...

true story............

JAZ

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 12:04:17 PM »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 12:10:02 PM »
okay you know how you would lose your life for a child that you have if your life would save that child?
God looks at us that way,He would put His Son to death just to save us from our sins...

true story............
wow, I'm converted. This is absolutely irreconilable with my previous notion of the existence of self-conscious supernatural power being relatively unlikely  ::)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 12:11:38 PM »

true story............
see eye believe in the most high.... as in the creator.......but eye don't believe that white washed bullshit... feminine hippie lookin pale face dying on the cross.............. like when eye read the bible..... if GOD is supposed to be all powerful and mighty........ why would he have to sacrifice anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you everything and all......... so why you need to sacrifice something..... just make it happen.... like the plants, sun, water etc.................. eye don't believe that story at all.............. just a ruse to keep the non- Black population subservient to the white population...........

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 12:14:28 PM »
think if you had a child you knew was going to hell if you didn't do something

then put God in that place and it was us who was in trouble........

what would you do if you were God?
you'd do what He did and take a part of you and kill it so the child wouldn't die
and by the way the reason why he didn't change the whole thing was because we have something called free will which means we get to decide where we want to go and there really is nothing those two can do about it..........
I have tried to get God to take my free will away so i could just serve Him He told me it doesn't work that way

By The Way if you ever get curious as to why certain people pass the way they dothen you gotta remember it would have been worse if satan hadda taken them

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 12:17:29 PM »
Job it is called free will,he couldn't do it and step in our way and pick our way for us and who said Jesus was white?

they said he had bronze skin which means he was dark Job...............

besides I do believe Blacks were here before whites because underneath our skin is dark skin and underneath a blacks person skin is white.......

so we are a part of each other...........

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 12:22:53 PM »
i dont believe it either

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »
Job it is called free will,he couldn't do it and step in our way and pick our way for us and who said Jesus was white?

they said he had bronze skin which means he was dark Job...............

besides I do believe Blacks were here before whites because underneath our skin is dark skin and underneath a blacks person skin is white.......

so we are a part of each other...........
eye hate when people say this................. !!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK SAID JESUS WAS WHITE & PORTRAYED HIM AS SO................. it was a prefect plan..................... use that for slavery......... tell the slaves that this is jesus......... get them prayin to a white jesus ( who aint doing shit for their condition) but yet this white jesus is workin for the white race......................

JAZ

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 12:27:59 PM »
you just mad god hates niggers.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »
guys if I tell you this storyhmmmmmmmmm

I was walking on this croner past some street walkers and Jesus said even to the least of these and I was like what?He said go over there and so I did and there was this lil hooker passing out tracts and Jesus said it again Even to the Least of these and I wa slike what does that mean?So I shared it with her and she didn't know what it meant

so i was going past her again and again He goes what He said before so I was like I don't understand.....
So one day I went past the corner and she wasn't there,and I was like what happened to her?
The church took her and got her cleaned up and now she is someone in the church

then Jesus explained even the least of these can serve me.....
Now if she can do it and be loved by Jesus don't you think he'd love you too?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 12:29:44 PM »
you just mad god hates niggers.
No matter how much money you have, you still a "NIGGER" in their eyes and minds, dont be fooled-JOB