Author Topic: I am curious  (Read 432 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: I am curious
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 12:30:48 PM »
Job He thinks as us as equal,we are all himans Job I mean surely you can see this............................

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 12:31:55 PM »
guys if I tell you this storyhmmmmmmmmm

I was walking on this croner past some street walkers and Jesus said even to the least of these and I was like what?He said go over there and so I did and there was this lil hooker passing out tracts and Jesus said it again Even to the Least of these and I wa slike what does that mean?So I shared it with her and she didn't know what it meant

so i was going past her again and again He goes what He said before so I was like I don't understand.....
So one day I went past the corner and she wasn't there,and I was like what happened to her?
The church took her and got her cleaned up and now she is someone in the church

then Jesus explained even the least of these can serve me.....
Now if she can do it and be loved by Jesus don't you think he'd love you too?
oh man........another thing eye cant stand is seein niggas catch the so called holy ghost........ or when them ministers on tv be tappin the foreheads [ of someone] then all of a sudden that person faints and is cured or some bullshit............

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 12:32:41 PM »
allright Job I am willing to listen to your side,why is it that you ahte whites so much?I didn't do shit to you so why hate?
God doesn't hate us so why in the world would you?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 12:33:13 PM »
Job He thinks as us as equal,we are all himans Job I mean surely you can see this............................
here we go again with that word "equal" again................

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2008, 12:34:05 PM »
whats wrong with believeiung that Jesus loved you enough to die on the cross for you?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2008, 12:34:48 PM »
allright Job I am willing to listen to your side,why is it that you ahte whites so much?I didn't do shit to you so why hate?
God doesn't hate us so why in the world would you?
where in there did eye say eye hate you....... eye thought we was building on the reason why there is  God come on now dont try to flip this like that............ tricknology........

JAZ

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2008, 12:34:56 PM »
everyone is equal but white people are more equal.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »
cmon Job surely you are not this ignorant that Jesus loves you............

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2008, 12:37:26 PM »
whats wrong with believeiung that Jesus loved you enough to die on the cross for you?
because when u believe that......... what about the billions of other people in the world, what about what they believe????? are they going to go to hell?????????? eye think its just fair to believe that there is a creator the most high... but to attribute things to him is wrong........ and is one of the reason you got niggas fighting all over the world....... eye mean think about it.......... a lot of niggas die over religion!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELIGION!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN REGION!!!!!!!!! and religion is supposed to be about peace n all..... eye dont get it

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2008, 12:38:03 PM »
okay okay let me try this again and I am sorry that I insulted you but what did a white person do to you?

that you hate white people so much?
I mean I ahve moments where I hate people too but it doens't have anything to do with them it has to do with whats in me

actually Job people can't do shit to you if you don't let it.............

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2008, 12:39:41 PM »
omg you guys are something really

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2008, 12:40:21 PM »
hold on so it si religion that you hate........
well who said that you had to go to church Job you can have church in your heart then you wouldn't have to get killed

and by the way Job sometimes I hate it too............

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2008, 12:42:37 PM »
soo Job I am something that you call a chaplin but I have days where I wish I didn't have to be one.....

Not that i don't want to work for God and I guess I can talk about it but I heard this mans confession and it kept me up half the night trying to figure rather this guy was gonna try to hurt me......

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2008, 01:09:57 PM »
guys if I tell you this storyhmmmmmmmmm

I was walking on this croner past some street walkers and Jesus said even to the least of these and I was like what?He said go over there and so I did and there was this lil hooker passing out tracts and Jesus said it again Even to the Least of these and I wa slike what does that mean?So I shared it with her and she didn't know what it meant

so i was going past her again and again He goes what He said before so I was like I don't understand.....
So one day I went past the corner and she wasn't there,and I was like what happened to her?
The church took her and got her cleaned up and now she is someone in the church

then Jesus explained even the least of these can serve me.....
Now if she can do it and be loved by Jesus don't you think he'd love you too?
oh man........another thing eye cant stand is seein niggas catch the so called holy ghost........ or when them ministers on tv be tappin the foreheads [ of someone] then all of a sudden that person faints and is cured or some bullshit............
That's quality entertainment right there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2008, 01:11:35 PM »
hey sikotic can we do something x rated...you know like out on a junglegym?