Author Topic: question (christianity/ religion)?  (Read 194 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

question (christianity/ religion)?
« on: March 11, 2008, 12:49:37 PM »
are christians the only group of people who go around the world teachin the bible basically tryin to convert other people??? eye never hear about other groups going this?
also is christianity and catholicism basically the same thing? eye heard catholicism focus more on mary???

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: question (christianity/ religion)?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 12:55:26 PM »
Jehova Witnesses also try to teach the bible and try to convert anybody they see. 

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 12:57:56 PM »
Catholicism is a form of Christianity, as is Protestantism. They're Christian denominations.

JAZ

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 01:10:23 PM »
try wikipedia next time. its kind of cool. the lay out is white though.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 01:14:23 PM »
Jehova Witnesses also try to teach the bible and try to convert anybody they see. 
yea but they are considered christians too rite?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 01:15:39 PM »
eye notice you took down your picture of your pale , pink, blood vessel showing face.......... you hate it dont u? eye would hate it,  matter of fact if eye were you eye would kill myself

JAZ

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 01:19:40 PM »
eye notice you took down your picture of your pale , pink, blood vessel showing face.......... you hate it dont u? eye would hate it,  matter of fact if eye were you eye would kill myself
eye notice hugh change the subject. stop acting black. we all know the truth, danny.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 01:22:46 PM »
eye notice hugh change the subject. stop acting black. we all know the truth, danny.
so eye take it you hate your white pale, vein showin skin........... its understandable
change what subject you dumb pale face. eye created this topic... shut up and go kill your face........

JAZ

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 01:25:26 PM »
so eye take it you hate your white pale, vein showin skin........... its understandable
change what subject you dumb pale face. eye created this topic... shut up and go kill your face........
why do you type eye but not hugh? cmon danny. do it for me.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 01:26:51 PM »
yea but they are considered christians too rite?

Nope

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 01:51:20 PM »
No Xtianity is not the only faith that seeks new converts!

Catholicism is a denomination of Xtianity. Over the last couple of Years they have tried to stamp their seal that they are the true followers of Christs. This they hold dear b/c they feel that Christ had made St Peter the first Pope, when he said to Peter 'I will Give you the Keys tot eh Kingdom and upon this Rock i will build my Church.' Christ said this after Peter had reveal the Christ was the Son of God...

The Catholic church is made up up of various practices and religious ceremonies from all the countries and peoples they conquered and tried to convert.

There is a significant reverence on Mary b/c she was the vessel upon which God brought his Son into the World hence the great and almost worship reverence they have and hold for Her...

Most reading, teachings and custom from the Catholic Church are derived from the what is known as Catechism Of the Catholic Church
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 01:53:42 PM »
Every religion that has expanded has converted people. That's the way they expand. The way in which they pursue that goal might be different for different religions though

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 01:56:33 PM »
Every religion that has expanded has converted people. That's the way they expand. The way in which they pursue that goal might be different for different religions though
  True!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 04:05:28 PM »
And they are the worse. They act ignorant as fuck. They come to houses on Christamas, Easter, whatever.

And they rules is ridiculous.

And they not only ignorant towards us, knocking on our doors during Easter dinner, but they ignorant to they kids, doin' that shit. :grumpy:

And interesing, I didn't know they were not Christians, makes sense though.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 04:09:26 PM »
are christians the only group of people who go around the world teachin the bible basically tryin to convert other people??? eye never hear about other groups going this?
also is christianity and catholicism basically the same thing? eye heard catholicism focus more on mary???
So what is you, Islam?

But wait is Islam the equivalent to Christianity?

Christian
  • Baptist
  • Catholic
  • Protestant

Islam
  • Muslim

???