Author Topic: Post Your Questions For New Spice 1 Interview!  (Read 636 times)

Johnny B

Re: Post Your Questions For New Spice 1 Interview!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 02:40:19 PM »
^^ You must be a very bitter person... All you ever post is negativity lol.

he got molested as a child.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 03:57:08 PM »
I can't think of any good questions but.......

I Just wanted to say that Spice 1 is A MuthaFuckin Rap LEGEND.   8)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 04:49:17 PM by Twisted Smoke »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 04:50:02 PM »
What do you think of Game, Ya Boy, and other "New West" artists?

Who is on your new album as far as features/producers?

What do you feel was your best album you dropped on Jive and after you left Jive?

Do you ever plan on working with Brotha Lynch Hung?

Will we ever heard the REAL tracks from that Criminal Intent bootleg with Jayo Felony?

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 04:57:41 PM »
ask him what that mail like

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2008, 05:50:18 PM »
Ask him if he thinks hes fell off and if he feels washed up and silly talking about guns and shit his whole career, now that hes like 40 years old, his music hasnt really matured. Im all for thay BLOW shit and i bump at least one Spice 1 song daily but he hasnt really matured with his music and his new shit is pretty brutal. Spice 1 is one of my fav rappers and dude is a Bay Area legend, so im not hateing!!!

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 07:23:18 PM »
25) he had a beef wit sum1 ages ago, think its money mike, sum rapr said he was a studio gangsta, is he kl wit him now?

That would be Pooh-Man aka M.C. Pooh. I think the beef was squashed, I even think they did a song together after that.

No Teflon

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 07:38:32 PM »
Lol wtf. Spice is the og, hes been around 4 ages & im glad he stil is thank god.

18) do u plan on making anothr compilation? Lik the thug disease, playa rich projects etc?
19) r u stil n contact wit kokane, method man & redman, the outlawz?
20) how cum u werent featurd n all eyez on me?
21) wat u think of c-bo's move 2 young buck?
22) 4 many bay area albums, e40, blegit, too short, rappin 4 tay etc, u hardly feature on eithr of these guys albums, is evrythn ok wit u guys or is ther tension between u & severl raprs?

Know Ice Cube, Snoop, DPG, Yumouth, E40, Too short, never heard a single song by Spice 1, he is at the same space as all them B legit dudes and all, he is another dope MC that is lazy as fuck and lacks of creativity, like Numskull....

Like Game said, Half of The west Coast Niggaz are lazy as fuck..........

No Teflon

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2008, 07:43:54 PM »
I still Remember how one guy @ hiphopboard asked Who Kam Was and The West Coast Stan said "STFU, u dont know shit, Kam is a legend, u just never heard of him" and the other guy said "How is KAM A legend if we never heard of him"????

and u know what, sometimes a 15 year old mind is honest and right, coiz i ma tell ya, 12 year old kids these days all know Who Ice Cube is, but Not all of them know Who ICe T is, u know why? Coz Ice Cube been working all his life and still is, anbd Ice T washed up,

Work=Be a legend

Release a few songs and 2 albums back in 90's=Be a washed up nigga that nobody knows.

Tell me, how many albums did Elvis Presley, Marvin, Bob marley,Phil Collins,Bone thugs,Ice Cube,MEtallica, Jonhy Cash released????

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2008, 07:50:19 PM »
^^ Game is actually featured on Spice 1's new album so there goes your whole theory.. LOL

Just finished the interview, that shit is over a hour long, he definitely had a lot to say, probably gonna split this up in parts cause it's just too long, first part should be dropping towards the end of the week!

New album is called "Home Street Home", coming this summer, and he said its' gonna be a lot more polished than the last few underground releases... Features include Twista, Game, E-40 and Layzie Bone.. and C-Bo and Yuk definitely gonna be on there too.

No Teflon

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2008, 07:57:20 PM »
^^ Game is actually featured on Spice 1's new album so there goes your whole theory.. LOL

Just finished the interview, that shit is over a hour long, he definitely had a lot to say, probably gonna split this up in parts cause it's just too long, first part should be dropping towards the end of the week!

New album is called "Home Street Home", coming this summer, and he said its' gonna be a lot more polished than the last few underground releases... Features include Twista, Game, E-40 and Layzie Bone.. and C-Bo and Yuk definitely gonna be on there too.

so what? Game has been featured on Young Joc..shit, i wouldnt buy that shit even if the gun pointed at me made me to......

Besides, Game is gonna spit some washed up verse on it anyway., like WC Voodoo..."Been in this shit, Been in the bitch, Hit the switch, West Coast, riding on 64".......aint even gonna check it

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2008, 07:58:32 PM »
From seeing some of your previous posts I know better than to argue with you but to consider Spice 1 a nobody is laughable lol. It's your loss though...

Chad

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2008, 08:28:43 PM »
Props on the interview Nima...I know it's gonna be dope!  Tell him I said what's up!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 01:15:12 AM »
Lol wtf. Spice is the og, hes been around 4 ages & im glad he stil is thank god.

18) do u plan on making anothr compilation? Lik the thug disease, playa rich projects etc?
19) r u stil n contact wit kokane, method man & redman, the outlawz?
20) how cum u werent featurd n all eyez on me?
21) wat u think of c-bo's move 2 young buck?
22) 4 many bay area albums, e40, blegit, too short, rappin 4 tay etc, u hardly feature on eithr of these guys albums, is evrythn ok wit u guys or is ther tension between u & severl raprs?

Know Ice Cube, Snoop, DPG, Yumouth, E40, Too short, never heard a single song by Spice 1, he is at the same space as all them B legit dudes and all, he is another dope MC that is lazy as fuck and lacks of creativity, like Numskull....

Like Game said, Half of The west Coast Niggaz are lazy as fuck..........
have you heard about menace II society ost?? if you wanna be negative you need to know what u talkin' bout!
Spice is a west legend! go listen "immortalized" album and after that you will change your mind!!

D-Stress

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 01:26:15 AM »
^100%

kuruptDPG

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 05:20:30 AM »
Whoa the game on spice1s album, that should b dope, only probs is game's lyrics on the trak. Nima anychance u can post part1 up now please? Really wana read it now