Author Topic: Michael Jackson.......lol...  (Read 494 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Michael Jackson.......lol...
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 04:14:09 PM »
^^^i also agree that quincy and mike were an unbelievable duo but throughout his career his made hits so far ahead of there time, all time classics, everyone young and old still likes these jams which really proves it.

On a side note, i really think the dangerous album is some of his best work aswell as an album overall, i think its amazing

Yeah, I've been listening to XM Thriller this week, and they keep playing "DANGEROUS" the track, that is a bad-ass song.  One of his best.  I've also got an even better appreciation of Wanna be Startin' Somethin' after hearing it 1000 times this week. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 04:16:00 PM »
Oh, and another thing.  I was thinking this week... they did American' Idol Beatles week, all the songs they played on American Idol were Lennon/McCartney, which Michael and Sony own, so Michael scored big on that.  They're also doing it next week, and the videos and studio recordings are downloadable at ITUNES.  Mike gets a piece of all that.  Also, XM Thriller started last week, They're playing Michael Jackson owned songs all week, all day, every hour, forever.  He gets a piece of all that as well.  Also, Thriller 25 just came out, and the singles are all doing well on the chart, he gets a piece of all that.  Must be great to be getting those royalty checks. 

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
  • REAL music. Not Nigger noise
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 04:41:40 PM »
Sad how he fell so far. I remember the Bad tour from when I was a kid, one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. Now look at him :-\

partying it up in Spain last summer

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 11:37:19 PM »
Sad how he fell so far. I remember the Bad tour from when I was a kid, one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. Now look at him :-\