Author Topic: Glasses Malone, Bun B., Akon, Kam, Lil Wayne - "Certified" official Remix  (Read 447 times)

STASH Magazine

• Lil Geezy
Glasses Malone, Bun B., Akon, Kam, Lil Wayne - "Certified" official Remix
Listen to it here » http://www.stashonline.com/blaster.php?xnewsaction=addcomment&newsarch=032008&newsid=10

Reach out to more than just your block.
Advertise in STASH Magazine
advertising@stashonline.com
Nationwide distribution gets your projects/products in the faces of millions.

westsiderider323

itz aight

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WTF i just went to play this and it played it ultra fast in Chipmunk voices, sounds funny as fuck,  LMAO as Waynes voice :D Guess ill have to wait for a download link before i can hear it properly lol

bgko1

Can someone post up the download link please

MarshColin

Ya wtf this is all pitched up. Thanks for the attempt at giving us the song haha. Can't wait to hear the proper version.

Invincible

I'm dissapointed. This beat is to slow for Bun B seeing as he has one of the best flows in the game.

I'm patiently waiting for both Beach Cruiser and II Trill

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
WTF i just went to play this and it played it ultra fast in Chipmunk voices, sounds funny as fuck,  LMAO as Waynes voice :D Guess ill have to wait for a download link before i can hear it properly lol

MarshColin

Ok I just heard it on another site. Man I cannot stand Lil Wayne's Flow AT ALL.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cool remix, Wayne sounds out of place and off beat and he needs to stop with the "it's the remix baby":

http://rapidshare.com/files/99355314/GLASSES_MALONE_FT_AKON__BUN_B__KAM___LIL_WAYNE_-_CERTIFIED__Official_Remix_.mp3.html

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Can anyone up it on zshare? That link from the OP makes it sound fucked up.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This wasn't supposed to come out for another 2 weeks... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This wasn't supposed to come out for another 2 weeks... 
Damn, 2 weeks ahead? Did STASH Magazine fuck it up like that?

Ese Torsido

StashMagazine, you just leaked it.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It was leaked by someone from Universal... lol. The original plan was to leak this in 2 weeks.

The Beach Cruiser also will not be coming out on April 1st. The company has decided to wait until the 2nd single drops. What that single is and when it will drop has not been revealed yet.

But there will be 2 new mixtapes by Glasses Malone dropping within the next few weeks to hold the fans down, including another Blu Division compilation like The Electric Chair Mixtape that was released in late October.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

h2k4

It was leaked by someone from Universal... lol. The original plan was to leak this in 2 weeks.

The Beach Cruiser also will not be coming out on April 1st. The company has decided to wait until the 2nd single drops. What that single is and when it will drop has not been revealed yet.

But there will be 2 new mixtapes by Glasses Malone dropping within the next few weeks to hold the fans down, including another Blu Division compilation like The Electric Chair Mixtape that was released in late October.   

Which is code for: the 1st single didn't hit like we wanted to so it's back to the drawing board.