Author Topic: Sunday Lakers vs Rockets  (Read 903 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Sunday Lakers vs Rockets
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2008, 04:27:53 PM »
Kobe doesn't want to see Battier anymore.
lol,ill take that match up all day. one game doesnt make dude a kobe killer. you think he could shut kobe down for a 7 game series?

the rockets are doin their thing and had a better game obviously they also had the extra motivation to get it done...when its all said and done though its the playoffs that matter.

I remember when Battier shut Kobe down for 53.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Av_vonTaGHsZHn7o0.ji.vikvLYF?gid=2006121513

Lol its cute how everytime Kobe has a bad game the credit goes to someone elses defense. Just like earlier in the year Yahoo Sports had headlines saying "Lebron shuts Kobe down in win over the Lakers".

The only person that can shut Kobe down is Phil Jackson.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2008, 04:32:11 PM »

the rockets are doin their thing and had a better game obviously they also had the extra motivation to get it done...when its all said and done though its the playoffs that matter.

You don't think the Lakers had motivation? 1st place was on the line. They could've been the team that stops the streak. That's motivation in itself.
no doubt,i agree that the motivation should have been there. no excuses are bein made for the game,houston outplayed the lakers. i just think the rockets are on a serious high and when the streak finally ends,do you think they will get the same play out of the end of their bench? i dont but we will see.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2008, 04:33:09 PM »

You don't think the Lakers had motivation? 1st place was on the line. They could've been the team that stops the streak. That's motivation in itself.
no doubt,i agree that the motivation should have been there. no excuses are bein made for the game,houston outplayed the lakers. i just think the rockets are on a serious high and when the streak finally ends,do you think they will get the same play out of the end of their bench? i dont but we will see.

End of their bench?  They are playing every guy they have.