Author Topic: Do you guys think Snoop will reach Platinum status in a year with Ego Trippin?  (Read 529 times)

AnybodyKilla

I dont think it will go gold, i think in a year he'll be platinum in the U.S what do u guys think?

Invincible

I dont think it will go gold, i think in a year he'll be platinum in the U.S what do u guys think?

I think it will sell in around the 700k mark by this time next year. Thats my guess anyway.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
I think it will go platinum pretty quick.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
If they dont mess up with the singles like they usually do, it will if not..well NO

Lunatic

to be honest? no. like someone said, 700K. That's good though.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

It will be a slow grind to it if his projected numbers stay around 170k. Paid The Cost and No Limit Topp Dogg also had low 1st week sales but they both had MONSTER 2nd singles in Bitch Please and Beautiful that caught on with everyone. Probably will have to be the same scenario here, but I have a feeling he will sell more then 170k 1st week.

AnybodyKilla

to be honest? no. like someone said, 700K. That's good though.

I was thinkin the same thing lol, fuck lol, i just know hes gonna get stuck at around the 800k mark in a year, but if they push the singles right and they promote it longer then usual, then i can see it reaching plat!!!

AnybodyKilla

It will be a slow grind to it if his projected numbers stay around 170k. Paid The Cost and No Limit Topp Dogg also had low 1st week sales but they both had MONSTER 2nd singles in Bitch Please and Beautiful that caught on with everyone. Probably will have to be the same scenario here, but I have a feeling he will sell more then 170k 1st week.

Me to, im thinking at least 200k first week!!!

sav

I think he can do better numbers than his last ("TBCT").

when it rains it pours

may be, im going to buy it hopefully this weekend. internet is fuckin up all the sales lol

D~Nice

The key nowdays is maintaining good numbers week by week. Snoop's albums normally stay a good length of time on the charts so even if the sales are a bit low, if it keeps good numbers for a few months he will be alright.

Snoopafly-1986

he needs to release Sets Up 8)

I think that will blow it up and push it past plat

D~Nice

Buying it tomorrow at Target with the bonus DVD. Probably will buy 2 since my girlfriend wants it too.

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
The key nowdays is maintaining good numbers week by week. Snoop's albums normally stay a good length of time on the charts so even if the sales are a bit low, if it keeps good numbers for a few months he will be alright.

:) yeah that the key, akan had low first week sales, but have now gone 3 times plat . Timbaland had low sales first week but have gone plat now...  50 cent had good first week numbers first week, but burned out couse of the wrong singles.

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
many artist have now more singles also to boost sales the long run , ten years ago 2 singles was alright.