Author Topic: Carlos Boozer interview (speaks on the Lakers, Suns, and Lebron)  (Read 389 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Carlos Boozer interview (speaks on the Lakers, Suns, and Lebron)
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 07:21:47 AM »
I'm glad Boozer never became a Laker cause Kobe would make him look bad like Odom. If Odom was still in Miami hew would be one of the top PF in the east. Imagine if Boozer stayed a Cave, him and Lebron would both have  rings by now ;D

lol it'd take more than Boozer last year to beat SA
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 03:01:59 PM »
I'm glad Boozer never became a Laker cause Kobe would make him look bad like Odom. If Odom was still in Miami hew would be one of the top PF in the east. Imagine if Boozer stayed a Cave, him and Lebron would both have  rings by now ;D

Kobe doesn't make anyone look bad...Boozer simply wouldn't have been a triangle fit at the 4, just like Odom isn't. Notice how Odom is more comfortable playing alongside bigs and not as a primary big. Boozer would be the same in the triangle. Noitce how Odom stepped his game up once we acquired Gasol? He is now in the ideal position.

Eddz

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 05:00:31 AM »
Odom exceled in Miami when he was the main big, he led them to the playoffs.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 08:58:23 AM »

LOL anyone can get to the playoffs in the east, you don't even need to be .500
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 01:37:52 PM »

Odom can pass as a big in the east...in the west, now that's a different story.