Author Topic: 10,000 bc?  (Read 1062 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 10,000 bc?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 05:55:19 PM »
Doesn't look great but it'd probably be entertaining if I blazed a few before hand
8) 8) 8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 05:42:38 AM »
seems to be full of historical errors to me... isn't it a shame that this film is aimed at Children yet the film is teaching them absolute bullshit... whichever studio made this film needs to fire its researchers.

I'm sorry, but since when do people look for historical accuracy in a Roland Emmerich movie ?    :)
It's fantasy / adventure film.
One Million Years B.C. with Raquel Welch had dinosaurs and men living together which is not true, but who cares?

i realise accuracy isn't his forte, but this film takes the piss... seriously, nothing is correct.

One Million Years BC was written in 1940, pretty sure they didn't know as much about the past then we do now. not 100% though...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 11:20:11 AM »
eye dont plan on watchin it due to the fact they got whites with dreads.........my niggas that subconsciously doin work on us and everybody else
i got this white dude workin in the same department as me and he has dreads i asked him how he did that and his answer was that he never wash his head. I dont think they're was anykind of head n shoulder type shampoo 10 000 bc

Exactly...dreads just form when you don't wash for a prolonged period of time.
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!! funny shit eye have heard... you guys love to steal from us .......and then pull some bs explanation out ya ass

I never said the white man originated dreads...but you act as if blacks are the only ones to ever sport 'em...BTW, that's not a BS explanation. Grow your hair out and don't wash it for a few months. You'll have dreads too.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 01:31:32 PM »
eye dont plan on watchin it due to the fact they got whites with dreads.........my niggas that subconsciously doin work on us and everybody else
i got this white dude workin in the same department as me and he has dreads i asked him how he did that and his answer was that he never wash his head. I dont think they're was anykind of head n shoulder type shampoo 10 000 bc

Exactly...dreads just form when you don't wash for a prolonged period of time.
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!! funny shit eye have heard... you guys love to steal from us .......and then pull some bs explanation out ya ass

I never said the white man originated dreads...but you act as if blacks are the only ones to ever sport 'em...BTW, that's not a BS explanation. Grow your hair out and don't wash it for a few months. You'll have dreads too.
that is the dumbest explanation for dreads not washin my hair...... if eye didnt wash my hair and just let it grow eye am quite sure it will just be an afro.......... but from some reasons white hair automatically intertwine with each other...... and THEY STAY LIKE THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ::) nigga who the fuck are you foolin .... do u ever stop to listen to the bullshit you and your people come up with? eye laugh at you dumb pale face who braid and dread they hair... its ugly and pathetic because your hair doesnt want to stay like that(naturally its dead you peoples hair....... it just goes straight)........ it comes out lookin all shitty...........

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 03:13:19 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, black people tend to want white peoples hair, not the other way around.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 08:36:23 PM »
Finally saw it, it was pretty false history wise, it was an average movie, nothing too special, they bitt off 300 a lot though. And the love story was kinda corny.

Did anyone else starting laughing out loud when u heard the blind man talk?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2008, 04:42:56 AM »
I wanna see this

kemizt

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2008, 11:10:39 PM »
~~SPOILER~~

saw the shit. as far as it being inaccurate....what kept bothering me (other then them speaking English somehow lol), was that I couldnt figure out there the fuck they were. Where in the world were they traveling by foot, across ice covered mountains....and then through the desert, to pyramids?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 11:12:50 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, black people tend to want white peoples hair, not the other way around.

youre in LA, and Im sure youve been to venice beach. You tellin me you can make a trip down there without seein at least one whiteboy with dirty ass blond hair all shitlocked up?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

when it rains it pours

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2008, 11:32:20 PM »
~~SPOILER~~

saw the shit. as far as it being inaccurate....what kept bothering me (other then them speaking English somehow lol), was that I couldnt figure out there the fuck they were. Where in the world were they traveling by foot, across ice covered mountains....and then through the desert, to pyramids?
i thought them niggas was in antarctica or some shit, then they hiked to egypt lol
fuck it.......it was a movie

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2008, 11:42:45 PM »
real real boring impossible at all story
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2008, 11:58:39 AM »
Just saw it today, pretty koo movie, wasnt great, I think they coulda done a better job with that tiger, shit looked fake as fuck..i thot the ending was pretty kool..
yeah, and tiger was there only for few minutes and they put him all over the posters

If you're not interested in history, it's good movie for you :) plus you have to turn your brain off

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2008, 12:02:25 PM »
hell nah theres move love stuff than action :/
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

when it rains it pours

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2008, 12:06:40 PM »
hell nah theres move love stuff than action :/
yes and most the action looked hella fake

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2008, 01:45:47 PM »

youre in LA, and Im sure youve been to venice beach. You tellin me you can make a trip down there without seein at least one whiteboy with dirty ass blond hair all shitlocked up?

Yes...exactly...That's because they never wash their hair. If you grew your hair out and didn't wash it for months, you'd get those same stank ass dreadlocks.