Author Topic: GAME FUCK UP (THE BIGGEST MISTAKE HE MADE)  (Read 962 times)

The_Offence

GAME FUCK UP (THE BIGGEST MISTAKE HE MADE)
« on: March 14, 2008, 10:41:41 AM »
all you gotta do is listen and you'll understand (he mess this up)  :-\

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G61YOJJa36s&feature=related
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 10:43:22 AM by The_Offence »

bullet_wrongkind

Re: GAME FUCK UP (THE BIGGEST MISTAKE HE MADE)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 10:45:36 AM »
totally agreein witcha......m.o.b shell be tha biggest project in the west coast rap game!!!!!!!!!!

but this dude screwed this :(

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 10:53:14 AM »
what the hell did he do this track is fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

h2k4

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 11:13:52 AM »
Dope track.  Not sure if it was Game's fault or not because at the time BWS didn't have a distribution deal yet so no one was officially being signed.  However, he should have tried to keep all of them together.  I think this was when Eastwood and Techniec had the most buzz of their careers.  Eastwood is grinding still but I haven't heard anything from Tech.  Is he still rapping?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 11:45:29 AM »
^^Yes. And this song is fuckin dope, Eastwood said they got a shit load of unreleased songs by them, hopefully he releases them!!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »
This can't compare to going on Change of Heart and wanting to stay together while your girl jumps on the next man's dick. Or having a tongue ring like a fag. Or getting a tat of a fuckin butterfly on your face. or being a male stripper. Jesus I swear rappers can't do no wrong in fan's eyes no more...

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 12:16:55 PM »
there would still be a m.o.b if it wasnt for techniec! his bitch ass thought he was onto somthing major after the bws exposure..now wheres he at? good eastwood and game are still collabin though

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

messi19

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 12:56:34 PM »
This can't compare to going on Change of Heart and wanting to stay together while your girl jumps on the next man's dick. Or having a tongue ring like a fag. Or getting a tat of a fuckin butterfly on your face. or being a male stripper. Jesus I swear rappers can't do no wrong in fan's eyes no more...

So u saw in at a strip club? How was the show..also strange that u saw him in a "strip club" for women..hmm fuck was u doin there nukkah?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »
This track is ill for sure.  8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »

Hes rich your broke, get lost!!!

The_Offence

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 02:22:28 PM »
game better release those track's as a mixtape or album

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 02:41:06 PM »
M.O.B was the shit! I bang walkin in the rain alot! Insane track! I miss that shit. Game need to release all the shit they ever made.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 03:33:13 PM »
what the fuck has this to do with music?

are u butt hurt cuz ur fave rapper isnt as gd as sum1 hu went on change of heart?

h2k4

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 04:16:00 PM »

And yet he is rich so you....

messi19

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 05:02:24 PM »

And yet he is rich so you....

That pic is..daamn i bet dude cried right after u know that hurt.. :o