Author Topic: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)  (Read 2715 times)

MOON KNIGHT

GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)
« on: March 14, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »
(TAGGED)

GAME   Big Dreams   DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE   http://www.zshare.net/audio/89534794d65e5e/

Lunatic

Re: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 06:43:33 PM »
gonna peep it soon..PROPS :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Invincible

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 06:47:43 PM »
Its no How We Do or One Blood, but there is far to much noise going on to really tell how good it is. It doesn't sound too bad.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 06:51:09 PM »
Props for this. The song is dope. Only wish it was in CDQ & untagged so we could hear it for real. 8)

messi19

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 06:51:32 PM »
yeah ^. But it sounds like he takin the wack ass "Wayne route"..by doin those punchlines and shit like that.
But i like the aggresive flow.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 06:53:10 PM »
the hook is weak as all hell

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 06:53:39 PM »
Sounds great for the quality. At the very worse, CDQ will come out in 5 days.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 06:58:51 PM »
I had a feeling this was gonna leak before the 18th, it's always like that with radio leaks.

The beat is bananas, sounds more like Khalil than Cool N Dre. Game's delviery is raw, flow is on point, the chours sounds a lil forced and the first 2 verses are dope but the last one he started with the name dropping again.

Game came through yet again, I like this better than One Blood, which had an annoying beat.

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »

messi19

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 07:02:28 PM »
I noticed dude is trying to change up his style a lil. If you haven't noticed the last tracks he been doin, has a lot more punchlines and that.

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 07:03:11 PM »
I like the song, but he shouldn't release this as a street single. He needs something stronger especially in todays market with nobody selling

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 07:10:26 PM »
Songs kool, might grow on me, but it doesnt sound like a mainstream, radio, BET type song to me, just sounds like a normal Game song to me!!!

messi19

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 07:13:24 PM »
Songs kool, might grow on me, but it doesnt sound like a mainstream, radio, BET type song to me, just sounds like a normal Game song to me!!!

Yeah but i think this is the deal. This isn't going to be released a BET type song it's only to get his name out there. So if he gets no respons he probably gonna release something else or record something new, like 50 did. The difference between this and One Blood was that One Blood got huuge and therefor they decided to shoot a video and all that.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 07:20:20 PM »

Yeah but i think this is the deal. This isn't going to be released a BET type song it's only to get his name out there. So if he gets no respons he probably gonna release something else or record something new, like 50 did. The difference between this and One Blood was that One Blood got huuge and therefor they decided to shoot a video and all that.

He needs to release a catchy song with a nice beat n hook, thats it these days man, One Bood was perfect, he needs to pull that shit off this last time, he can do it, hes proved it lots of times. He tried something new with this song, its a dope song but just aint really mainstream, more for the streets, but your right hes gonna see what type of reaction this song will get, he will probably release another single before the album, im guessin that will be the album seller single!!!

The_Offence

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 07:33:27 PM »
i ain't feeling this shit.....as a mixtape track it's kool but album track hell no....even omar cruz's street single is better than this shit

if this is a buzz single :-X :-X :-X :-X sorry but there will be no buzz

the hook is terrible, the beat ain't that nice,i hope he did'nt pay for this beat, this has to be a mixtape track, no way this could be a album track

just terrible for a buzz single

and game is still using dr dre's name  :-\

4 out of 10

the more i listen to game's new music is the more i think 50/ G Unit is right , dude can't  put out a hot album like the documentary with out 50 and dre

i used to be a huge game fan but now i think this guy is overrrated , all hype ...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 07:54:59 PM by The_Offence »