Author Topic: Glasses Malone, Bun B., Akon, Kam, Lil Wayne - "Certified" official Remix  (Read 432 times)

AnybodyKilla

It was leaked by someone from Universal... lol. The original plan was to leak this in 2 weeks.

The Beach Cruiser also will not be coming out on April 1st. The company has decided to wait until the 2nd single drops. What that single is and when it will drop has not been revealed yet.

But there will be 2 new mixtapes by Glasses Malone dropping within the next few weeks to hold the fans down, including another Blu Division compilation like The Electric Chair Mixtape that was released in late October.   

Wtf? Thats fuckin gay, fuck mixtapes, we want a album!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It was leaked by someone from Universal... lol. The original plan was to leak this in 2 weeks.

The Beach Cruiser also will not be coming out on April 1st. The company has decided to wait until the 2nd single drops. What that single is and when it will drop has not been revealed yet.

But there will be 2 new mixtapes by Glasses Malone dropping within the next few weeks to hold the fans down, including another Blu Division compilation like The Electric Chair Mixtape that was released in late October.   

Which is code for: the 1st single didn't hit like we wanted to so it's back to the drawing board.

Um... no. The single is picking up steam. The video was just released a week ago. They just want a 2nd single to hit the waves before releasing the album.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Wtf? Thats fuckin gay, fuck mixtapes, we want a album!!!

Be mad.... but the guy is just trying to look out for some of the fans that wanted the album on April 1st, by releasing the mixtapes.

Lunatic

it really is a good move to push the album back just a bit. Malone doesn't NEED to be releasing these 2 mixtapes (which artists really do that when their cd gets pushed back?). Be happy y'all. Let's be real the album droppin April 1st is 2 soon in terms of the buzz. Certified is just pickin up steam now and the 2nd single will help.

Lookin forward to the 2 mixtapes.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

h2k4

Which is code for: the 1st single didn't hit like we wanted to so it's back to the drawing board.

Um... no. The single is picking up steam. The video was just released a week ago. They just want a 2nd single to hit the waves before releasing the album.   

I don't know man.  Maybe its because we had the single before the masses but it seems to have run its course already.  The video should have been released a while ago, in my opinion.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I don't know man.  Maybe its because we had the single before the masses but it seems to have run its course already.  The video should have been released a while ago, in my opinion.

you had the single WAY before the masses. there are markets that are still just picking it up. it will run it's course soon though and then it will be time for the 2nd single.

Lunatic

He should drop "Hataz" or "Fuck With Me Shawty" as the next single.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Invincible

Cool remix, Wayne sounds out of place and off beat and he needs to stop with the "it's the remix baby":

http://rapidshare.com/files/99355314/GLASSES_MALONE_FT_AKON__BUN_B__KAM___LIL_WAYNE_-_CERTIFIED__Official_Remix_.mp3.html

Props man.

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
dope shit dat nigga Kam be ill as fuck  8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

bgko1

That's a good song everyrpaper spit fire there exepet wayne his verse was wacc he said some shit i couldent understand

Fukin props for the remix! Cant wait for the mixtapes!!! WAAAATTTS UUUUUP!!!

Jome

Disappointing remix, and Lil Weasel's annoying as fuck "Remix Baaaby" 30 times in one song made me delete the track.  :rant:
Not the first remix he ruins.

I'm dissapointed. This beat is to slow for Bun B seeing as he has one of the best flows in the game.

I'm patiently waiting for both Beach Cruiser and II Trill

Word, II Trill will be dope, but Bun didn't fit on this one..

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
Is he gonna come with a video for the remix?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ probably not.. but i can ask...