Author Topic: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)  (Read 2720 times)

wcsoldier

Re: GAME - Big Dreams (AUDIO) (DJ CAPCOM, DJ HAZE)
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2008, 11:57:22 PM »
I don't understand why people are hating on this ... Game is not a lyricist and never will be .. sure he has his moments on mixtapes but that's a street single so take it for what it is ... the song is dope (the chorus is forced though) .. I don't see how people can say he starts falling off with this song , it's not like he half sings or has a lazy flow on the beat .. once again for a Game song it's dope ..

D~Nice

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2008, 12:02:47 AM »
I remember people were saying Krayzie Bone wrote Game's verse on The Streets. That was how shocked people were that he could rap and flow like that.

messi19

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2008, 12:04:25 AM »
I don't understand why people are hating on this ... Game is not a lyricist and never will be .. sure he has his moments on mixtapes but that's a street single so take it for what it is ... the song is dope (the chorus is forced though) .. I don't see how people can say he starts falling off with this song , it's not like he half sings or has a lazy flow on the beat .. once again for a Game song it's dope ..

SMH the way u talkin u make it like dude is on Jeezys level or sum, he aint a lyricist compared to Nas, Jay and shit
but dude can spit heavy (no homo) wheneva he actually puts in some effort and shit. He's starting to change style also,
trying to do punchlines and shit..i guess thats whats popular now since Wayne made his name like that.

messi19

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2008, 12:04:57 AM »
I remember people were saying Krayzie Bone wrote Game's verse on The Streets. That was how shocked people were that he could rap and flow like that.

As soon as i heard the track i KNEWW people were gonna say that. But maybe thats true i dont know.

D~Nice

« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2008, 12:09:23 AM »

As soon as i heard the track i KNEWW people were gonna say that. But maybe thats true i dont know.

Maybe but I highly doubt it. I like on that song how he kicked his own style to it. He did not do the typical Oh let me flip it like Bone raps on it. This new song is cool, not one of his better songs but I can still bump it.

wcsoldier

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2008, 12:17:19 AM »

SMH the way u talkin u make it like dude is on Jeezys level or sum, he aint a lyricist compared to Nas, Jay and shit
but dude can spit heavy (no homo) wheneva he actually puts in some effort and shit. He's starting to change style also,
trying to do punchlines and shit..i guess thats whats popular now since Wayne made his name like that.
Once again it's  just one song ... how can you say there will be no lyrical tracks on the album ? I agree I'd like to hear more songs like "One Night" and Ole English from Game .. we'll see .. but to expect a lyrical effort from a mainstream artist on a street single is just weird ..

messi19

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2008, 12:22:36 AM »

Once again it's  just one song ... how can you say there will be no lyrical tracks on the album ? I agree I'd like to hear more songs like "One Night" and Ole English from Game .. we'll see .. but to expect a lyrical effort from a mainstream artist on a street single is just weird ..

Naw u aint gettin what im sayin...lemme ask u a question. Don't this verse sound repetative? Keep it 100? What im sayin is if he can spit verses like he've done on some features and his mixtapes then he sure can spit better shit were he dont have to mention chronic, dre, 6-4's, rims and shit like that feel me.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2008, 12:37:18 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8962533e68f599/ <--- Non DJ, dirty version for those who need it. I got sick of listening to the DJ version.

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
15.03 The Game - Big Dreams [NODJ[DIRTY] L.A.X.
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2008, 03:07:52 AM »
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 03:19:45 AM by Ego-Trippin' »

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
Re: 15.03 The Game - Big Dreams [CDQ][NODJ[DIRTY] L.A.X.
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2008, 03:18:43 AM »
lol @ cd quality

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 15.03 The Game - Big Dreams [CDQ][NODJ[DIRTY] L.A.X.
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2008, 03:20:02 AM »

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
Re: 15.03 The Game - Big Dreams [NODJ[DIRTY] L.A.X.
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2008, 03:51:28 AM »
propz, cool and dre are dope producers.

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 15.03 The Game - Big Dreams [NODJ[DIRTY] L.A.X.
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2008, 03:55:32 AM »
yeah track is dope

Elano