Author Topic: It's time  (Read 278 times)

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
It's time
« on: March 15, 2008, 04:29:55 PM »
2 stop complaing about tha fact that ur 25 on a forum pretty much catered 2 teenagers and getting mad when u get dumbass responses when u should b gettin mad at urself 4 being on here tryin 2 argue wit a 16 year old.  especially wen they have a different feel/taste 4 music than u do and most likely a different lifestyle

(im 19 so im in tha middle  ;D)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 04:41:35 PM by arthurnelson88 »
I only fuck with 10's

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: It's time
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 03:58:11 PM »
i been posting here since i was 17 i'm 27 now, i let the new blood do their thing but i still let me opinion be know when i feel like it.

keep posting, peace!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 04:02:36 PM »
i been posting here since i was 17 i'm 27 now, i let the new blood do their thing but i still let me opinion be know when i feel like it.

keep posting, peace!

damn, this forum has been around for 10 years? thats a pretty good lifespan for a forum.  although, i did notice u said the other day that this was once igangsta or something, i signed up in 05, so i dont know about the history of this place...it was dubcc when i got here

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »
ive been here since 01', ive grown up around this shit kinda... AND THA STREETZ MY NIGGA
I only fuck with 10's

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 12:35:24 AM »
delete your account please.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 01:17:58 PM »

keep posting, peace!

damn, this forum has been around for 10 years? thats a pretty good lifespan for a forum.  although, i did notice u said the other day that this was once igangsta or something, i signed up in 05, so i dont know about the history of this place...it was dubcc when i got here

Naah, it's been around for 7 and a half years...he was probably around when the founding dub community was postin at the Dre boards.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 02:18:11 PM »
FREE POST!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »
im watching Russian Tom & Jerry. how cool is that?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »

keep posting, peace!

Naah, it's been around for 7 and a half years...he was probably around when the founding dub community was postin at the Dre boards.

lol that was a wack place. Not like I'm a founding member of dubcc, but I used to post there too till someone invited me over here and DAMN, the dre board was so full of morons that a thousand dumbass replies on dubcc wouldn't get the place anywhere close

Money

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 04:31:32 PM »
im watching Russian Tom & Jerry. how cool is that?
cooler than cool

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 07:35:33 PM »

keep posting, peace!

i started when the board was here... http://web.archive.org/web/20010201054300/http://www.wckillaz.com/

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 09:27:13 PM »
2 stop complaing about tha fact that ur 25 on a forum pretty much catered 2 teenagers and getting mad when u get dumbass responses when u should b gettin mad at urself 4 being on here tryin 2 argue wit a 16 year old.  especially wen they have a different feel/taste 4 music than u do and most likely a different lifestyle

(im 19 so im in tha middle  ;D)

been posting in this family of boards since 1999 when I was 19, when it was DreDay.com, and been in this board since day one homie. I'm 27 now, I don't get involved too much unless I feel it's really necessary.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 12:29:45 PM »
fuck I am 38 been here seince it opened I remember peopkle such as styles and maxi padz yall remember him?and also the IE kings were around hell I was on their team.....

God apperantly I am never leaving..........nah then I'd worry that yall did something crazy or funny and I missed it......