Author Topic: Tracklist For The Game's L.A.X  (Read 1544 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: Tracklist For The Game's L.A.X
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2008, 10:03:57 AM »
^^its not a real tracklist

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »
this is fake like a $3 bill

Wait one fuckin' minute. $3 bills are fake?
LOL!!!

messi19

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2008, 11:01:03 AM »
Well u can see how people judge records now. The album isnt even out and all they ask is "where is Dre, where is westcoast artists" bla bla bla or else its wack. Fuck havin Dre or not its a Game album. Dre only does beats anyway, on of the things that that made The Documentary great was not the beats, it was Dres guidance. And now that Game isnt under Dre (no homo) all he gonna do (if its true) is give him a beat or 2.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:03:13 AM by messi19 »

~Lucien~

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2008, 11:04:12 AM »
this is fake like a $3 bill

Wait one fuckin' minute. $3 bills are fake?

yes... that's what I've heard

WICK1D

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 11:11:46 AM »
 Hustlers Dream (featuring Anthony Hamilton) didnt that track leak when he released Doctors Advocate ...Does anyone have that in CDQ

messi19

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 11:12:16 AM »
Hustlers Dream (featuring Anthony Hamilton) didnt that track leak when he released Doctors Advocate ...Does anyone have that in CDQ

Only a snippet leaked.

wcsoldier

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 11:38:47 AM »
Khalil did 3 songs for Game new album , it would be VERY strange if none makes the tracklist ... a tracklist 3 months before the release date .. lol

Elano

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2008, 11:42:16 AM »
^^its not a real tracklist

BUT some songs are REAL,so shut the fuck up for a minute

Elano

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM »
Khalil did 3 songs for Game new album , it would be VERY strange if none makes the tracklist ... a tracklist 3 months before the release date .. lol

there's nothing strange about a tracklist 3 months before the release date....

wcsoldier

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2008, 11:49:45 AM »

ok then , find me an album which tracklist was 100% accurate and was released 3 months before the album came out .. maybe some independant albums which interested in very few people but mainstream albums ? I don't remember a such scenario .. I might be wrong though

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2008, 12:00:45 PM »
it might be fake but theres at least 3- 4 songs that will be true or so......and judgin by the street single i'l be waitin, great beat . Everything was going great lyrics, flow..until he said DRE started it and he's finishin' it?? is that a hint that there will be the ever-present name droppin' (50, Unit, Dre, Pac, Biggie, Eazy???) on his songs. i hope not but other than that its lookin good
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Elano

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2008, 12:02:03 PM »

ok then , find me an album which tracklist was 100% accurate and was released 3 months before the album came out .. maybe some independant albums which interested in very few people but mainstream albums ? I don't remember a such scenario .. I might be wrong though

i haven't said is 100% accurate,but some titles are real.....
and i don't know about rap albums,but usually 3 months before the release an album should be already on print and the label should just work on the promotion.
we are talkin about 3 months,not 6...

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2008, 12:03:40 PM »
What no dr.dre ? if thats the case game should stop reppin the dude cause he turned his back on him

wcsoldier

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2008, 12:08:51 PM »
^^^^ to be honest, regarding the "current" quality of Dre beats , I would prefer no Dre prod on it .. unless (and it's a big IF) Dre took the time to work with Game instead of throwing leftovers at him, the album will be better

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2008, 12:11:40 PM »
Highly unlikely dawg