Author Topic: (AUDIO) Papoose - A Fair One FAT JOE & DJ KHALED DISS...  (Read 381 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: (AUDIO) Papoose - A Fair One FAT JOE & DJ KHALED DISS...
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 04:53:48 PM »
another pap diss? fucking aye, at least this one is better than the last diss track he made, but still diss songs = weak.

whats his beef with joe anyway? im guessing none...but does anyone know?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 05:38:09 PM »

pap's gf is remy ma, she is bitching because she wants to sign to g-unit and he will not let her, she wants to leave terror squad and go there

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 06:07:43 PM »
I like Fat Joe, but he's not fuckin' with Papoose lyrically right now

SGV

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 06:20:14 PM »
People fail to realize that being better lyrically does not mean you automatically win battles. Look at Krs/Nelly. Joe knows how to diss. People must not have ever heard him go off.

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 07:07:07 PM »
People fail to realize that being better lyrically does not mean you automatically win battles. Look at Krs/Nelly. Joe knows how to diss. People must not have ever heard him go off.

I'm not saying he automatically is winning this "battle", but Papoose did go hard and everybody including you knows it... Fat Joe does go in though too, he killed 50 on "My 44"

SGV

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 09:15:50 AM »
Shoot Pap! (A Fair One) Shoot Pap! (A Fair One)

That's going hard? Calling someone fat when fat is in their name is going hard? Calling that person a woman is hard? Mad cuz that person repped NY to the fullest and now is in the South still repping NY... That's hard? Na homie. I've Pap go hard. On this he's  just looking to A. Get a name so that he finally put out an album. B. Defend his girl (Rem). C. Defend his boss (Slay). D. In hopes that Curtis signs him.

Fat Joe is doing something right. Right now he's  got 50, Banks, Yayo, Papoose, Remy, Cuban Link, Triple Seis and some scumbag named Big Lou dissing him. That's a lot of people dissing one man.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 03:34:02 PM »
He shouldn't even waste his time.

Pap is a murderer regardless. He's a battle rapper. Ain't nobody touchin' him. Esp. not Fat Joe. I have nuthin' against the nigga though. It's whatever anyways. Pap needs to chill. He knows he ain't gonna sell deep down. He's not that kind of rapper. Fuck that shit. Stop tryin' to go mainstream. Who gives a fuck about that?

If Koch is the best label, than he needs to just go there. Stop listenin' to Kay Slay. It's your album, not his. I don't know shit about labels or none of it that goes with that, and I really couldn't give a fuck. I just want music, and nigga put out that good shit, not wasting you breath on stupid shit like this. We know you gonna kill it regardless. Damn. And I'm just being a fan..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 07:59:53 PM »
He shouldn't even waste his time.

Pap is a murderer regardless. He's a battle rapper. Ain't nobody touchin' him. Esp. not Fat Joe. I have nuthin' against the nigga though. It's whatever anyways. Pap needs to chill. He knows he ain't gonna sell deep down. He's not that kind of rapper. Fuck that shit. Stop tryin' to go mainstream. Who gives a fuck about that?

If Koch is the best label, than he needs to just go there. Stop listenin' to Kay Slay. It's your album, not his. I don't know shit about labels or none of it that goes with that, and I really couldn't give a fuck. I just want music, and nigga put out that good shit, not wasting you breath on stupid shit like this. We know you gonna kill it regardless. Damn. And I'm just being a fan..

VERY well said...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 11:32:03 PM »
it was just like fat joe said.. what does Fat joe get out of dissing papoose?? whens the last video papoose had that was on 106 and park?? whats the last papoose record  yall played ( hot 97 nyc major radio station)