Author Topic: how many of you  (Read 496 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: how many of you
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2008, 02:51:31 PM »
^^I see you, that dude was talking tough but he didn't really want to do it, that's why he kept telling him to throw the first punch.. The funniest part were the girls in the background. "Break it up!!" The guys were just calm like "Yeah, he is getting his ass beat...He is bleeding kind of bad." And then they stop it.
I got a bird's eye view

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2008, 02:55:28 PM »
^^I see you, that dude was talking tough but he didn't really want to do it, that's why he kept telling him to throw the first punch.. The funniest part were the girls in the background. "Break it up!!" The guys were just calm like "Yeah, he is getting his ass beat...He is bleeding kind of bad." And then they stop it.
haha yeah eye heard that too ... thats how it usually is though...... niggas aint tryin to break shit up..... let them get it out they system ya dig...... hope that nigga  who got his ass beat got a girl or something

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2008, 03:44:37 PM »
i never said that the black guy didnt win...what i DID say was that if you hit someone in the face at least 16 times, and he is able to stand up like nothing, then you didnt do shit.  black dude broke white dudes nose...big deal.  yeah, the black dude won, but he should have knocked the white boy out...like i said, he had at least 16 clean hits to the face, how many did he need to KO him? 30? 40? 100? cmon.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.