Author Topic: Terrorism & Religion by Iman Siraj Wahhaj.  (Read 354 times)

Australian Bastard

Terrorism & Religion by Iman Siraj Wahhaj.
« on: March 18, 2008, 09:53:46 PM »
An enlightened dude....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gG_ijIckaSE&amp;hl=en&amp;au=" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gG_ijIckaSE&amp;hl=en&amp;au=</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpsQaY5oH2c&amp;hl=en&amp;autopl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EpsQaY5oH2c&amp;hl=en&amp;autopl</a>
Muslims are allowed to marry anybody, Jews & Christians and be friends with them.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vik5WL-xa28&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Vik5WL-xa28&amp;hl=en</a>
Iman Zaid Shakir, A practicing Muslim cannot be a terrorist and vice versa.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:48:38 PM by ILLuminati Unit/Skull & Bones Click »

Australian Bastard

Re: Terrorism & Religion by Iman Siraj Wahhaj.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 10:14:10 PM »
I will leave yall with a quote from the Meher Baba:

I veil myself from man by his own curtain of ignorance, and manifest my Glory to a few. My present Avataric Form is the last Incarnation of this cycle of time, hence my Manifestation will be the greatest.
When I break my Silence, the impact of my Love will be universal and all life in creation will know, feel, and receive of it. It will help every individual to break himself free from his bondage in his own way.
I am the Divine Beloved who loves you more than you can ever love yourself. The breaking of my Silence will help you to help yourself in knowing your real self.

-Meher Baba,1925. After dying 40 years later having not broken his silence, Meher Baba's disciples wonder if he is yet to return to speak and break the silence, or if the silence is already being quietly broken....

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:56:56 PM by ILLuminati Unit/Skull & Bones Click »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 05:44:22 AM »

Your right my australian friend but it's not quite as simple as the Quaran being accepting of all christians and jews. It says those who live by the book are welcome into the garens of heaven, welcome into marriage with a muslim but it states also that particularly in the case of the jews, that most of them are disbeleivers who have become arrogant and who have rejected the words of Allah. Not trying to be picky I am just clarifying what muslims really mean when they said they welcome other religions.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 06:50:32 AM »
^
Hahaa. Well thats still pretty good isn't it? Thats still libertarian, like 'you can marry my daughter, I just think you're a misguided doosh'.

...its a strange world, full of blatant truth yet we saturate it with our own particulars.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 04:46:08 PM by ILLuminati Unit/Skull & Bones Click »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 08:14:46 AM »
it states also that particularly in the case of the jews, that most of them are disbeleivers who have become arrogant and who have rejected the words of Allah.

There are Jews who believe the exact same thing  :)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 08:42:25 AM »

Correct amigo! jews are not one united group contrary to some peoples perceptions of them.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 08:43:56 AM by virtuoso »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 12:03:01 AM »
Imam Siraj Wahhaj is not being totally honest and forthright with the people.  Even in the time of the Prophet Muhammad (salla alayhi wa salaam) there were instances in battle where they damage the vegetation of their enemies, and there were also instances where women were killed or old people.  Those things did happen even when the Muslims were commanded by the Prophet. 

I'm not saying by any means that the Prophet was ruthless in his battles.  Quite the contrary.  There was a general rule about not damaging infrastructure, crops, killing women, etc.  And the Prophet was humble when defeating an enemy he never sought to humiliate the other side or go into excess. 

However, Siraj should be totally honest and admit that instances did occur in which that general rule was broken.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Australian Bastard

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 12:43:05 AM »
^
Well, Mohammad was only a man and Islam is an ideal, what can we do but strive for perfection of that ideal. Most faiths are actually the same ideal, but just with different names and particulars.

Allow me to quote myself:

its a strange world, full of blatant truth yet we saturate it with our own particulars.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 01:17:57 AM »
^
Well, Mohammad was only a man and Islam is an ideal, what can we do but strive for perfection of that ideal. Most faiths are actually the same ideal, but just with different names and particulars.

Allow me to quote myself:

its a strange world, full of blatant truth yet we saturate it with our own particulars.

Word.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)