Author Topic: "Eminem is scared to get on a song with me" - Lil' Wayne  (Read 1451 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: "Eminem is scared to get on a song with me" - Lil' Wayne
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 05:40:13 PM »
lol wayne sound like hes bout to fall asleep...just like ima do when i bump carter 3. HAHA  :D ;D 8) :P :laugh:

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 05:41:48 PM »
lol wayne sound like hes bout to fall asleep...just like ima do when i bump carter 3. HAHA  :D ;D 8) :P :laugh:
real talk... 8) 8) 8)

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 05:59:24 PM »
Haters, Encore had some sick tracks, yeah most of it was garbage but it's still better than the majority of rap now days

get his dick out of your ear, the album was horrible plain and simple.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 06:02:25 PM »
Haters, Encore had some sick tracks, yeah most of it was garbage but it's still better than the majority of rap now days
Hmmm....I dunno. I'd honestly rather listen to "Crank Dat" by Soulja Boy song before "My 1st Single" and "Big Weenie". God damn, that was a wack album.

ok but those are the worst songs on there, crank dat is soulja boy's single and hit song, standards have obviously dropped.
Good point. I feel like pouring hydrochloric acid into my ear when I listen to Power 106 now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 06:05:27 PM »
Hmmm....I dunno. I'd honestly rather listen to "Crank Dat" by Soulja Boy song before "My 1st Single" and "Big Weenie". God damn, that was a wack album.

ok but those are the worst songs on there, crank dat is soulja boy's single and hit song, standards have obviously dropped.
Good point. I feel like pouring hydrochloric acid into my ear when I listen to Power 106 now.

lmao seriously, new rock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new rap

if rap doesn't pick it up soon i think i'm gonna have to say overall rock>>>rap

infact let me make a thread about this

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 06:10:06 PM »

Yes, please do.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 06:11:11 PM »
Lil' Wayne is trash and even Eminem at his worst would make him look foolish.  Of the 3 or 4 songs I've heard of Lil' Wayne in the last few years, he was just horrible.

Jome

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 06:17:50 PM »
^^ Co-sign Knuckles.

The only way Eminem would be scared to meet Wayne, is if Eminem recently came out of rehab and didn't wanna fall back into old habits.  ::)

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 06:18:31 PM »

Yes, please do.

just did

when it rains it pours

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 06:22:35 PM »
thanks for sharin the video, yea the em thing was a joke, and lol at the end. syrup !

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »
I agree that Eminem's last solo album was pretty weak with the exception of a few tracks, but on that Re-Up album he was goin' pretty hard... I think he still has it in him to make another dope album

I wouldn't like a Wayne/Eminem collab though I don't think, the collab that Em did with T.I. wasn't even good and I like T.I. more than Lil' Wayne personally

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2008, 12:12:17 AM »
LMAO at the laugh he does after he says it...damn

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 05:47:53 AM »
scared he may lose any credibility he has remaining

What cred?

kemizt