Author Topic: who writes for who??????  (Read 6367 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: who writes for who??????
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2008, 06:37:41 PM »
i agree.. how are you gonna sit there and let another person write your whole shit for you and dance on stage, singin that hook like wrote it lol

puffys 1 of the greatest ever fuck his side show bizness that he does , on the music tip hes a beast ... he's the most consistent PRODUCER of ALL TIME hes been in the game for like what 14 years? making hit records its dope watching him in the studio doing his thing with the artists

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2008, 01:32:47 AM »
It is the artist's decision at the end of the day. Just like it's my decision if I am paying my hard earned money on a artist's work to look at it a little bit differently if they use ghostwriters.
offcourse, like i said:

that doesn't mean you don't have the right to criticise it though.

D~Nice

« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2008, 01:35:09 AM »
It is the artist's decision at the end of the day. Just like it's my decision if I am paying my hard earned money on a artist's work to look at it a little bit differently if they use ghostwriters.
offcourse, like i said:

If I am spending money to pay for a album, trust me I have the right to critize it.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 01:38:09 AM by D~Nice »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2008, 01:44:20 AM »
If I am spending money to pay for a album, trust me I have the right to critize it.

why are you repeating yourself?

please read carefully.

D~Nice

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2008, 01:45:34 AM »

please read carefully.

Dre, chill out man. It ain't that serious.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2008, 01:55:35 AM »

please read carefully.

again, i don't like it when people don't read properly but do judge.

it's nothing personal.

D~Nice

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2008, 02:57:24 AM »

please read carefully.

it's nothing personal.

Cool, we agree to disagree. I post here like everyone else does. I don't pass judgment Dre. If you have your opinion on something, cool. Just like I have mine and sometimes those opinions don't match. No big deal. Cool as a fan cat.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2008, 03:12:18 AM »

please read carefully.

it's nothing personal.

Cool, we agree to disagree. I post here like everyone else does. I don't pass judgment Dre. If you have your opinion on something, cool. Just like I have mine and sometimes those opinions don't match. No big deal. Cool as a fan cat.

as far as i'm concerned there has never been any confusion about opinions, as i always respect different tastes/views.
by the way, again, you did judge, as you can see in the quotes above. you didn't judge me personally, but you did make a judgement based on my posts, otherwise you wouldn't respond with what you thought i said.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2008, 06:55:17 AM »
Dre-Day no offense man but your coming off like an obssessed fan right now

it seems like your going out of your way to attack Dnice just because he is not a fan of ghostwriters and your favorite artist has always used them

when I first joined the forum I made the mistake of thinking that you and Chad were the same person

I was dead wrong and I apologize again to Chad for that cause he would never act this way

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2008, 07:04:47 AM »

it seems like your going out of your way to attack Dnice just because he is not a fan of ghostwriters and your favorite artist has always used them

when I first joined the forum I made the mistake of thinking that you and Chad were the same person

I was dead wrong and I apologize again to Chad for that cause he would never act this way

why are judging me if you have no clue what my intentions are? please stay out of this.
as i said before, it was nothing personal.

as far as i'm concerned there has never been any confusion about opinions, as i always respect different tastes/views.
i apologise if my critical tone offended you Gotti, but there is a difference between "attacking" and criticising.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 07:06:42 AM by Dre-Day - Officer of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2008, 07:12:09 AM »

why are judging me if you have no clue what my intentions are? please stay out of this.
as i said before, it was nothing personal.

i apologise if my critical tone offended you Gotti, but there is a difference between "attacking" and criticising.

I'm not judging man just call em how I see em ;)

D~Nice

« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2008, 07:14:44 AM »

please read carefully.

it's nothing personal.

by the way, again, you did judge, as you can see in the quotes above. you didn't judge me personally, but you did make a judgement based on my posts, otherwise you wouldn't respond with what you thought i said.

Fine. Case closed. K.I.M. as Def Squad would say. Keep It Moving. No harm, no foul.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2008, 07:25:51 AM »

that's judging, unless you have a different definition than the dictionary :

4. transitive verb form opinion of somebody or something: to form an opinion of somebody or something, especially after thought or consideration
She was judged to have the best qualifications.

5. transitive and intransitive verb estimate: to measure by guesswork, using the eye or some other sense as a rough guide
You can't always judge people's ages by their voices.

6. transitive verb condemn somebody: to criticize or condemn somebody on moral grounds

i'm sorry for continuing this D~Nice, but like i told you before, if something bothers me i'll criticise it.

D~Nice

« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2008, 07:29:37 AM »

4. transitive verb form opinion of somebody or something: to form an opinion of somebody or something, especially after thought or consideration

5. transitive and intransitive verb estimate: to measure by guesswork, using the eye or some other sense as a rough guide

6. transitive verb condemn somebody: to criticize or condemn somebody on moral grounds

i'm sorry for continuing this D~Nice, but like i told you before, if something bothers me i'll criticise it.

Me too. But it has gone completely off subject and I have said my piece about it. I'm done. We have wasted a whole page on it. Pm me if there is anything else on your end about it but I know my nouns and verbs, and all that good stuff. You made your point.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2008, 07:31:25 AM »

like the real homie said Keep it movin 8)