Author Topic: The Game’s Mass Appeal Cover  (Read 999 times)

Outlaw ANOTHA

• 'G'
The Game’s Mass Appeal Cover
« on: March 21, 2008, 02:09:53 PM »

Re: The Game’s Mass Appeal Cover
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 02:21:31 PM »
The dude should not be wearin that red shit he look like a clown now.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 02:23:50 PM »
what is he going for the Diddy look now with that "almost-mohawk" lol j/p

he's on the cover of some new rap magazine called Monsta now too, I was readin' it the other day at the mall

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 02:29:13 PM »
that star tat doesnt look bad at all.. props on the cover..

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 02:41:01 PM »
what is he going for the Diddy look now with that "almost-mohawk" lol j/p

he's on the cover of some new rap magazine called Monsta now too, I was readin' it the other day at the mall

LOL, thats exactly what i was thinking!!!

that star tat doesnt look bad at all.. props on the cover..

Yah it looked dope to me ever since he got it, dont know why people hate it so much!!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 02:41:55 PM »
It's funny how in denial Game fans are. That picture represents your favorite rapper. Not to mention the poor lyrical ability or boring flow on every track.

D Breezy

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 02:49:59 PM »
It's funny how in denial Game fans are. That picture represents your favorite rapper. Not to mention the poor lyrical ability or boring flow on every track.

im a fan of his and ill admit hes getting kinda wierd. but he does have dope lyrics and a good flow. i just wish he didnt try to sound like dre and he sounds like ja rule on the new single.
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 02:57:33 PM »
lol cover is funny  ;D

messi19

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 02:59:41 PM »
looool dude look completely gone like he just woke up and shit.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2008, 03:18:18 PM »

game fans in denial??? lmao! youve listened to every the game track, your in every the game related thread, you comment in all of them, yet you claim you dont like him lmao..

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 03:24:26 PM »
ITZ NOT DENIAL, ITZ JUST DIFFERENCE OF TASTE IN RAP

GO AWAY

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 03:38:52 PM »
^^ Puff and SUge uh

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 04:07:46 PM »

game fans in denial??? lmao! youve listened to every the game track, your in every the game related thread, you comment in all of them, yet you claim you dont like him lmao..

I try to listen to every song that comes around on these forums. He's got the odd banger, and some great features. BUT it seems like he just re-uses the same formula and lyrics for every song. Why can't he change his producers instead of getting the same dudes on every album. Why can't he switch his content up. Every track is basically the same, same content, name dropping, and beats.

Why can't Game get like Quik to do his entire album. Why does he need the same 12 producers every album? West coast rappers can't sell because their albums are so disjointed and incoherent. Back in the 90's, one guy did the entire album. Game is just like everyone else, yet he has the chance to make a real classic. He should do what WC did, get one guy to produce the majority of your album. And some would say that WC album was the best to come out in years.

No Teflon

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 05:00:33 PM »
^^^nobody cares what u think, if u are too concerned about uS liking Game, thats ur problem...

DAmn, i see this guy is Insecure, he likes  GAme, he wants to be his fan, but his insecurities are killing it.......

TRG

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 05:40:34 PM »
lumberjack