Author Topic: The Game’s Mass Appeal Cover  (Read 997 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game’s Mass Appeal Cover
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 05:53:25 PM »
^^^nobody cares what u think, if u are too concerned about uS liking Game, thats ur problem...

DAmn, i see this guy is Insecure, he likes  GAme, he wants to be his fan, but his insecurities are killing it.......

Listen kid, obviously your young, and obviously uneducated. The point is, I don't dick ride mediocre rappers. And people like you accepting this shit they call music, is the reason the industry sucks. If people wouldn't buy this crap, the artists would stop making it.

h2k4

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 06:03:11 PM »
...Why can't Game get like Quik to do his entire album. Why does he need the same 12 producers every album? West coast rappers can't sell because their albums are so disjointed and incoherent. Back in the 90's, one guy did the entire album. Game is just like everyone else, yet he has the chance to make a real classic. He should do what WC did, get one guy to produce the majority of your album. And some would say that WC album was the best to come out in years.

I kind of agree with you in that people should have all of their production done by the same team.  However, I don't think Quik's style would fit Game unless he brought back that "Quik Is The Name", "Way Too Funky" type sound back.  Game seems to work well with Cool and Dre and Just Blaze.  Why not an album with them?  Or have the BWS team do the beats.  Jerzey is a beast behind the boards as is Tommy Gunz (Body Bags).

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 07:28:28 PM »
The dude should not be wearin that red shit he look like a clown now.

Damn that pic in yo signature brings back memories!

Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

messi19

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 07:33:16 PM »
^^^nobody cares what u think, if u are too concerned about uS liking Game, thats ur problem...

DAmn, i see this guy is Insecure, he likes  GAme, he wants to be his fan, but his insecurities are killing it.......

Listen kid, obviously your young, and obviously uneducated. The point is, I don't dick ride mediocre rappers. And people like you accepting this shit they call music, is the reason the industry sucks. If people wouldn't buy this crap, the artists would stop making it.

Damn if u think Game is mediocre i cant imagine what u think of Soulja Boy...SMH u probably got Soulja Boys photos in your room shootin darts on em everyday n shit.

No Teflon

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 08:22:54 PM »

My Fav Rapper is Krayzie bone and Nas....My New Fav Rapper is Game, find me at least 1 rapper now that Drops Nice SOngs like WHy u hate the Game and Too Much and stays relevant....Yon Joc? T.I? Jeezy? Wayne? Kangay West? 50 cent????

Game>>>>Gangsta rap, hate it or love it..

you=I dont even know wtf u are, Spider loc, Rass kass or some nerd...

Where are u from?

No Teflon

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 08:25:06 PM »
The Cover looks MAAAAAAAAAAAD GAy, first Gay ass Cover Game has ever done,If I didnt know Game and sonobdy told me This Guy likes men, i would belive him straight away......

Wtf was He thiking? Tat Aint Gay, Mohawk aint gay, Shirt aint gay, but 3 of them together like that, looks fuking stupid.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 08:43:20 PM »
must say, not a big fan of the Mohawk...but we must remember why we are fans of game. The product he delivers, the music. That's what makes game, not his looks.

messi19

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2008, 09:21:09 PM »
lol this nigga No Teflon calls me a stan and he worryin about this dudes hair. This shit was taken months ago. Didnt u see when he went to jail? He didnt have this hair. And not just that but who gives a fuck.

No Teflon

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2008, 11:21:02 PM »
^^First of all, u are from Netherlands....Second of all, i know who u are in therealbws, third of all, Game didnt have a mohawk before he went to Jail. He had it on Monsta MAg Covers, and he didnt have The Star than, so, this is recent..

But i belive its fake, coz dude seriously needs to come outta the closet than, that Pink Lipstick on his lips is no way in hip hop.

WICK1D

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2008, 11:35:59 PM »
He looks goofy as hell on that cover and lost.. seems like hes tryin to be a model or something

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 12:40:45 AM »
I'm sorry but dude look like a clown, LOL...50 should get on this.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 12:53:15 AM »
I'm sorry but dude look like a clown, LOL...50 should get on this.

What da fuck he gon say  "damn your cover is almost as bad as mine, except mine is real gay"

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 01:19:00 AM »
star looks retarded. LA already was fucked up lookin cuz of the butter fly under it... HAHAHAHA

but he a dope rapper

messi19

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 02:18:49 AM »
^^First of all, u are from Netherlands....Second of all, i know who u are in therealbws, third of all, Game didnt have a mohawk before he went to Jail. He had it on Monsta MAg Covers, and he didnt have The Star than, so, this is recent..

But i belive its fake, coz dude seriously needs to come outta the closet than, that Pink Lipstick on his lips is no way in hip hop.

looool at Netherlands..first the other dude said im from French, then u say Netherlands can yall decide??

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 03:23:04 AM »
i dont understand why he keep addin to that tattoo i mean sure we all like to get butterflies tattoos (LOL) but then covers it up wit an L.A. tattoo( which i aint dissin ) but then make it a star and red colour just leavin it alone eventually ppl will even forget its there.
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)