Author Topic: The Game’s Mass Appeal Cover  (Read 993 times)

messi19

Re: The Game’s Mass Appeal Cover
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 03:28:33 AM »
i dont understand why he keep addin to that tattoo i mean sure we all like to get butterflies tattoos (LOL) but then covers it up wit an L.A. tattoo( which i aint dissin ) but then make it a star and red colour just leavin it alone eventually ppl will even forget its there.

are u serious? ure sayin he got that red star to cover the butterfly? SMH why would he do a big ass tattoo to cover the already covered little butterfly?

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 04:01:29 AM »
iunno self concsius?  dont ask me we are talkin bout game we all know his a ''one of akind character''
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

messi19

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 04:39:08 AM »
iunno self concsius?  dont ask me we are talkin bout game we all know his a ''one of akind character''

fuck outta here u dont even know what ure talkin about. Im sayin he got the tattoo cuz he wanted that tattoo period.
why would he make a tattoo THAT big to cover up something thats already been covered up. If he wanted to cover it up
in the beginning he could've just removed it, aint like he aint got chips.

His mans AR got a giant ass tattoo on his head..BWS on the back of it the same day. What was that? To cover up his baldness? Fuck outta here.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 04:42:46 AM »
I'm sorry but dude look like a clown, LOL...50 should get on this.

What da fuck he gon say  "damn your cover is almost as bad as mine, except mine is real gay"
LMAO

No Teflon

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 04:51:22 AM »
^^First of all, u are from Netherlands....Second of all, i know who u are in therealbws, third of all, Game didnt have a mohawk before he went to Jail. He had it on Monsta MAg Covers, and he didnt have The Star than, so, this is recent..

But i belive its fake, coz dude seriously needs to come outta the closet than, that Pink Lipstick on his lips is no way in hip hop.

looool at Netherlands..first the other dude said im from French, then u say Netherlands can yall decide??

Now U are definatly From Europe,......So Who said u were from French, My Internationally Known Immigrant Groupie???? Why dont u tell me what ur username in bws Forum so i can IP scan ur ass....Or I already Have, havent I???? U are in BWS forums, getting emotional, riding Dick by the name of DUB-C, arent You Bitch?????

I IP scanned ur ass in BWS forum, u are from Netherlands and u were saying Nigga in every line....Dont Front, We know u are white and nerdy....

Damn, u so easy to figure out bitch....U lucky I aint Admin there, just a mod, I would bAn ur Faggot European ass for Saying the N word like u black, bitch....

Urs Truly, bwstakeover.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 04:58:10 AM by No Teflon »

messi19

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 05:02:59 AM »
^^First of all, u are from Netherlands....Second of all, i know who u are in therealbws, third of all, Game didnt have a mohawk before he went to Jail. He had it on Monsta MAg Covers, and he didnt have The Star than, so, this is recent..

But i belive its fake, coz dude seriously needs to come outta the closet than, that Pink Lipstick on his lips is no way in hip hop.

looool at Netherlands..first the other dude said im from French, then u say Netherlands can yall decide??

Now U are definatly From Europe,......So Who said u were from French, My Internationally Known Immigrant Groupie???? Why dont u tell me what ur username in bws Forum so i can IP scan ur ass....Or I already Have, havent I???? U are in BWS forums, getting emotional, riding Dick by the name of DUB-C, arent You Bitch?????

I IP scanned ur ass in BWS forum, u are from Netherlands and u were saying Nigga in every line....Dont Front, We know u are white and nerdy....

Damn, u so easy to figure out bitch....U lucky I aint Admin there, just a mod, I would bAn ur Faggot European ass for Saying the N word like u black, bitch....

Urs Truly, bwstakeover.

Loool my parents are originally from Africa so how am i not black? Ure Russian...you lost! Ain't you dude who used to post on WCRydaz and had Blood and Crip flags as a pic.

Matter fact..

Many quaotebles here:

"I IP scanned ur ass in BWS forum"

"U lucky I aint Admin there, just a mod, I would bAn ur Faggot European ass for Saying the N word like u black"

Hiiilariouuuuus.

But lemma ask u a question ol' Russian stealin-oil-and-shit ass nigga..How mad are you? On a scale from 1-5? u maaaaaaad u maaad?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 05:14:38 AM by messi19 »

No Teflon

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2008, 05:14:59 AM »

Urs Truly, bwstakeover.

Loool im originally from Africa so how am i not black? Ure Russian...you lost! Ain't you dude who used to post on WCRydaz and had Blood and Crip flags as a pic.

Matter fact..

Many quaotebles here:

"U lucky I aint Admin there, just a mod, I would bAn ur Faggot European ass for Saying the N word like u black"

Hiiilariouuuuus.

But lemma ask u a question ol' Russian-stealin-oil and shit ass nigga..How mad are you? On a scale from 1-5? u maaaaaaad u maaad?

no I was Renegade25 in WCR, U fail........And i didnt like it there, Only posted like few posts, I was Raskae from hboard, who are were U?

messi19

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2008, 05:19:34 AM »

Urs Truly, bwstakeover.

Loool im originally from Africa so how am i not black? Ure Russian...you lost! Ain't you dude who used to post on WCRydaz and had Blood and Crip flags as a pic.

Matter fact..

Many quaotebles here:

Hiiilariouuuuus.

But lemma ask u a question ol' Russian-stealin-oil and shit ass nigga..How mad are you? On a scale from 1-5? u maaaaaaad u maaad?

no I was Renegade25 in WCR, U fail........And i didnt like it there, Only posted like few posts, I was Raskae from hboard, who are were U?

Lol at "Raskae" Lol at "who are were u" loool "I was Renegade 25 in WCR"....im not even checkin on those HHBoard and SOHH boards cuz i bet all u see from people like u is "Maaaan Game/50 sold platinum man, theyre so gangster 50s last album sold  1 million G G G G G-Unit...G-Unot"

No Teflon

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2008, 05:27:01 AM »
What U just said, Made 0 sense...And I know U are theere, a hardcore Dickryda Like u, will be everywhere, I aint on sohh thou,and To be Dickryding Game here u gotta be registered in Therealbws.com, so why dont u tell me what ur name is, so I can Check ur Ip and if u aint Lying about where u from, u wont be scared to show it........

And Dont go away....Tell me who u are there and i will keep it cool, if u dont, than u must be really embarassed by

messi19

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2008, 06:34:09 AM »
What U just said, Made 0 sense...And I know U are theere, a hardcore Dickryda Like u, will be everywhere, I aint on sohh thou,and To be Dickryding Game here u gotta be registered in Therealbws.com, so why dont u tell me what ur name is, so I can Check ur Ip and if u aint Lying about where u from, u wont be scared to show it........

And Dont go away....Tell me who u are there and i will keep it cool, if u dont, than u must be really embarassed by

woooooow ure so fuuunny..how long did that joke take? wooow  ::)

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2008, 02:49:33 PM »
messi19 - leave him alone. He's known of bitchin' and dickridin' Game all over the net.
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2008, 03:26:18 PM »
this thread became ridiculous! It became who can be the bigger game dickrider! Im a huge game fan, but breaking down how he looks on a cover/ or how he dresses here or there, or how is hair looks is dickriding to the fullest!! Just worry about quality music that he puts out, and not what tattos he has or what hes wearing.

edit: Also im not pointing fingers at anyone, Im just trying to get evryon to focus on Games new cd, not what he's wearing, or how his hair looks, or about his tats. 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »
Why does he have a star on his face? I'm really starting to question this guy now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-9

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2008, 03:52:28 PM »
[THE LAME DOCTOR IS FUNNY :laugh: FIRST THE BUTTERFLY THEN THEN LA SIGN OVER IT AND NOW A STAR/i]
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 03:59:02 PM by Too gangsta for radio »

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2008, 05:51:30 PM »
It's funny how in denial Game fans are. That picture represents your favorite rapper. Not to mention the poor lyrical ability or boring flow on every track.

game fans in denial??? lmao! youve listened to every the game track, your in every the game related thread, you comment in all of them, yet you claim you dont like him lmao..

I try to listen to every song that comes around on these forums. He's got the odd banger, and some great features. BUT it seems like he just re-uses the same formula and lyrics for every song. Why can't he change his producers instead of getting the same dudes on every album. Why can't he switch his content up. Every track is basically the same, same content, name dropping, and beats.

He does that...on his mixtapes though...not on his albums...which is weird...