Author Topic: The Game’s Mass Appeal Cover  (Read 996 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: The Game’s Mass Appeal Cover
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2008, 05:58:19 PM »
that tattoo looks fucking stupid
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

messi19

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2008, 06:03:35 PM »
It's funny how in denial Game fans are. That picture represents your favorite rapper. Not to mention the poor lyrical ability or boring flow on every track.

game fans in denial??? lmao! youve listened to every the game track, your in every the game related thread, you comment in all of them, yet you claim you dont like him lmao..

I try to listen to every song that comes around on these forums. He's got the odd banger, and some great features. BUT it seems like he just re-uses the same formula and lyrics for every song. Why can't he change his producers instead of getting the same dudes on every album. Why can't he switch his content up. Every track is basically the same, same content, name dropping, and beats.

He does that...on his mixtapes though...not on his albums...which is weird...

what? did u just say that he uses the same formula on mixtapes and not on albums? lmao its totaly the opposite of that. His mixtape are heat with beater lyrics, flow and everything.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2008, 11:29:26 PM »
srry for offending fans who suck on game's balls 24/7 . COMMON ON NOW, THE GUY IS AN ATTENTION WHORE.  THE TATTOO IS JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO KEEP HIS NAME OUTTA PPL'S MOUTH . OHH AND GUESS WHAT HE'S ALBUM IS COMIN OUT , IGUESS THAT MEANS BEEF AGAIN BECAUSE WE ALL CANT DENY THAT THAT IS HIS FORMULA. 'CONTROVERSY'. WHO IS HE GON PICK ON NOW?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2008, 11:44:08 PM »
^^First of all, u are from Netherlands....Second of all, i know who u are in therealbws, third of all, Game didnt have a mohawk before he went to Jail. He had it on Monsta MAg Covers, and he didnt have The Star than, so, this is recent..

But i belive its fake, coz dude seriously needs to come outta the closet than, that Pink Lipstick on his lips is no way in hip hop.

looool at Netherlands..first the other dude said im from French, then u say Netherlands can yall decide??

Now U are definatly From Europe,......So Who said u were from French, My Internationally Known Immigrant Groupie???? Why dont u tell me what ur username in bws Forum so i can IP scan ur ass....Or I already Have, havent I???? U are in BWS forums, getting emotional, riding Dick by the name of DUB-C, arent You Bitch?????

I IP scanned ur ass in BWS forum, u are from Netherlands and u were saying Nigga in every line....Dont Front, We know u are white and nerdy....

Damn, u so easy to figure out bitch....U lucky I aint Admin there, just a mod, I would bAn ur Faggot European ass for Saying the N word like u black, bitch....

Urs Truly, bwstakeover.

Loool im originally from Africa so how am i not black? Ure Russian...you lost! Ain't you dude who used to post on WCRydaz and had Blood and Crip flags as a pic.

Matter fact..

Many quaotebles here:

"I IP scanned ur ass in BWS forum"

"U lucky I aint Admin there, just a mod, I would bAn ur Faggot European ass for Saying the N word like u black"

Hiiilariouuuuus.

But lemma ask u a question ol' Russian-stealin-oil and shit ass nigga..How mad are you? On a scale from 1-5? u maaaaaaad u maaad?

no I was Renegade25 in WCR, U fail........And i didnt like it there, Only posted like few posts, I was Raskae from hboard, who are were U?

Lol at "Raskae" Lol at "who are were u" loool "I was Renegade 25 in WCR"....im not even checkin on those HHBoard and SOHH boards cuz i bet all u see from people like u is "Maaaan Game/50 sold platinum man, theyre so gangster 50s last album sold  1 million G G G G G-Unit...G-Unot"

lol...this shit was funny... 8) 8) 8)

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2008, 11:59:47 PM »
I kinda understand why some public stars get stressed and do stupid things every once in a while.
Just read this thread, dude made a cover for a magazine and everybody stressing how he looks... Game couldn't fart without 20 people arguing over how dope/not dope his fart was.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2008, 01:21:01 AM »
He looks gay on it