Author Topic: DUBCNN: Nik Bean, Felli Fel & DJ Drama Drop New Project [Audio]  (Read 103 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Nik Bean, Felli Fel & DJ Drama Drop New Project - March 25, 2008 By : Eddie

DJ Nik Bean has teamed up with Felli Fel and DJ Drama for a huge mixtape called "Streetz Of L.A. 4" that's out right now! You can buy the mixtape here if you're interested. As always, Dubcnn has a couple of preview tracks from the tape for you before you make your decision. Check them out below.

DJ Felli Fel & DJ Drama - Intro
2Five ft. Piney - After All

Here's a few more cuts from the tape that we've premiered earlier.

Young Keno ft. Hot Dollar - Fresh 2 Def
The Bloc Boyz ft. Glasses Malone - Makin Threats
Omar Cruz ft. The Game - Gangsta Music

In related news, Nik Bean recently released the first edition of his "Street Certified" DVD, which features footage with Crooked I, Rick Ross, Mistah FAB, Ying Yang Twinz, and more. Check out the trailer here, and if you're interested, buy it here.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest mixtape news.

Drop feedback!

AnybodyKilla

Re: DUBCNN: Nik Bean, Felli Fel & DJ Drama Drop New Project [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »
Propz, all the songs are dope. I didnt like the kiddy hook on Fresh 2 Def, it woulda been doper if someone else like Hot Dollar or someone did it, but Hot Dollars verse, his voice and flow sounded dope on that song lol, kinda sounded funny, but he got a nice laid back flow, i been likeing all his shit lately, hes coming up fast, he needs to hurry up n drop a album lol, or a new mixtape!!!

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Nik Bean, Felli Fel & DJ Drama Drop New Project [Audio]
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 06:04:16 AM »
Dope tracks.