Author Topic: Big Fase & Bishop Lamont Video?  (Read 759 times)

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
Re: Big Fase & Bishop Lamont Video?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 10:03:20 AM »
Big Fase is a great dude....Fuck that White boy shit, WHo cares...
I never said he wasnt a good dude nigga! I asked you a question a real hood question about how niggaz felt that he diodnt get back up and take fade. Niggaz should care if yo general aint man enough to get back up and take fade. That tells me if he wouldnt help himself he wouldnt take fade for you. Speak on that nigga since u sooo hooood. Yeah nigga whats yo come back. Fase is a good dude fucc that shut the hell up nigga if u cant respond to the question

what did you expect him to do? everyone was running from white boy, the only shit you can do against that monster ass nigga is take your hit and get back up, theres no point tryna fight back cus you gonna end up in a hospital bed and lookin even more of a fool, and fase is smarter then doing somthing dumb as using gunplay because he knows hes got shit to look forward too, and he can be apart of that shit if hes locked up
Nigga what! Obviously niggaz aint street. I dont give a fucc how big a nigga is homie. That comes from yo Momma nigga u get hit u hit back. The bigger they are the harder they fall homie. WTF r u on. The size of yo muslces aint got shit to do with whiteboys chin and Fase aint a little nigga no way so stop the excuses my nigga. I asked alegit question any all niggaz got excuses for everything. Nigga if u raised in the hood nigga u know that yo rep is everything. Nigga get up and atleast swing on the nigga man. Niggaz would have more respect for you point blank homie and you now I'm tellin the truth. Aint nobody trippin off gunplay he aint gotta take it h there. Whiteboy didnt comeover shootin at the nigga. What r u on homie. Stop the excuses homie if that was you and a nigga fired on you what would u have done. Got up dusted your self off and went in the house come on homie u would have taken fade. Or atelast you should. Niggaz looked like they would have probably helped that nigga if he would  have said fucc it. Then on the same street my nigga got floored on he puts a chair in the middle of the street and wants to explain how he got socked and didnt do shit. Get the fucc outta here man. Yall niggaz act like yall dont know the rules of engengement. Yall kill ing me I'm done talking to yall suppose to be ridas and gangstas.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 10:09:05 AM »
I never said he wasnt a good dude nigga! I asked you a question a real hood question about how niggaz felt that he diodnt get back up and take fade. Niggaz should care if yo general aint man enough to get back up and take fade. That tells me if he wouldnt help himself he wouldnt take fade for you. Speak on that nigga since u sooo hooood. Yeah nigga whats yo come back. Fase is a good dude fucc that shut the hell up nigga if u cant respond to the question

what did you expect him to do? everyone was running from white boy, the only shit you can do against that monster ass nigga is take your hit and get back up, theres no point tryna fight back cus you gonna end up in a hospital bed and lookin even more of a fool, and fase is smarter then doing somthing dumb as using gunplay because he knows hes got shit to look forward too, and he can be apart of that shit if hes locked up
Nigga what! Obviously niggaz aint street. I dont give a fucc how big a nigga is homie. That comes from yo Momma nigga u get hit u hit back. The bigger they are the harder they fall homie. WTF r u on. The size of yo muslces aint got shit to do with whiteboys chin and Fase aint a little nigga no way so stop the excuses my nigga. I asked alegit question any all niggaz got excuses for everything. Nigga if u raised in the hood nigga u know that yo rep is everything. Nigga get up and atleast swing on the nigga man. Niggaz would have more respect for you point blank homie and you now I'm tellin the truth. Aint nobody trippin off gunplay he aint gotta take it h there. Whiteboy didnt comeover shootin at the nigga. What r u on homie. Stop the excuses homie if that was you and a nigga fired on you what would u have done. Got up dusted your self off and went in the house come on homie u would have taken fade. Or atelast you should. Niggaz looked like they would have probably helped that nigga if he would  have said fucc it. Then on the same street my nigga got floored on he puts a chair in the middle of the street and wants to explain how he got socked and didnt do shit. Get the fucc outta here man. Yall niggaz act like yall dont know the rules of engengement. Yall kill ing me I'm done talking to yall suppose to be ridas and gangstas.

lmao you expect me to read all that? your too insignificant for me to spend more then 10 seconds reading about your opinion

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 10:15:51 AM »
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Dubcnn lets help erase illiteracy. Another excuse to run from the truth. facts are facts u aint gotta likem.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 12:07:34 PM »
Truth hurt is that short enough for u . U  illiterate seamin sipper

lmao you expect me to read all that? your too insignificant for me to spend more then 10 seconds reading about your opinion