Author Topic: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week  (Read 1835 times)

messi19

Re: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2008, 07:59:40 PM »
When im fuckin my girl i got Games record sales in my mind (no homo)

RajeGunit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2008, 08:18:39 PM »
  Props for everyone who participated in this thread... Had me dying!!!   IE UP... do ur thing Glasses.... by the way, these LA niggas is crazy. someone just jumped in front of my ride with the shottie last night... yall niggas is rutheless....  the 38 is now in the drivers seat

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2008, 08:22:21 PM »
MESSI19 IS WHITE
[

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2008, 08:25:29 PM »
I got a lil free time today!!! I kno alot of time we are joking but on a serious note....lemme get this off my chest once and for all
might be a essay but work with me!

Smh at this nigga, his shit hasnt been heard on the radio, his lil Certified Washed up single played a few times on Power 106 or whateer, i dont watch that gay shit anyway, he thinks he is all that....

lil spins nigga? it was number 1 for 7 weeks st8 doin 100 plus spins a week! its still gettin 50 plus a week...been there since Nov! chec the numbers junior......the record is doing well! its in major rotation in Texas, Georgia, Florida, not to mention every west Coast state! Know its not Alicia Keys or 50 cent BDS numbers, but its a start!! Next Single coming soon!!! LOL

Thats why Game is so hated, coz he did his own thing, he acted in front of the cameras, coz he is not Insecure and fagget ass niggaz like RAss KAss are so insecure that they hated him

Who hates Game???... I fuc with Game to this day....we email each other on sidekiccs routinely...whether congratulating each other or giving advice or opinions! I don't fuccin hate that dude! I aint takin shots at him! I just talk shit on the mic.......Blame Ice Cube, I got it from him! Gangsta Rap made me do it!!!!!!!I got all Chucc's shit and every other west coast nigga that ever came out! I love "Big Dreams"... its on repeat in the Bentley right now! between that and Spider's new mixtape

ITs all entertainment and WEst Coast niggaz cant read or Entertain

Have u eva came and seen mah show? Not to mention this shit aint all entertainment! it gets real... Pac and Big prove that!

Thats why South is popping, coz there are no haters and niggaz have no trouble expressing who they are

Exactly.... Stop HATIN' mah nigga.....lol...........lemme get mines on! if u don't like it, thats cool! But why spend your time on a forum discouraging people who might like it to dislike it! just don't buy it! Lemme be me! Dont expect me or Bishop Lamont or anyone else coming up to be The Game or Snoop Dogg!!!!

Clyde Carson and Jay Rock are another 2 rappers that can be somebody

I'm one of both of them niggas favorite rappers.......jump on the bandwagon mah nigg!

What I don't understand is how can you niggas hate me? I came from nothin and made somethin'! I started here first! posted songs on the message board.... to Nima and them respecting my grind and giving me small write ups........to gettin my second internet interview ever right here....... to hooking up with the hottest movement(The Black Wallstreet) the west coast had seen since Death Row(nigga I'm talkin bac when they had the red sun as the logo and gave me a blue one cuz they respected my Crippin'...lol).....to havin my song spun on L.A radio which any west coast nigga can tell u seems virtually impossible......to signin a 1.7 Million dollar deal with Sony Urban.....to workin with Kam, Wyclef, Lupe Fiasco, Akon, The Game, and everyone else...........to almost having my career stucc in limbo, some how gettin out and hooking up with one of the coldest West Coast rap legends ever, Mack 10....... only to have my music adored by one of the most legendary labels of all time (Cash Money)who happens to be home to the hottest rapper in the rap game(Lil Wayne).......to finally having a single release with label support and it gettin over 2,000 spins a week which is considered a hit, video added on rap city, mtv 2 and mtv jams and every other small video outlet! It was only supposed to be a leak! Just to hold um over till "Go Big"s paper work was finished! ......... HOW THE FUC CAN U HATE ME???????? LOL.........

To Sum it All Up!

Dr. Dre told me my song "Dinero" on White Lightnin' was a hit and told me I could run this West Coast rap shit!!!

Jay Z said I was one of the coldest he eva heard out the West Coast and offerred me a $600,000 deal at Rocafella..ask Bishop in an interview one day Nima, He was there!

DJ Premier told me he listens to my mixtape everyday

Tony Lane said I remind him of Mausberg

I've been given props from Snoop, Quik, Dubb and any other West Coast legend u respect!!1

I'm the only Crip who does all Blood shows.......Ask Spider, 40 Glocc, Roccett or any other crip rap nigga, they all think I'm crazyyy...checc you tube.........

I been givin away turkeys and toys for the past 3 years.......

I had 8 offers on the table wit my first bidding war and 4 once I left Sony!!!! Contracts to prove it!!!!!!

What more do u want from a nigga man? That's gotta be worth gettin behind someone!!

So I ask again....How could u hate me????? I did it all, seen it all......and the only thing I havent sold is records.......and I'm gonna change that this summer!!!! No matter what u may dislike about me...... all this shit gotta be worth your respect, and thats all I ask!!!

R E S P E C T...........like if I was Aretha Franklin's son dammit!!!! myspace.com/gmalone

Go pic up Snoop's Album if u havent copped it........support all west Coast!!!!!

Thanks for Your time Dubcnn........this is your New West Commander-N-Chief

BANANAZ

« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2008, 08:31:51 PM »

wow that is pretty gay

messi19

« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2008, 08:37:17 PM »
I got a lil free time today!!! I kno alot of time we are joking but on a serious note....lemme get this off my chest once and for all
might be a essay but work with me!

Smh at this nigga, his shit hasnt been heard on the radio, his lil Certified Washed up single played a few times on Power 106 or whateer, i dont watch that gay shit anyway, he thinks he is all that....

lil spins nigga? it was number 1 for 7 weeks st8 doin 100 plus spins a week! its still gettin 50 plus a week...been there since Nov! chec the numbers junior......the record is doing well! its in major rotation in Texas, Georgia, Florida, not to mention every west Coast state! Know its not Alicia Keys or 50 cent BDS numbers, but its a start!! Next Single coming soon!!! LOL

Thats why Game is so hated, coz he did his own thing, he acted in front of the cameras, coz he is not Insecure and fagget ass niggaz like RAss KAss are so insecure that they hated him

Who hates Game???... I fuc with Game to this day....we email each other on sidekiccs routinely...whether congratulating each other or giving advice or opinions! I don't fuccin hate that dude! I aint takin shots at him! I just talk shit on the mic.......Blame Ice Cube, I got it from him! Gangsta Rap made me do it!!!!!!!I got all Chucc's shit and every other west coast nigga that ever came out! I love "Big Dreams"... its on repeat in the Bentley right now! between that and Spider's new mixtape

ITs all entertainment and WEst Coast niggaz cant read or Entertain

Have u eva came and seen mah show? Not to mention this shit aint all entertainment! it gets real... Pac and Big prove that!

Thats why South is popping, coz there are no haters and niggaz have no trouble expressing who they are

Exactly.... Stop HATIN' mah nigga.....lol...........lemme get mines on! if u don't like it, thats cool! But why spend your time on a forum discouraging people who might like it to dislike it! just don't buy it! Lemme be me! Dont expect me or Bishop Lamont or anyone else coming up to be The Game or Snoop Dogg!!!!

Clyde Carson and Jay Rock are another 2 rappers that can be somebody

I'm one of both of them niggas favorite rappers.......jump on the bandwagon mah nigg!

What I don't understand is how can you niggas hate me? I came from nothin and made somethin'! I started here first! posted songs on the message board.... to Nima and them respecting my grind and giving me small write ups........to gettin my second internet interview ever right here....... to hooking up with the hottest movement(The Black Wallstreet) the west coast had seen since Death Row(nigga I'm talkin bac when they had the red sun as the logo and gave me a blue one cuz they respected my Crippin'...lol).....to havin my song spun on L.A radio which any west coast nigga can tell u seems virtually impossible......to signin a 1.7 Million dollar deal with Sony Urban.....to workin with Kam, Wyclef, Lupe Fiasco, Akon, The Game, and everyone else...........to almost having my career stucc in limbo, some how gettin out and hooking up with one of the coldest West Coast rap legends ever, Mack 10....... only to have my music adored by one of the most legendary labels of all time (Cash Money)who happens to be home to the hottest rapper in the rap game(Lil Wayne).......to finally having a single release with label support and it gettin over 2,000 spins a week which is considered a hit, video added on rap city, mtv 2 and mtv jams and every other small video outlet! It was only supposed to be a leak! Just to hold um over till "Go Big"s paper work was finished! ......... HOW THE FUC CAN U HATE ME???????? LOL.........

To Sum it All Up!

Dr. Dre told me my song "Dinero" on White Lightnin' was a hit and told me I could run this West Coast rap shit!!!

Jay Z said I was one of the coldest he eva heard out the West Coast and offerred me a $600,000 deal at Rocafella..ask Bishop in an interview one day Nima, He was there!

DJ Premier told me he listens to my mixtape everyday

Tony Lane said I remind him of Mausberg

I've been given props from Snoop, Quik, Dubb and any other West Coast legend u respect!!1

I'm the only Crip who does all Blood shows.......Ask Spider, 40 Glocc, Roccett or any other crip rap nigga, they all think I'm crazyyy...checc you tube.........

I been givin away turkeys and toys for the past 3 years.......

I had 8 offers on the table wit my first bidding war and 4 once I left Sony!!!! Contracts to prove it!!!!!!

What more do u want from a nigga man? That's gotta be worth gettin behind someone!!

So I ask again....How could u hate me????? I did it all, seen it all......and the only thing I havent sold is records.......and I'm gonna change that this summer!!!! No matter what u may dislike about me...... all this shit gotta be worth your respect, and thats all I ask!!!

R E S P E C T...........like if I was Aretha Franklin's son dammit!!!! myspace.com/gmalone

Go pic up Snoop's Album if u havent copped it........support all west Coast!!!!!

Thanks for Your time Dubcnn........this is your New West Commander-N-Chief

Loool NOW this nigga says cop Snoops album hahahaha fuck outta here.

This nigga says cop Snoops album, and then talks about THE NEW WEST..FUCK THE NEW WEST. Its only The West.
Niggas like Young Dre can get the fuck outta here with his recievin ass hairline, forhead shinin like mufucka ass nigga.

Jay Rock Ya Boy >>> All you "new west" niggas.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2008, 08:41:48 PM »
Messi.... smh... you used to be a pretty good poster.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

messi19

« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2008, 08:46:32 PM »

SMH at people bein mad at my realness. Once again what did Glasses talk about?

Money
That he's a Crip, and realer then most cats bcuz he does shows with Bloods and wants us to ask Spider Loc and the rest
of the bums like we care
New West
That he got a Bentley

Same shti over again, nigga concentrate on MUSIC u wack ass.

And lemme ask you Glasses u say ure not talkin shit about Game then who is it? Real men dont take shots.
When you say niggas run from Suge and talk greazy on your records whos that? Snoop?
That niggas are fake bangers and all that who's that? Lil Wayne, Game, SNoop? Jay Rock?
Or that rappers are fake, whos that about? Ya Boy, Ras Kass, Quik, Dre who?

Who are the people u talkin shots at then nigga.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 08:51:23 PM by messi19 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2008, 08:51:55 PM »

SMH at my people bein mad at my realness. Once again what did Glasses talk about?

Money
That he's a Crip, and realer then most cats bcuz he does shows and wants us to ask Spider Loc and them
like we care
New West
That he got a Bentley

And lemme ask you Glasses u say ure not talkin shit about Game then who is it? Real men dont take shots.
When you say niggas run from Suge and talk greazy on your records whos that? Snoop?
That niggas are fake bangers and all that who's that? Lil Wayne, Game, SNoop?

It's not your realness (if that's what you call it). But go back over your posts in this thread.... you make little sense and babble like a spazzed kid in dire need of a rittalin shot.

You say concentrate on MUSIC... well... that's exactly what you need to do. These are just songs, either enjoy them or not. And if you don't enjoy them or find any entertainment value, then that's your right and I can dig that. But you seem to be freaking out over all of these little issues.  
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 08:53:32 PM by Styles1 »

messi19

« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2008, 09:42:59 PM »

SMH at my people bein mad at my realness. Once again what did Glasses talk about?

Money
That he's a Crip, and realer then most cats bcuz he does shows and wants us to ask Spider Loc and them
like we care
New West
That he got a Bentley

It's not your realness (if that's what you call it). But go back over your posts in this thread.... you make little sense and babble like a spazzed kid in dire need of a rittalin shot.

You say concentrate on MUSIC... well... that's exactly what you need to do. These are just songs, either enjoy them or not. And if you don't enjoy them or find any entertainment value, then that's your right and I can dig that. But you seem to be freaking out over all of these little issues.  

SMH since they wanna concentrate about other shit then the music then thats what im gonna bring to them.
Once they focus on music, then the same goes. The truth hurts for them, this dude talked about nothin like i said
days ago, just about his Bentley, His deal (aka 1.7 mill), Him bein a crip and does shows for bloods and that
we should ask Spider Joke, 40 Bum and all those fake gangstas about it like we care. And thats what THEY do

FACT: When a westcoast dude hits the scene and blows up the first thing they do is not to check out his skill
and try to work with him, they go aaaaaaaall over the entire LA/Cali or whatever to ask people if he's "real", if
they hear he's not then they make a diss song about the person or send some shots.

FUCK GLASSES, Spider LOC, 40 GLOCC, YOUNG DRE all those fake ass gangstas and wack rappers. This fake thug ass
nigga 40 glocc fights with a fuckin bum on in Hollywood and he think he hard? bitch ass nigga.

And just see what Glasses will say, he will probably respond with "Im a real Watts G nigga ask around on Crip bla bla bla bla bla"
"or niggas know who i am in Watts im the most eastiest" or some stupid ass shit.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 09:46:03 PM by messi19 »

BANANAZ

« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2008, 09:47:05 PM »
messi.... ;D what a clown. off in his little homo erotic fantasy of dancing in a fountain with game till the wee hours of the morning

messi19

« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2008, 09:54:19 PM »
messi.... ;D what a clown. off in his little homo erotic fantasy of dancing in a fountain with game till the wee hours of the morning

*goes to the store and buys some Game pajamas*

Edit: also a poster...almost forgot 8)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: March 27, 2008, 10:24:29 PM »

Money
like we care
New West
That he got a Bentley

SMH since they wanna concentrate about other shit then the music then thats what im gonna bring to them.
Once they focus on music, then the same goes. The truth hurts for them, this dude talked about nothin like i said
days ago, just about his Bentley, His deal (aka 1.7 mill), Him bein a crip and does shows for bloods and that
we should ask Spider Joke, 40 Bum and all those fake gangstas about it like we care. And thats what THEY do

FACT: When a westcoast dude hits the scene and blows up the first thing they do is not to check out his skill
and try to work with him, they go aaaaaaaall over the entire LA/Cali or whatever to ask people if he's "real", if
they hear he's not then they make a diss song about the person or send some shots.

FUCK GLASSES, Spider LOC, 40 GLOCC, YOUNG DRE all those fake ass gangstas and wack rappers. This fake thug ass
nigga 40 glocc fights with a fuckin bum on in Hollywood and he think he hard? bitch ass nigga.

And just see what Glasses will say, he will probably respond with "Im a real Watts G nigga ask around on Crip bla bla bla bla bla"
"or niggas know who i am in Watts im the most eastiest" or some stupid ass shit.

lol.... I don't recall Glasses going off on all of that stuff until you started spazzing out. It's never been about the music for you. But let's take one of your points. You talk about the Suge thing. You only assume he is taking shots at Game or Snoop. The fact is that the entire industry ran from Suge at one point. But regardless, it's just a song that he is making. You either enjoy it or you don't enjoy it.....

messi19

« Reply #148 on: March 27, 2008, 11:30:53 PM »

Money
like we care
New West
That he got a Bentley

lol.... I don't recall Glasses going off on all of that stuff until you started spazzing out. It's never been about the music for you. But let's take one of your points. You talk about the Suge thing. You only assume he is taking shots at Game or Snoop. The fact is that the entire industry ran from Suge at one point. But regardless, it's just a song that he is making. You either enjoy it or you don't enjoy it.....

Who the fuck ran from Suge? And wtf..this is DEF not the first time he've talked about those things. But either way thats not what im talkin about. Aint this dude claimin to be so "hard"? Why send shots? Stand up be a man and say who you're talkin about. Im not just talkin about the Suge lines. But are you tellin he isn't focusin on one or a few people when he say things like that? SMH that Suge line was probably about Snoop or someone.
Just check the facts Styles i know in your heart u know im right.

Spider Loc = GARBAGE! Without a doubt worst rapper on the west EVER. This nigga thinks bein in gangs make u hard? Fuck outta here this nigga shorter than Lil Wayne he ain't shit. Talkin like he the biggest gangsta and his raps are...should be illegal for dude to even TRY to rap. This dude brings his camera and the only thing he talks about is 1. Game, cuz Game killed this dude and he caught feelings. 2. How he a gangbanger 3. How hard he is fuck outta here bitch. 4. How much he likes 50 cent and G-Unit.

40 Bum = Now this dude goes to Hollywood with a camera and tells a nigga with red on why he got it on. What? Ain't he supposed to be a rapper that fake thug ass nigga? This nigga goes and push dude and he falls. Aint he a rapper? Fake ass big mouth talkin punk.

Glasses = Crip, his deal, his Bentley, him suckin Wayne and Babys dick, doin shows with Bloods.

Real niggas dont need gangs, or guns to handle their bizz. Half these dudes are softer than a tissue without they men.

And then they wanna talk us about concentrating on this rap shit? And wonder why record labels dont wanna fuck with them and blamin it on the white man or the record executives u stupid muthafuckas?! All they doin is FAKE BEEFIN anyways..

Even though its FAKE BEEF, to people outside who dont know they think its real and won't fuck with your music.

Fuck all you new west rappers you fake muthafuckas. I hope the only ones who make it while be Jay Rock, Clyde, Juice, Bishop, Crooked and a few others. Rest of yall can suck my dick i hope yall never make it on mines.

messi19

« Reply #149 on: March 27, 2008, 11:33:42 PM »
Do yall know what the fuck Spider told niggas on his forum a long time ago?

This nigga told a whole fuckin story about how he was bustin his mac 10 on some niggas
in traffic. This nigga wrote a whole essay about it on internet and told niggas how
the whole thing started and how it ended and all that shit ol bitch ass nigga.

And then they want us to focus on music?

Haa..this dudes raps is jokes, straight garbage.

Tell me that Glasses (dumb ass name), aint that the fakest shit u ever seen? This nigga
tellin European wannabes a whole essay about it..this nigga Spider a clown.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 12:02:50 AM by messi19 »