Author Topic: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week  (Read 1810 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2008, 12:14:16 AM »
lmao... it really is time for that ritalin pill. you are making much ado about nothing. stop now before you one day find yourself bouncing around in an all white padded room with a straight jacket on: "rappers.... fake... thugs... all of them... fuck em... they can all die... glasses... spider... "

take a chill pill... smoke a joint.. and enjoy a song for being a song (or at least try to).  8)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 12:15:51 AM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

messi19

« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2008, 12:39:47 AM »
lmao... it really is time for that ritalin pill. you are making much ado about nothing. stop now before you one day find yourself bouncing around in an all white padded room with a straight jacket on: "rappers.... fake... thugs... all of them... fuck em... they can all die... glasses... spider... "

take a chill pill... smoke a joint.. and enjoy a song for being a song (or at least try to).  8)

"People fear what they cant understand" - Messi19

im ahead of my time u slow dudes are on the back, once im gone you'll realize what im talkin about.

let me ask you. Is Spider a good rapper? SMH if u say yes then i can tell that youre afraid to speak yours.
If Spiders a good rapper then Soulja Boy is average and Jim Jones is the best rapper ever.

N its funny that u started talkin about other shit when you know im right.

Glasses = can suck Spider Locs dick and debatte about who's the most eastiest

Spider = since he can't spit i guess he swallows (no homo). Bitch ass nigga go beef with some
mothers on the phone and shit countin your 1 dollar bills that 50 threw at you and shit.

40 Glocc = can suck a dick and go fight with kids, old women and shit, bitch ass.

Young Dre = Get some baby hair from Omarion nigga cuz u aint got no hairline u bitch ass nigga.

Shade Sheist = cant even go back to something because he's always been nothin

Ras Kass = gonna get rapped in prison with his soft ass and continue with his gay ass haircuts and get knocked out in clubs

Damani = Nappy head ass nigga. Talk a lot of shit but aint shit.

Messy Marv = Lmaaaaaaaaao at him bein hard hahahaha. I bet alone he softer than Michael Jacksons dick in a room full of women (no homo)

Lil E = fakest gangbanger in history. U pops a legend, youre momz a cum-bucket ass hoe, was nothin but a groupie. The nigga one of the lost members of the fat boys until DOC came and wrote your lyrics and created your image.

TQ = gay ass nigga, this nigga got a shirt with bugs bunny? fuck outta here talkin about "im a real nigga" cuz the way he smokes weed on Up In Smoke Tour

Too Short = Suck a dick nigga, with yo dry ass mouth. Dude look like he hooked up on baby powder and shit. fuck outta here.

etc etc and all the rest of you new motherfuckas die slow i hope they never get they album out.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 01:25:49 AM by messi19 »

midwestryder

« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2008, 07:58:40 AM »
The only thing G Malone got on lock is them double D lookin titties. I bet he breast feeds Spider Loc and they yell "Im the most eastiest" everyday.

Snoop and Game got this on lock all yall other muthafuckas chill before you speak about the dons.
just because you have  2 hit albums does not make you a don . sos game ain't no don.

midwestryder

« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2008, 08:02:08 AM »
If you don't buy Beachcruiser because Glasses was on a website then you arent gonna be no loyal fan in the long run anyways. Real niggas do what they wanna do, fake niggas do what they told.

no homie, i will buy 9 LAX cds and 2 Jay Rocks CDs, maybe Eaastwood, but not Glasses, JUST, JUTS becoz he had "thisis50" coming outta his lips...

Thats how Loyal We are, Critisize how u want, we are Dead Loyal to BWS, aint no Snitchz here....
you know the jay rock is down with g-unit . spider loc is jay rock's cousin.

So fuking what? He probably his third cousin or whatever, i got cousins that i aint never seen in my life. Thru my Nana
no, jay rock is spider loc's first cousin . spider loc was the one who introduced to game tt jay rock . game did not know jay rock till spider loc.Spider Loc & jay rock hang out al lthe time . so everything you just said is wrong

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2008, 08:13:10 AM »

"People fear what they cant understand" - Messi19

im ahead of my time u slow dudes are on the back, once im gone you'll realize what im talkin about.

let me ask you. Is Spider a good rapper? SMH if u say yes then i can tell that youre afraid to speak yours.
If Spiders a good rapper then Soulja Boy is average and Jim Jones is the best rapper ever.

N its funny that u started talkin about other shit when you know im right.

Glasses = can suck Spider Locs dick and debatte about who's the most eastiest

Spider = since he can't spit i guess he swallows (no homo). Bitch ass nigga go beef with some
mothers on the phone and shit countin your 1 dollar bills that 50 threw at you and shit.

40 Glocc = can suck a dick and go fight with kids, old women and shit, bitch ass.

Young Dre = Get some baby hair from Omarion nigga cuz u aint got no hairline u bitch ass nigga.

Shade Sheist = cant even go back to something because he's always been nothin

Ras Kass = gonna get rapped in prison with his soft ass and continue with his gay ass haircuts and get knocked out in clubs

Damani = Nappy head ass nigga. Talk a lot of shit but aint shit.

Messy Marv = Lmaaaaaaaaao at him bein hard hahahaha. I bet alone he softer than Michael Jacksons dick in a room full of women (no homo)

Lil E = fakest gangbanger in history. U pops a legend, youre momz a cum-bucket ass hoe, was nothin but a groupie. The nigga one of the lost members of the fat boys until DOC came and wrote your lyrics and created your image.

TQ = gay ass nigga, this nigga got a shirt with bugs bunny? fuck outta here talkin about "im a real nigga" cuz the way he smokes weed on Up In Smoke Tour

Too Short = Suck a dick nigga, with yo dry ass mouth. Dude look like he hooked up on baby powder and shit. fuck outta here.

etc etc and all the rest of you new motherfuckas die slow i hope they never get they album out.

lmao.... the Twilight Zone music theme should be playing in the background of your post.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Blood$

« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2008, 08:15:28 AM »
^LMAO... damn Messi went off on everybody though

messi19

« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2008, 08:36:19 AM »
If you don't buy Beachcruiser because Glasses was on a website then you arent gonna be no loyal fan in the long run anyways. Real niggas do what they wanna do, fake niggas do what they told.

no homie, i will buy 9 LAX cds and 2 Jay Rocks CDs, maybe Eaastwood, but not Glasses, JUST, JUTS becoz he had "thisis50" coming outta his lips...

Thats how Loyal We are, Critisize how u want, we are Dead Loyal to BWS, aint no Snitchz here....
you know the jay rock is down with g-unit . spider loc is jay rock's cousin.

So fuking what? He probably his third cousin or whatever, i got cousins that i aint never seen in my life. Thru my Nana
no, jay rock is spider loc's first cousin . spider loc was the one who introduced to game tt jay rock . game did not know jay rock till spider loc.Spider Loc & jay rock hang out al lthe time . so everything you just said is wrong

haha what? do u know them? I dont know Jay Rock and he might've made up some bullshit but he said he met Game in a mall and he rapped for him. And he probably also know Jay Rock through 2 Teez, aint that nigga from Nickerson Gardens to for yall who know who he is.

messi19

« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2008, 08:37:05 AM »
The only thing G Malone got on lock is them double D lookin titties. I bet he breast feeds Spider Loc and they yell "Im the most eastiest" everyday.

Snoop and Game got this on lock all yall other muthafuckas chill before you speak about the dons.
just because you have  2 hit albums does not make you a don . sos game ain't no don.

if Spider can call himself a good rapper then Snoop and Game = dons.

messi19

« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2008, 08:39:09 AM »
and loooool if Spider and Jay Rock are first cousins then why did they both say that they JUST realized that they were cousins (note: in 2006)??

No Teflon

« Reply #159 on: March 28, 2008, 08:43:06 AM »
ok glasses, ok...I get what u mean, even thou u are riding Spider loc a lil bit, since he is one of the worst rappers i have ever heard, thats ok....my issue was u being on thisis50 when the owner of the site Dissed and Humiliated ur bosses hard....For NO, 0.00000 Reason, Wayne aint never met or talked or mentioned 50..50 was just bitchy enough to shit on another nigga, just like that...

But i feel like supporting u, u spoke like a humble dude, i dont really like ur raps much, to be honest, u ok, See, i do a lil bit of Boxing and Work out hard and to me, slow, chilly rap aint my choice, i bump alota shit like Games Old stuff, like Ride with me anmd all them tracks that pump me up, i dont fuck with anythingt soft or slow, so there is 1 reason i aint feeling slow rap of yours, i need more stuff from you thou, i aint heard much, And ur spins aint that great but Congratulations on Them anyway, hopefully u can generate enough fans with that, Becoz today, it iant easy at all...

And i wanst talking about u hating Game, i was talking about all them other niggaz, like Dresta and all them, hating Game...So many niggaz, broke, washed up niggaz hate Game for no reason, and they been ion the Game since 1992 and not written a Third of What Game has written, not even to mention JT Bigga Figga shit that he released without Games permission...I mean, Niggaz aint been thru 20% of What Chuck been thru, and he doing nothing but great things for RAp...

Anyway, Good luck With Ur Shit, Dont pay attention to online shit thou, it iant that serious, worry about Spins and PRomo there...Dont even pay attention to shit, I am not gonna apologise coz i spoke my mind as i think it was the right thing to do, but since u came here and spent ur time on it, i am eventually taking ur side and supporting u, but again, me doing that aint gonna help u much, it has to be MEx100 000, and thats up to Ur Bosses, Promotion and Ur Hard Work...

Good Luck.

messi19

« Reply #160 on: March 28, 2008, 08:45:33 AM »
Wasn't BG Knocc Out and Dresta pose to sign with BWS when Game first blew up? Like right after The Documentary or was that a rumour?

No Teflon

« Reply #161 on: March 28, 2008, 08:53:46 AM »
Wasn't BG Knocc Out and Dresta pose to sign with BWS when Game first blew up? Like right after The Documentary or was that a rumour?

I dunno, but i heard Dresta Faggot ass dissing GAme recenlty, it was an old diss, but i was like...wtf...

WTF is Young Faggot Dre's probl;em with Game? Did Game not give him A Cheeseburger or some shit??? WHy he having issues with Game, Game surely dont need Young Dre bitch ass for anything........

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #162 on: March 28, 2008, 09:14:09 AM »
Wow this shit is still going?
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

messi19

« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2008, 09:37:20 AM »
It's always gonna continue.

Im askin Glasses since he claim he so hard and he a gangbanger why not admit that he took shots at Game and
say it to his face? Or Snoop, Wayne, 50 or anybody who he talkin about.

Real men don't take shots, real dudes say it live.

Fact: Just see whenever a new rapper blows up they wont support him before they go around the
entire westcoast and ask people how "real" and "certified" dude is. These niggas go on tape and instead
of freestylin, tryin to stay connected with people in the bizz, puttin out mixtapes all they do is show their
money, cars and how they supposed to be "Hood niggas" ol bitch ass niggas.

And then they got the muthafuckin nerve to say that we should support their music and concentrate about music.

Game got 2 albums, 1 westcoast classic, over 5 mixtapes, some classic songs and then a nigga like Spider Loc haha who got
3 fuckin bum mixtapes not even a album yet have the nerv to call himself the king of the westcoast??

Glasses Malone got 1 hit record, 2 mixtapes in 3 years and this nigga called himself the king of the westcoast on that "Malone" track?

All theses wack ass muthafuckas should go away.

Jay Rock already got a recognized song with Lil Wayne, got a song with Game, got 2 mixtapes because he a thinker, and he a grinder. These dudes hahahahhaha fucking lames

i Hope Glasses album gets pushed back from now on.

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #164 on: March 28, 2008, 09:40:57 AM »
Dayuuuum! Yall some clowns up in here!

G. Malone got my support...
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"